Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I made a POF account of a Hot chad and I am rejecting every stacy who rejected me

How is that lifefuel. If anything it's more suicidefuel.

How is it Cope? I enjoy hurting a femoids ego so fucking what?

Why waste your time pretending to be chad. Pretend to be Stacy. Not just any Stacy, specific Stacys that have crapped all over you. Make a tinder account with her and lead other chads to her. if you have her number its even better. you could potentially destroy any relationships she has. even better if shes already dating chad and you give the match that chads number. be sure to say text only.

Whats the point in messing about with stacys that you haven't met? Rather target the ones you know deserve to be fucked around with.

Whats the point in messing about with stacys that you haven't met? Rather target the ones you know deserve to be fucked around with.

The games have only just begun I am planning on that.

lol that's some good shit, man. Very subtle and polite. No such thing as a 200lb Stacey though.

I have made some female accounts, often featuring girls which are looking decent. Then I make chads cringe by quoting Schopenhauer and Nietzsche and talking about the Kali Yuga.

The pointless, impotent cope of the sad trucel
Why waste your time pretending to be chad. Pretend to be Stacy. Not just any Stacy, specific Stacys that have crapped all over you. Make a tinder account with her and lead other chads to her. if you have her number its even better. you could potentially destroy any relationships she has. even better if shes already dating chad and you give the match that chads number. be sure to say text only.

lmao what's with the white knights trying to defend M'stacy?
Keep doing ya thing OP.

Reject them in a way that will scar them and make them insecure. And then show us the screens here kek.
Reject them too in a way that they get to feel a glimpse or better wholly of what does an incel feel everyday

I am trying to match with one bitch who made fun of me tbh tbh I might reset my kik and use a proper chadlite to match with her tbh tbh
How did she make fun of you?

How did she make fun of you?
It's a long story lul but I will make it short and skip a lot of parts... she ghosted me by saying to meet her in one place, she wasn't there but when I was checking snapchat maps she def was fucking there with her friends walking around probably giggling at how subhuman wanted to meet with her even tho she is subhuman. She was also trolling that her friend wanted threesome or some shit, they were both in a bus texting tbhtbh but her friend has got a Tyrone boyfriend so it was an obvious troll for me afterwards tbhtbh
She was also probs talking shit to her friends, her male friends would tell me to ask her out and shit. Dont really wanna say anymore lul

lmao what's with the white knights trying to defend M'stacy?
Keep doing ya thing OP.

because its more fun when you know the person and can see the shit going pearshaped right in front of you.

Also, stacy on tinder is never really stacy until you've met her. land-whales are not stacys. post wallers are not stacys (though they might have once been).

You can be a fake chad on tinder but the most you'll ever see is an equivalent of a rage quit. you might even get reported. they'll just block you when the gig is up (they know they're being rejected). i speak from experience.

It's a long story lul but I will make it short and skip a lot of parts... she ghosted me by saying to meet her in one place, she wasn't there but when I was checking snapchat maps she def was fucking there with her friends walking around probably giggling at how subhuman wanted to meet with her even tho she is subhuman. She was also trolling that her friend wanted threesome or some shit, they were both in a bus texting tbhtbh but her friend has got a Tyrone boyfriend so it was an obvious troll for me afterwards tbhtbh
She was also probs talking shit to her friends, her male friends would tell me to ask her out and shit. Dont really wanna say anymore lul
You should put the long version in a story thread, sounds like good [Ragefuel] material.

She's probably on a treadmill right now. Good job!

"Good luck on your search"?!
You went through all this trouble to tell her just that?!
Are you fucking gay or something?!
Seriously we are way too nice to girls we need to grow some balls!
Tell her "Oh wow, I am sorry but you are fucking ugly, no one would touch you, send your parents my condolences, bye!"
Make her fucking cry please!!!

too embarrassed
Nothing is too embarrassing for incels.is, people judge you on a different metric to the outside world in here. - and it’s not your fault if people bullied you.