Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I love the way Cashiers talk to me.

• Thread starter MillionBashStream97
  • Start date
MillionBashStream97

MillionBashStream97

Sub-3
-
Water thread, just jaded venting, to be transparent with you guys.

They become a walking "eye roll".

They don't respond to anything I say (Good morning/how much?/thank you), their face is completely blank, and their body language is like they genuinely despise me.

None of this would be a problem, if I wasn't in a line, and saw how they act with women, and men that mog me... Is like completely different. They smile, they respond to anything...

It's so painful that even in a environment where they are "forced" to be nice to costumers, they can't even bother doing that with me in particular.

For bad faith users, or outsiders assuming I smell of rape and sexual assault

- I shower regularly
- Even though I'm poor, I dress decent enough
- I groom
- I'm polite in a "non-pushy" way.
- And I don't hit on anybody, I literally never did in my entire life, because I know my place. I don't get flirty with them, I don't do small talk. None of that.

And yet, it's not enough for me to get BASIC kindness from cashiers, besides like... 3 in my entire life that were nice to me.

Not a looks thing, right guys? :feelsaww:

In Germany you don't really do smalltalk with the cashier but I remember one time I misunderstood this foid when she said how much it costs like 3 times and she looked at me with absolute disgust, not nice at all, annoyed as fuck.

Not my fault if you speak so unclear bitch

The subyuman experience, isolate and LDARNEET or debtmaxx to the highest possible extent to avoid it.

I don't even bother interacting with cashiers.

In Germany you don't really do smalltalk with the cashier but I remember one time I misunderstood this foid when she said how much it costs like 3 times and she looked at me with absolute disgust, not nice at all, annoyed as fuck.

Not my fault if you speak so unclear bitch
A fat old foid cashier once mauled off to me because supposedly i was packing my goods too slowly. Absolutely crazy considering i just purchased those goods at the store she is working for.

I leaned over over and told her i will pack my stuff at my pace and literally called her a fat piece of shit. I did it calmly. Felt absolutely amazing just openly telling her to fuck off. It's much better to throw shit back at people than to just take it. A coward dies a thousand deaths ect...

Water thread, just jaded venting, to be transparent with you guys.

They become a walking "eye roll".

They don't respond to anything I say (Good morning/how much?/thank you), their face is completely blank, and their body language is like they genuinely despise me.

None of this would be a problem, if I wasn't in a line, and saw how they act with women, and men that mog me... Is like completely different. They smile, they respond to anything...

It's so painful that even in a environment where they are "forced" to be nice to costumers, they can't even bother doing that with me in particular.

For bad faith users, or outsiders assuming I smell of rape and sexual assault

- I shower regularly
- Even though I'm poor, I dress decent enough
- I groom
- I'm polite in a "non-pushy" way.
- And I don't hit on anybody, I literally never did in my entire life, because I know my place. I don't get flirty with them, I don't do small talk. None of that.

And yet, it's not enough for me to get BASIC kindness from cashiers, besides like... 3 in my entire life that were nice to me.

Not a looks thing, right guys? :feelsaww:
Just keep improving your personality bro, if you improve your personality you will find a girlfriend, looks are not important, you just need to be confident- Reddit Foid :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
One called me “love” the other day but she was just being nice.

I don't talk to cashiers, but a lady smiled at me for holding the door while she walked in. Fakecel?

I don't look at other people when I go shopping. And I only say "hello" to the cashiers