Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel As a Shitskin Muslim Bengali: I have almost zero pride for my ethnicity!

Curries do get cucked though. There was some study that found a huge bulk of their wives commit adultery. And needless to say, curry women are ugly as fuck.

Though I will admit they look cute when they're lolis :feelsokman:

b922c47208d2be5d3312789116a8d580.jpg
207930e287dd1204bfcef384bbb006b6.jpg
9fdcbf6da16508c5b562b7b639a9624b.jpg
beautiful-girl-andhra-pradesh-south-india-C83N68.jpg
3060cde6fc4e8d05c2c810005fb36c61.jpg
depositphotos_2969283-stock-photo-hopeful-poor-indian-girl.jpg
esy-001568247.jpg
That's not your average curryfoid, again cherrypicking, now go and find some swede arab mutt to pass it as an arab white
Average curryfoid in your run of the mill college or school looks like this, and it's not white or any other ethnicity, it's a curryfoid and don't bring fake turkish or persian blondes:feelskek:
F7a09f03486e5ce5739a7c4cbd50fc63

Last edited:
wdym
That's not your average curryfoid,
Who cares? My point is they're cute when their young.
some swede arab mutt to pass it as an arab white
There are plenty of half-White Arabs who look LESS white than me.

This guy is French-Algerian and he still looks more Middle Eastern than I do.
4354c3ed09676d4b35342d2bf0b50e4a.jpg

Meanwhile, this is a full-blood Arab

cfcd469349982c6a039260948223c45e.jpg

Average curryfoid in your run of the mill college or school looks like this
f7a09f03486e5ce5739a7c4cbd50fc63-jpg.508808
No way lol. Average curry foid is black-skinned, not that brown-yellow complextion.
rajasthani-woman-and-child-at-the-camel-fair-at-pushkar-rajasthan-A0JPPM.jpg

Both look distinctly MENA, their eyes and beard style are a give away, even south Italians look and do sometimes have different eyes than MENAS

wdym

No way lol. Average curry foid is black-skinned, not that brown-yellow complextion.
rajasthani-woman-and-child-at-the-camel-fair-at-pushkar-rajasthan-A0JPPM.jpg
They have black hair, boyo. Only non-whites have black hair. The second guy could pass Greek

The guy on the top does look it, but no the guy on the bottom does not look like typical Arab

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

2bcdb39080cb91030c05debb7d593cd5.jpg
cb1df941ee7cd727e82dce5fc01fffba.jpg
2f9f7ce2e346ed522475ef435c2499cc.jpg
b53a62c7d99f4f8ce30eb011ccc7580c.jpg
85aab7b11aaba83266c47d5487b9ed33.jpg
ff7b107400f3d69976e55bf9a543f5ab.jpg
Italian use fake tan and those guys are from southern Italy. I think you underestimate how easy whites can spot non-whites
So you're saying like half of Europeans are non-white?
Southern Europe isn't white. Some of them might have darker skin but their hair is brown

The guy on the top does look it, but no the guy on the bottom does not look like typical Arab

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

2bcdb39080cb91030c05debb7d593cd5.jpg
cb1df941ee7cd727e82dce5fc01fffba.jpg
2f9f7ce2e346ed522475ef435c2499cc.jpg
b53a62c7d99f4f8ce30eb011ccc7580c.jpg
85aab7b11aaba83266c47d5487b9ed33.jpg
ff7b107400f3d69976e55bf9a543f5ab.jpg
The guy on the bottom looks Arab, specifically Algerian or morrocan, in these pics tge last guy looks Egyptian and the second and third ones look Indian, the 4th looks Turkish
Italian use fake tan and those guys are from southern Italy. I think you underestimate how easy whites can spot non-whites

Southern Europe isn't white. Some of them might have darker skin but their hair is brown
Tbh, no one considers them white, White is your run of the mill WASP, they don't consider Irish and Italians as white cos they're catholics and looked brown in some phenotypes, the protestants even up until the 30s murdered a french brownish catholic for marrying a protestant foid in US

Last edited:
Italian use fake tan
No they dont lol. It's natural.
and those guys are from southern Italy.
So Italy?
I think you underestimate how easy whites can spot non-whites
I'm gonna call your bullshit on that because I know you can't. I'm Iraqi and many Europeans usually fail to realize it. They usually just assume I'm Balkan or Turk. Some of my family members also have blue eyes and light hair, though with me I only have red beard

I even know a woman who is HALF Somali half European and she looks like these Italian women LMAO!

007ba72438a2a4427e7d967b2326b352.jpg
b6c77c0af9abb11faa9ee7db80b08965.jpg
80333d1b1b09453ded6edbb42ce976f0.jpg

The guy on the bottom looks Arab, specifically Algerian or morrocan, in these pics tge last guy looks Egyptian and the second and third ones look Indian, the 4th looks Turkish

Tbh, no one considers them white, White is your run of the mill WASP, they don't consider Irish and Italians as white cos they're catholics and looked brown in some phenotypes, the protestants even up until the 30s murdered a french brownish catholic for marrying a protestant foid in US
I think @Made in Heaven underestimates how easily whites can spot non-whites because he didn't grew up in predominantly white country

I'm gonna call your bullshit on that because I know you can't. I'm Iraqi and many Europeans usually fail to realize it. They usually just assume I'm Balkan or Turk. Some of my family members also have blue eyes and light hair, though with me I only have red beard

I even know a woman who is HALF Somali half European and she looks like these Italian women LMAO!
I never denied that but it's barely an upgrade.

