Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I Love the Blackpill, I Love Despair.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Whenever a tragedy happens, i smile because it’s a good thing.

People will never be perfect, therefore they will always be evil even if it’s involuntary.

There is no greater justice than inflicting harm on any person.

So please keep spreading the blackpill, i love seeing people suffer, because we all truly deserve it.

People who would mock me or roll their eyes at these words - what you or i do won’t even matter because despair is omnipresent.

So let’s all embrace despair together.

Let’s spread grief and misery for no reason other than the thrill of it.

The Joker GIF

Wow you're cool

People will never be perfect, therefore they will always be evil even if it’s involuntary.

So please keep spreading the blackpill, i love seeing people suffer, because we all truly deserve it.

People who would mock me or roll their eyes at these words - what you or i do won’t even matter because despair is omnipresent.

KURWA ZAJEBALES SIE FAXE 10% I TURECKIM COKSEM WYLIZALBYM JAKOMS CIPKIE KURIEWAAAA!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

Blackpill caused me to suffer a lot.

It taught me that my (6ft2 not bragging) height is manlet tier. Height is cope.

And that it's over for ethnics even though i see curries with white women daily.

The moneypill and age/timepill are the worst and only blackpills that really hit me.

While I disagree with most of the rest you said, I agree with this.

This is all that needed to be said. Rest is pure understandable cope.

Only joy I get out of blackpill is seeing the truth.