Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love rotting

Rotter

Rotter

Greycel
★★★★★
It's such a comfortable state of being. The winter is cold asf, so it's best to be inside, where the warmth is. Commuting at rush hour cramped with other wagies on the bus/train/tram is tera suifuel, driving isn't much better since there's hella traffic. as long as you have a stockpile of food and drinks, rotting is the ultimate human luxury. our ancestors killed in search of this dream :feelsBox::feelscomfy:

36612.jpg

Summer is the fucking worst.

Good thread, rotting during the winter is so good drinking tea, taking walks at 3 am with a coat on, so cozy. Never began for us cozycels :feelscomfy:

Summer is the fucking worst.
Double edged sword tbh. More normies outside, heatwaves can also be very brutal. At the same time it's the perfect season for naturemaxxing and nightwalks, plus you can wear shorts and a tee

Double edged sword tbh. More normies outside, heatwaves can also be very brutal. At the same time it's the perfect season for naturemaxxing and nightwalks, plus you can wear shorts and a tee
Every season sucks thats all there is to it

No because the moisture outside attracts to you and it's annoying, the bugs suck, seeing people when you go outside sucks even more winter solves all these problems

No because the moisture outside attracts to you and it's annoying, the bugs suck, seeing people when you go outside sucks even more winter solves all these problems
True, mosquitoes are enemy no. 1 :feelsUgh:

no. 2, normies are at the top.
normies I can escape in my room. mosquitoes on the other hand are like fucking kamikaze pilots. any temperature, any time of day, they find a way in

Wish I could say the same but I am so profoundly angry doing nothing I can't stand being me.

normies I can escape in my room. mosquitoes on the other hand are like fucking kamikaze pilots. any temperature, any time of day, they find a way in
I've felt the touch of a mosquito can't say the same for women.

Are you hyperactive?
Maybe idk I pace around my room a lot and I think I just tend to wind myself up too much so with a lot of free time I am bound to get pissy especially since my life is so boring anyway being a poorfag and all.

True, but the positives are overshadowed by the fuckiing heatwaves. They come every other fucking day.

I like the long winter nights.

our ancestors killed in search of this dream :feelsBox::feelscomfy:

lol I guess there's some truth to that.

And yeah it's particularly nice in winter. Very cosy ^^

It's such a comfortable state of being. The winter is cold asf, so it's best to be inside, where the warmth is. Commuting at rush hour cramped with other wagies on the bus/train/tram is tera suifuel, driving isn't much better since there's hella traffic. as long as you have a stockpile of food and drinks, rotting is the ultimate human luxury. our ancestors killed in search of this dream :feelsBox::feelscomfy:
THIS!

I wish I was able to NEET and have unlimited time for my hobbies or creating music and lyrics. But no music career for autistic sub4

NEET's the lifestyle for sure. Wageslaving no more. Fuck that. And yes, I'm a winter guy... just sitting inside all day and only going out in the mornings to stock up on food / beer is where it's at. Going out in socializing? But that costs money. Nah, i'm good. I lost enough braincells and self-esteem attempting to interact with the normie crowd, and I"m not impressed, I'm pissed.

Its nice but Only bad part is in my experience my brain is turning to sludge I've been losing my quick thinking and Reflex skills

LDAR while watching crime news is my way to entertain myself. I love seeing this society suffers.

Its horrible. Its a horrible feeling. My mind is empty, its just like tv static 24/7. I can't get a fucking job anywhere, not even Walmart ffs.

Also I've been watching no commentary gameplay of an indie game recently... it's a horror game but similar to Firewatch. As unnerving as the game is... being up there in the tower at least in the game looks very cosy! Like a cabin on stilts. XD
What's the game? :feelsStudy:

Its horrible. Its a horrible feeling. My mind is empty, its just like tv static 24/7. I can't get a fucking job anywhere, not even Walmart ffs.
Same here, I keep applying but get no traction. It's like HR can sniff out my personality :feelsahh:

rotting in peace is a luxury