Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i love suicide

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
the fact that i can bail out of life at any time is pretty comforting. Suicide is the bravest thing you can do. You overcome your natural instinct of self preservation and take control of your life. Im not encouraging suicide btw

i do not believe in hurting people i am a pacifist and all my problems are my fault and my fault alone

Last edited:
Don’t do it

no its not. suicide is an easy way out. enduring suffering and hardships is the bravest thing you can do. they want you to commit suicide and you are just going to let them win?

@UglyGoblinNig just wrote how based suicide and going er is then deleted it in seconds. not going to act like I dndt see that

no its not. suicide is an easy way out. enduring suffering and hardships is the bravest thing you can do. they want you to commit suicide and you are just going to let them win?
hardships are being a wagie and paying taxes. if u commit suicide u can’t pay taxes

hardships are being a wagie and paying taxes. if u commit suicide u can’t pay taxes
stick it to the system then. Don't pay taxes if that's your problem. If you don't have anything to live for, atleast die for something

It's a good thing we won't be in this miserable state forever

stick it to the system then. Don't pay taxes if that's your problem. If you don't have anything to live for, atleast die for something

@UglyGoblinNig just wrote how based suicide and going er is then deleted it in seconds. not going to act like I dndt see that
i do not believe in hurting people i am a pacifist and all my problems are my fault and my fault alone

The way I see it is that you have infinite chances to rope, for your entire life; is today/tomorrow/next week really the best time? :feelsjuice:

Yeah op they want you to rope

Ultimately it's your life

It's a good thing we won't be in this miserable state forever
yep i don’t have the energy to do anything anymore other than ldar i’m so tired of wageslaving and school

The way I see it is that you have infinite chances to rope, for your entire life; is today/tomorrow/next week really the best time? :feelsjuice:
the best time for me is when i can’t ldar anymore and i have to work. i don’t have the energy for it

Normies want you dead and do everything to bully incels into offing themselves. Foids want your genetics to die off they judge you based on shit you have no control over. I don’t believe in harming people for no reason but I’m all about getting revenge on the piece of shit normies and foids that bullied me all my life for being ugly and poor.

dont rope brocel. we need you here

the fact that i can bail out of life at any time is pretty comforting. Suicide is the bravest thing you can do. You overcome your natural instinct of self preservation and take control of your life. Im not encouraging suicide btw

Suicide is the only way out

I would off myself if I had access to a gun my life is so full of shit I just exist Im not even living being ugly made me go through a lot of bad experiences in my life and I’m just tired of it.

It’s cucked, live to spite ur enemies, mang