Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love vaporwave music

Recruit
★★★★★
It's so good. I can listen to it for hours. Nice background music whilst you're doing something else. Do you consider this to be incel music?

Yeah. Listened to it in 2016-2017

I see it as preferable over lyrical music, with an avenue for possible propaganda and agenda-pushing, and usually involving foids and moggers of all types; I don't listen to the genre very much, but from that I can definitely tell why you regard it in such high favor... :feelswhere:

Most modern music is simply blatant Chadwashing or foid worship when the goal is to provide an attractive figurehead while all musical talent is scarcely even touched on or developed by the claimed "artists" apparently making the music; simply a symptom of the overall deterioration and hypergamy within the modern world... :society:

Which is why I don't listen to much. :feelsjuice:

Vaporwave is great. I wonder what would be the most incel type of music?

I remember listening to vaporwave while playing on Minecraft survival servers on my Xbox at 3 am back in 2020 when there was no school...

2020 wasn't better than now (apart from no school) but still Hella nostalgic

I used to back in 2017 when ChilledCow was a niche channel. Most of their anime thumbnail tracks were legit some of the best lofi tracks ever but sadly they received strike hammer from Ghibli for using their anime stills in thumbnails and they ended up deleted all of their god tier tracks. I have some saved on SoundCloud but it doesn't give me the same feels anymore.
This year I got into Jap City Pop from 80s era and I'm loving it so far. My favourite thing to listen to during late night truecel rot hours.

Same. I love waterfront dining.

I like supermarket music

is it like synthwave?
i like synthwave