Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I made a roastie's life harder today

SmugMohito

SmugMohito

Evil angel/Righteous demon
I was on my way out of the store and this cute mulatto kid asked me to help him with his bags. He told me his mother was out trying to find someone that could help in fixing their car. He couldn't be any more than 3 and he was all alone in the middle of the street. I took pity on the little bastard and helped him before he could get himself molested. I usually don't do this but I saw the look of innocence in that kid's face. Unaware of the fact that this mother brought him into a life of pain. Unaware that because of his mother, every day he isn't high, raped, slowly dying or beaten is a victory. Unaware of the fact that the chances of him making it through his childhood unscathed mentally and physically is as hard as winning a lottery. One long walk later and I found his mother. She looked like white trash, but the cute kind of white trash. She sported a hot midriff showing crop top, pants that made me want to sex her in the ass and a thong that matched her bra. She was around my age too. That's what pissed me off the most. The knowledge of a chad pounding a girl like that gave me sheer rage. I almost regretted helping the kid. I should have directed him to the pedo pacing around and stealth fapping in the store bathroom. A part of me knew this was how it was gonna turn out too. That part also wanted to see the look on the mother' face when I left her to rot.

She thanked me for helping her son and asked if I could give her and her son a ride home because her car broke down and she was already late for something. I told her no. She started getting hysterical, with the crying and the heavy breathing and stuff. I gave the little boy a pat on the head, a peppermint I had in my pocket and walked away.

the hero we need but don’t deserve

3B490CAE DF85 42EA 9102 F358C6076247

I was on my way out of the store and this cute mulatto kid asked me to help him with his bags. He told me his mother was out trying to find someone that could help in fixing their car. He couldn't be any more than 3 and he was all alone in the middle of the street. I took pity on the little bastard and helped him before he could get himself molested. I usually don't do this but I saw the look of innocence in that kid's face. Unaware of the fact that this mother brought him into a life of pain. Unaware that because of his mother, every day he isn't high, raped, slowly dying or beaten is a victory. Unaware of the fact that the chances of him making it through his childhood unscathed mentally and physically is as hard as winning a lottery. One long walk later and I found his mother. She looked like white trash, but the cute kind of white trash. She sported a hot midriff showing crop top, pants that made me want to sex her in the ass and a thong that matched her bra. She was around my age too. That's what pissed me off the most. The knowledge of a chad pounding a girl like that gave me sheer rage. I almost regretted helping the kid. I should have directed him to the pedo pacing around and stealth fapping in the store bathroom. A part of me knew this was how it was gonna turn out too. That part also wanted to see the look on the mother' face when I left her to rot.

She thanked me for helping her son and asked if I could give her and her son a ride home because her car broke down and she was already late for something. I told her no. She started getting hysterical, with the crying and the heavy breathing and stuff. I gave the little boy a pat on the head, a peppermint I had in my pocket and walked away.

You did the right thing.

Haha nice... reminds me of that time some roastie tourists asked me to take their photo and I said no.

that boy wanted ur dick. volcel

I'm not one for sympathy but I do feel bad for the kid though. If I'm gonna sleep well tonight I'm gonna have to make myself believe he's gonna live to adulthood and grow up to be a sex having chad.

I went back to the store. It's suicidefuel honestly. I like to go in the poor neighborhood stores because it has the candy I like but I end up getting angry over what I see. And that Pedo in the bathroom depresses me. I'm 99% sure he lives in there.

Shoulda said you would for a bj, then you get a bj or you just walk away.

I just can't hate children, they haven't done anything wrong
I don't understand the people that do tbh

I just can't hate children, they haven't done anything wrong
I don't understand the people that do tbh
Same bro. Nothing is more innocent and pure than a child.

It’s when those teenage hormones kick in that we become shit.

Same bro. Nothing is more innocent and pure than a child.

It’s when those teenage hormones kick in that we become shit.
I'm more old fashioned. Anytime I see a child misbehave I have the urge to belt them.

I'm not one for sympathy but I do feel bad for the kid though. If I'm gonna sleep well tonight I'm gonna have to make myself believe he's gonna live to adulthood and grow up to be a sex having chad.
There's no way she had the kid with an incel, he'll be fine