Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I made a POF account of a Hot chad and I am rejecting every stacy who rejected me

BabyFacedIncel

BabyFacedIncel

"Just take a shower and get a haircut"
-
Yeesss

Attachments

• haha1.png
    haha1.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 886
  • haha2.png
    haha2.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 883
  • haha3.png
    haha3.png
    96.3 KB · Views: 887
The original cope

This is why I originally made Chad accounts.

And then reality hits...

Reject them in a way that will scar them and make them insecure. And then show us the screens here kek.

The pointless, impotent cope of the sad trucel

Nice you did there. :feelsokman: These Stacies deserve it.

you know you've triggered her when she's saying K
fucking lawl

Well delivered, femoid triggered

you know you've triggered her when she's saying K
fucking lawl

Agreed. I have an account on here and was chatting with her and when she asked to see my pic she stopped replying. So Im like okay I have a plan. KARMA
Reject them in a way that will scar them and make them insecure. And then show us the screens here kek.

I dont want to seem like a total asshole otherwise she would probably think "Wow, I dont want him anyway!" (Her cope) but rejecting them in a nice way I think twists the blade a bit more cause she got rejected by a Chad who is nice.

Send them horrible messages until they hopefully rope or at least block you.

Send them horrible messages until they hopefully rope or at least block you.
Well no then I just seem like a crazy asshole. I want to appear like someone they would want badly.

I am trying to match with one bitch who made fun of me tbh tbh I might reset my kik and use a proper chadlite to match with her tbh tbh

Wait, did she send a picture immediately?. Ahhh,but of course,It is a "chad" who is chatting with her so nothing is wrong with that.

Have fun and upload more picture if you can :feelsokman:

I dont want to seem like a total asshole otherwise she would probably think "Wow, I dont want him anyway!" (Her cope) but rejecting them in a nice way I think twists the blade a bit more cause she got rejected by a Chad who is nice.
This is how it's done the smart way. I did something similar when a girl bullied me and stole my shoes in school. When it was discovered, her parents were horrified and wanted to buy me new ones – I asked them to give it to charity instead to seem like an innocent angel. Bet they gave their daughter hell after that.

Jfl you are wasting youre time just like that skank who thinks shebis talking to a chad

:lul::lul:
Also lol @ "Stacy"

This is how it's done the smart way. I did something similar when a girl bullied me and stole my shoes in school. When it was discovered, her parents were horrified and wanted to buy me new ones – I asked them to give it to charity instead to seem like an innocent angel. Bet they gave their daughter hell after that.
Should have taken the shoes dude. Basically a permanent reminder of your one victory

LOL I'm going to do this now

Just be smart about it. Be nice when you reject otherwise theyll just think your a crazy asshole. But if you reject them in a nice way they still get the pain of rejection but without the cope of him being an asshole

Just be smart about it. Be nice when you reject otherwise theyll just think your a crazy asshole. But if you reject them in a nice way they still get the pain of rejection but without the cope of him being an asshole
high IQ advice

Thats some good shit OP, if you do more post here man :feelsokman:

Wtf 200 pounds!!! This bitch weight more then me.
Trying to get a non fat girl in 2018 is considered as having high standards.

Yeah what the fuck is with that? She's the weight of a fucking male Heavyweight Boxer, add on a few more lbs and she'd be twice my weight.
I don't understand how people can let themselves go like that. I really do not. I guess with women they just don't give a shit because they can get Chad even if they weight 200lbs, but shit, just think of your health.

Yeah what the fuck is with that? She's the weight of a fucking male Heavyweight Boxer, add on a few more lbs and she'd be twice my weight.
I don't understand how people can let themselves go like that. I really do not. I guess with women they just don't give a shit because they can get Chad even if they weight 200lbs, but shit, just think of your health.
Word, I was riding the subway today and I saw a ton of legit obese woman with normal weight guys.
The thing with the guys is that they are usually way taller then the woman so their weight distributes, but these short woman are getting fat as fuck and ballooning out of control.

Also the only thing girls have to worry about it not to be fat. Men on the other hand? We can be too skinny or too fat, or maybe we are not muscular enough. If a girl doesn´t eat like a fucking hippo all day she can pull about any man, JUST by restricting her eating.

Have you ever done this and gotten nudes?

^
this (edit: sounds like you are already doing it right)

make sure all your rejections are SOFT. If you come across as hard and mean you will only make yourself look bad or crazy. Nice phrase of "good luck with your search!" rather than confrontation.

the fact that she wasn't embarassed by 200lbs (and was probably rounding the real number down) is epic-ly fucked up. Skinny girls must seriously live life on Goddess Mode.

Last edited:
What pics are you using? I want to steal your idea to get at this one whore on pof who I put a lot of thought into msging only to get blocked without a word.

What pics are you using? I want to steal your idea to get at this one whore on pof who I put a lot of thought into msging only to get blocked without a word.

I asked my Femoid cousin to find me pics of a really hot guy to use and its working. Which is weird cause he doesnt look like a typical "Chad" or what I think one would look like. Looks more like a well groumed high tier normie/pretty boy. But maybe its the blue eyes, i dont know but its deff working

I dont know where she got the pics but you will have to find your own as I dont want to blow my cover. Look on facebook for Chads and stuff

This is what incels should be doing - go out in the world and destroy Stacies.

Call that 200 lb girl a fat whale and ruin her self-esteem forever. Lol.

Tell them you don't fuck whales and politely ask them to fuck off. And post it here.

I like the subtleness of your rejection, lmao @ "good luck with your search"

200 pounds... she is about 50 lbs heavier than i am wtf. Like it matters anyway she can still with ease get men.

200 pounds... she is about 50 lbs heavier than i am wtf. Like it matters anyway she can still with ease get men.
70 lbs more than me

Why such a soft rejection?!

Make fun of their bodies on things they can't change and make them very insecure. Then they'll be knocked down a peg or two and fuck the next incel they meet.

Agreed. I have an account on here and was chatting with her and when she asked to see my pic she stopped replying. So Im like okay I have a plan. KARMA

That's actually pretty devious and smart. Well played.

Why such a soft rejection?!

The softer it is the more it hurts. Its better not to go on your impulse which is "You look like a fucking whale!!" cause then she just loses all interest and any liking of the Chad and assumes he is an asshole and will be upset for a few minutes then forget about it. Doing it in a nice way though probably wont shock her as much but it will leave a longer and more ingrained burn... Because she got rejected by someone who is nice so it means
1 Hes not an asshole
2 he is just not attracted to her
3 if a nice chad with good manners rejected her there must be a GOOD reason why he would do that. (at this point her ego is dropping)
4 to women nice chads are preferable to the asshole chads