I think @Made in Heaven underestimates how easily whites can spot non-whites because he didn't grew up in predominantly white country
Legit, KKK tier fanatics can sense non whites from a mile, they don't even consider historical catholic ethnicities of Europe as white, people don't realise this but Nazism and KKK as a movement were not about white supremacy but about Nordic-Protestant supremacy.

No, lol, I did. When I was a kid my family lived in the North of Canada, in Yellowknife, for a few years where everyone was white or inuit. I fit in fine there. :feelsokman: In fact, when 9/11 happened when I was like 5, my browner cousin had the other kids acting mean to him, but it didn't happen to me :feelsseriously:
I never denied that but it's barely an upgrade.
You said Whites can pick out non-Whites, yet many Menas look like Med Europeans & Balkan Europeans.

Last edited:
Legit, KKK tier fanatics can sense non whites from a mile, they don't even consider historical catholic ethnicities of Europe as white, people don't realise this but Nazism and KKK as a movement were not about white supremacy but about Nordic-Protestant supremacy.
I saw a documentary about the KKK and these fucking trailer park amerimutts refused to let catholic join jfl. The "whitest" parts of Germany are also the most catholic parts of Germany:feelshaha:
No, lol, I did. When I was a kid my family lived in the North of Canada, in Yellowknife, for a few years where everyone was white or inuit. I fit in fine there. :feelsokman: In fact, when 9/11 happened when I was like 5, my browner cousin had the other kids acting mean to him, but it didn't happen to me :feelsseriously:

You said Whites can pick out non-Whites, yet many Menas look like Med Europeans & Balkan Europeans.
Nigga, you apparently don't understand this but meds & Balkans are not considered to be white, there's barely a difference for us.

I saw a documentary about the KKK and these fucking trailer park amerimutts refused to let catholic join jfl. The "whitest" parts of Germany are also the most catholic parts of Germany:feelshaha:
Broootal, over for Evabrauncels:feelskek:

Last edited:
By whites and I'm not talking about wignats here. Literally everybody thinks that

It's truly over
Who is white? Nords and Slavs? Because you also said Anglos aren't white when I posted Irish people

Again it depends.
The Irish were not considered white cos they're Catholics plus they have a dark hair, not so blue eyed phenotype, KKK mutts even gave them the term wiggers lmao. Again with the decline of Christianity in Europe and in NA, definitions and classifications might have changed idk

Last edited:
The Irish were not considered white cos they're Catholics plus they have a dark hair, not so blue eyed phenotype, KKK mutts even gave them the term wiggers lmao. Again with the decline of Christianity in Europe and in NA, definitions and classifications might have changed idk
I think kkkmutts primarily hate Catholics because of Irish immigrants in the early 20th century

I think kkkmutts primarily hate Catholics because of Irish immigrants in the early 20th century
Tbh, ofc, but I don't know why, maybe it had something to do with enmity and religious fanaticsm more than race or ethnicity

Hindus are retarded cow worshipers. Being Muslim is better.

Are you a Hindu or a Muslim?

Personally, out of all mainstream religions, I think Hindu Philosophy is the closest to the truth.

Last edited:
No, especially after the economic crisis in southern Europe. They are definitely percentage as below central or northern Europeans
you live in north america or europe? cause in north america they are definitely seen as white.

I read your link to the Bengal famine and never, or wanted to accept, just had bad it was. I've heard of it before but never wanted to read up on it, afraid of what I would learn.

"Lines of small children begging stretched for miles outside cities; at night, children could be heard "crying bitterly and coughing terribly ... in the pouring monsoon rain ... stark naked, homeless, motherless, fatherless and friendless. Their sole possession was an empty tin".

"A schoolteacher in Mahisadal witnessed "children picking and eating undigested grains out of a beggar's diarrheal discharge". Author Freda Bedi wrote that it was "not just the problem of rice and the availability of rice. It was the problem of society in fragments".

This might be a cope but I'm thinking mental acuity, critical thinking, short and long term planning are more important than even good facial bones. I'm going to start stocking up on food.

How dumb and stupid were people in 1943 to allow such a disaster?

Human nature is an abomination.

ure probz inbred thats why

at least u live in US

Move to the U.K. Bengalis are accepted and slay here . I knew someone who fucked loads of white foids easily

Move to the U.K. Bengalis are accepted and slay here . I knew someone who fucked loads of white foids easily
how did they look like?

Being ugly doesn't disprove god :feelsseriously:

"Bro I know someone of a race who slays so all that race must slay!!!"

I also know of a 5'7" bengali who gets foids but that doesn't mean every bengali will slay. However, good looking bengalis are the best looking south asians so even if you're around 5'7" you could ascend.

Being curry and incel fucking sucks. I watched IncelTVs newest Video about JBWism in Latino-countries. You will realize how much of an advantage whites guys have. They dont need to look like Chad and still fuck around.

Last edited:
Being ugly doesn't disprove god :feelsseriously:
Where did I say that? All I said was I have zero faith in Allah because he has only given my family misfortune not that there is no god.
Why was I born as a shitskinned Bangladeshi with large nigger like lips, shit curry eye area, and creepy nerd currycel face living right under the poverty line with almost every member of my family mentally ill!