Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i made a mistake trying to befriend normies.

• Thread starter Deleted member 38426
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38426

Self-banned
-
honestly, I am new to college and all so I tried my best to talk to others and make friends. I ended up making one friend from class and he introduced me to this girl and we became friends but one thing I have noticed when I am with them is how much they treat me like I am an outsider. both are super close (i think she likes him) and from Snapchat I find out they even hung out together without inviting me. today I also found out that this 'friend' invited the other to study together without inviting me JFL. and then it dawned on me, that trying to befriend normies as an incel is a mistake. these people tend to already have other friends and they are not desperate for you while you are the one who is desperate for them. so for you, this ''friendship'' means so much while for them you are just another friend in their large group of friends. not to mention since I am into different things they view you are boring and only lock you into a box of being an outsider. at this point, I don't even consider them as friends anymore just people I meet in class and talk to. :cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

turcel trait - you always walked behind everyone in hs when going out with some le """friends"""

Over if you didn't form friend groups since you started kindergarten

the normie has a large amount of friends and sorts them into a big hierarchy, and you won't climb that ladder unless you can contribute things like social opportunities or financial opportunities or status through association with you, no one really gives a shit about good conversation

Dude, you just met them. like for how long? ofc you can't expect to have the same level of closeness they have, also maybe he's trying to fuck her or she wants to fuck him whatever. Don't go full schizo, baby steps you did good. Normans are not inherently bad, there are just a subdivision of them who are pure monsters. Try to find the good ones, also don't become friends with couples that's not too fun of a place to be in

turcel trait - you always walked behind everyone in hs when going out with some le """friends"""
And when they just walk off without inviting you, and just try and shake you off whenever possible :feelsjuice:.This shit is the essence of being a beta male:fuk:

Dude, you just met them. like for how long? ofc you can't expect to have the same level of closeness they have, also maybe he's trying to fuck her or she wants to fuck him whatever. Don't go full schizo, baby steps you did good. Normans are not inherently bad, there are just a subdivision of them who are pure monsters. Try to find the good ones, also don't become friends with couples that's not too fun of a place to be in
Well, i have known the guy since for like 2 months and we talked here and there while the girl just started attending class like 3 weeks ago so he knew her in a shorter time than i knew him yet they hang out together and leave me out. Am not saying they are bad people but befriending people who already have friends diminishes how valuable you are to them especially when you are a nomrie like they are.

big mistake.

never try to hang out with normies.. they drain your soul which makes you human.

Yeah figured as much
currently im gymmaxxing and normies are everywhere.
they will quit after 1 or 2 week
but i will continue :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I really think in life we need find "our people".

People are just different, and have different strengths and weaknesses.

If you don't click with them then that's OK because there will still be people out there that you will click with.

Don't forget there's also the possibility of never clicking with anything and anyone, just prepare for that eventuality of dying alone while still despising this shit tier world