Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I made 600k in stocks

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Had some put options on stocks got over 600 k now.

Cope. I only made over 100 so far I suggest ever one buy agen !!!! This stock will make you you a really nice amount of profit I got 800 in it rn. They have so many shit going on. 2021 looks to be a good year

Let's go party richcel. SEA or vodkaland or Latam?

Man my stocks were flying high until last month. I'm hoping to see my crypto and stocks rise again in April. My best stock has been BBKCF which is surprising. It has outperformed HVBTF, FUNFF, and NNDM which I rate highly.

got $125,000 in crypto, let's get that money kings

mogs me, i'm only worth 280k

I have nothing invested in anything

based, come join me in Pattaya when 'rona ends and we can ballamaxx with rice monkey gogo girls.

$60,000 rn in crypto after 3 months starting with $5,000. Prob gonna lose it all soon when the bear market arrives jfl

$60,000 rn in crypto after 3 months starting with $5,000. Prob gonna lose it all soon when the bear market arrives jfl
bruh u mog me can u send me some crypto

bruh u mog me can u send me some crypto
Sure, if u send me all of ur crypto I'll double it (no scam ;););) :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:)

For anyone serious trying to make a quick buck rn in crypto, ride the NFT hype before it's over. Buy NFTs during pre-sale and flip them.

Sure, if u send me all of ur crypto I'll double it (no scam ;););) :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:)

For anyone serious trying to make a quick buck rn in crypto, ride the NFT hype before it's over. Buy NFTs during pre-sale and flip them.
the gas fees are to much for me man tried selling my own

i have ada
Meant the new NFT projects coming on Cardano. People have figured out ways to mint NFTs after the Mary hardfork which gave support to native assets. The first NFT project on Cardano had a pre-sale last week called "Spacebudz" https://spacebudz.io/explore. U could've bought them for 10-100 ADA during this pre-sale and they are going for $1k floor price now regardless of rarity. The most rare ones (dinosaurs) are going for $100,000+ already because there is only 8 of them.

Check out https://cardanobits.art and their Twitter account, they are having a pre-sale either today or tomorrow. Easy flip if you get in early. Prob gonna get bought out within 10 minutes my estimate.

This is what the Spacebudz look like lol

I use my fleet of GPUs to mine ethereum. Nets about $440 a month before taxes so not bad. Good "side hustle" to supplement my wagecuck income. Looking into mining altcoins like cortex, firo, mimblewimble, etc.

I use my fleet of GPUs to mine ethereum. Nets about $440 a month before taxes so not bad. Good "side hustle" to supplement my wagecuck income. Looking into mining altcoins like cortex, firo, mimblewimble, etc.
Mining is too much hassle for me, I would do it though if I had more time and was already wealthmaxxed. Just staking my Cardano for 5% APY.

Mining is too much hassle for me, I would do it though if I had more time and was already wealthmaxxed. Just staking my Cardano for 5% APY.
I did have to do a lot of research to get into it. Toughest part IMO is understanding tax situation (USA)

I did have to do a lot of research to get into it. Toughest part IMO is understanding tax situation (USA)
Fuck tax. Technically I'm now obliged to pay 0,5% capital tax over this amount I have currently....but.... fuck the government they ain't getting a dime from my pocket lmao

Fuck tax. Technically I'm now obliged to pay 0,5% capital tax over this amount I have currently....but.... fuck the government they ain't getting a dime from my pocket lmao
stick with non-kyc exchange. Maybe send money to bitcoin atm and take cash out for spending

how does one get into crypto and stocks?

stick with non-kyc exchange. Maybe send money to bitcoin atm and take cash out for spending
I'll pay it eventually if I ever get to a million or someting, just cbf dealing with that shit rn

I'll pay it eventually if I ever get to a million or someting, just cbf dealing with that shit rn
tax law is fun. pretty much have to learn to be an accountant to start a small business in USA

if you did it would have crashed to 20 dollars right now

such is life for us cryptocels
If we sell (or never buy), it goes up. If we buy it's a scam.