Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I made a Soyjak cuckold character on the Sims 4 (NSFW pics beware)

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Meet David Soyjak. He's a cybersecurity engineer with poor social skills who loves browsing reddit, watching capeshit and Star Wars movies and playing videogames. He has a nice job and salary thanks to his daddy's connections but despite that he's a filthy liberal and a commie, he hates the political climate of his town but stays there because he's paying an expensive mortgage for a huge house. Here we can see him in his Star Wars themed mancave:
20221106175746-1.jpg

David is married to Soo-Yun Jae, a Korean noodlewhore who was a exchange student at the same university where David did his postgraduate studies and seeing that he was very easy to manipulate and be his doggy on a leash, started dating and taking advantage of him. She really doesn't love him but David has such low self esteem that he doesn't leave her. It's obvious Soo-Yun is the one that wears the pants in the relationship and she rules the household like a ruthless Korean empress. She decided that the office room would be for herself and for her remote working at a marketing company, so when David has to do remote work, he has to do it in his mancave in the basement where his boss mocks him for having childish tastes. Here we see Soo-Yun working:
20221106180120-1.jpg

Our lovely couple also has a daughter, but she's not the biological daughter of David. The thing is, our boyo is a literal cuckold who lets Soo-Yun have a black lover that gives her the good ol lovin and one day she was pregnant. David like the proud atheist and liberal he is wanted to abort it, but Soo-Yun opposed and had a beautiful blasian child. They named her Zakufafa Jae because what's more progressive than having a traditional African name and taking the mother's family name rather than the father's? Zakufafa is a good student thanks to her Asian genes but she constantly bullies David for not being her real dad (she's not stupid).
20221106180447-1.jpg

While Soo-Yun and Jae eat dinner, David repairs the fridge:
20221106180612-1.jpg

Here we see Zakufafa talking to her biological dad, Marcus DuBois, a US army sarge who represents the opposite of what David believes in (Republican, pro-gun, militarist, distances himself from BLM, etc.) but at the same time he's so turned on of being cucked by him he respects that. Just look how happy the soyjak is when Marcus explains in detail what he's going to do to his wife later on:
20221106181440-1.jpg

20221106181630-1.jpg

Getting ready for the action. Notice the South Korean flag in the bedroom. This is Soo-Yun sending the message that she has indeed colonized the house and despite being US soil, she's in command.
20221106181815-1.jpg

Rice whore enjoying that black mandingo while the redditor watches and enjoys, until he's bored and goes sleeping in the couch:
20221106182558-1.jpg

20221106182104-1.jpg

After the passionate sex Soo-Yun takes a shower and Marcus enjoys a healthy breakfast at the expense of David while he keeps sleeping in the couch. He will be late for work so his boss won't be happy at all:
20221106182856-1.jpg

Hope you enjoyed my story. The moral is that no matter you have money, a nice house and indulge yourself in pop culture consoomerism, your dignity should go first. Don't be a cuck like David. Stay off Reddit.

average married man in 2022

Continue in the future, this shit is intriguing

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Average relationship situation for normies in 2022

How much effort was it to create all this :feelsgah:

The fuck is wrong with you?

Hahahaha, this is awesome, keep up the good work!

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Average relationship situation for normies in 2022

How much effort was it to create all this :feelsgah:
Not much effort really. I used one of the pre-built homes and modify it a bit like adding a basement for the mancave or changing some of the furniture, then created the characters and made them interact. I took screenshots when they looked nice. For the sex part all you need is a mod.

Lmao turn this into a YouTube series

Based as fuck. I’m guessing this is modded, I don’t think the sims has nudity

Kill all of them! - in modded Sims game

Based as fuck. I’m guessing this is modded, I don’t think the sims has nudity
Yes it's modded with a mod called Wicked Whims which allows you to do explicit sex scenes, there's a huge community of modders that make animations for that mod. It also includes other sex stuff like getting pregnant, having period, buying condoms, etc. Really really complete.

Just amazing :feelskek:

It's been a while since I last laughed like this :feelskek:

Yes it's modded with a mod called Wicked Whims which allows you to do explicit sex scenes, there's a huge community of modders that make animations for that mod. It also includes other sex stuff like getting pregnant, having period, buying condoms, etc. Really really complete.
Make this into a series, it’s fucking hilarious.

Thanks, had a laugh. This reminds me of cuckold simulator video game

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

This is legit the funniest thing I have ever read.