Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel As a Shitskin Muslim Bengali: I have almost zero pride for my ethnicity!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Why was I born as a shitskinned Bangladeshi with large nigger like lips, shit curry eye area, and creepy nerd currycel face living right under the poverty line with almost every member of family mentally ill!

How can such injustice be tolerated by Allah? Lately, I have lost all faith in Islam; how can I pray to such a god if this is my fortune?
Here in the states, I get mogged by taller, affluent Punjabi Sikhs and Hindus at school; try as I might, they all get the better grade and see they or their parents drive expensive cars while I waste 3 hours of my life commuting in a crowded bus and train every single day to come to an empty, cramped NYC apartment with roaches and rats everywhere for most months because my father is out working and my mother got sent to the hospital once again after she refused to take her antipsychtotic medication.
BMW X5 Review (Part 1) - Why It Costs Rs. 1 Crore | Faisal Khan - YouTube
The only stereotypes of my people in the west are that we're poor, potential rapists & jihadists, violent, very emasculated, unsociable, and creepy around women; we suffer every disadvantage that comes with being a curry with none of the wealth and privileges of Hindu Indians.
Donald Trump Says He'll Pardon Dinesh D'Souza : The Two-Way : NPR

Then when reading my people’s history, I can only feel complete humiliation having all our immense wealth of the past taken by the Europeans, starve by the millions in famines, suffer a cultural genocide, officials and rulers selling the people and killing each other for personal gain and power, and made only notable in every documentary and news coverage for our lack of development and poverty like we're some Subsaharan African state!
Crowded Train, Tongi, Bangladesh - Travel Photographer of the Year

Kissinger responded by saying “But, not necessarily our basket case.” An excerpt of the conversion was also published in a Time magazine article on January 17, 1972.

Here goes a few excerpts from the minutes of the meeting:
“Dr. Kissinger: (to Mr. Williams) Will there be a massive famine in East Pakistan?
Mr. Williams: They have a huge crop just coming in.
Dr. Kissinger: How about next spring?
Mr. Williams: Yes, there will be famine by next spring unless they can pull themselves together by the end of March.
Dr. Kissinger: And we will be asked to bail out the Bangla Desh from famine next spring?
Mr. Williams: Yes.
Dr. Kissinger: Then we had better start thinking about what our policy will be.
Mr. Williams: By March the Bangla Desh will need all kinds of help.
Mr. Johnson: They’ll be an international basket case.
Dr. Kissinger: But not necessarily our basket case.
Mr. Sisco: Wait until you hear the humanitarian bleats in this country
https://opinion.bdnews24.com/2010/10/06/the-myth-of-“international-basket-case”/

I have observed online that, unlike white nationalists, every Indian/Pakistani nationalist on the internet has complete animosity for other members of his race outside of his community because most of us won't admit or unwilling to confront our apparent inferiority even when it's visibly clear to every foreign observer looking outside that we rather look at the pathetic state of our neighbor to comfort ourselves from this truth.

Last edited:
Why you hate the indian subcontinent?

great post. agree completely.

Read my thread.
I read and still don't find it convincing, since India conceived lots of genius to the world and its a place full of history.

Also, north indians are considered good looking by many people

my 'friend' at school was a bengal boi and he had some huge fuck off nose

they are not as subhuman as pure dark skinned curries tho

I read and still don't find it convincing, since India conceived lots of genius to the world and its a place full of history.

Also, north indians are considered good looking by many people
I'm talking about Bengalis.

Indian is not an ethnicity: it's a nationality.

Last edited:
I actually relate to you, since i resemble curries but don’t have the wealth and privileges of being an actual curry

I'm talking about Bengalis.

India is not an ethnicity: it's a nationality.
I know, but I don't know how to call them.

But west bengal is part of India

I'm a sand nigger

I can't stand people like you tbh. By all means denigrate yourself and hate yourself and call yourself subhuman all you want. But don't paint your entire ethnicity as "shitskin subhumans" because its clearly false. I literally used to know a bengali guy who's face looked like a Greek statue carving only brown. His jaw was criminally wide and sharp granted he was not your average bengali but he was bengali none the less. He had knocked up this paki bitch who was always begging him to see his daughter who he abandoned he even showed me the whatsapp messages.

Bengali slayers definitely exist

I can't stand people like you tbh. By all means denigrate yourself and hate yourself and call yourself subhuman all you want. But don't paint your entire ethnicity as "shitskin subhumans" because its clearly false. I literally used to know a bengali guy who's face looked like a Greek statue carving only brown. His jaw was criminally wide and sharp granted he was not your average bengali but he was bengali none the less. He had knocked up this paki bitch who was always begging him to see his daughter who he abandoned he even showed me the whatsapp messages.

Chad is his own ethnicity.

@Transcended Trucel @wereqryan @BiryaniCel @truefaithneworder

I have literally zero pride in my ethnicity

Me neither. [UWSL]I’m Italian but look like Indian [/UWSL]

the first thing I think about a low caste curry is rape and the second thing I think of is getting scammed

Self hating is bad cope. It is not productive at all.
You can do career and money maxing.
Just look at your Asian neighbors.
They are the ugliest race but still coping with technology so they become the smartest race.

Hindus are retarded cow worshipers. Being Muslim is better.

Sounds like someone needs a big hug!

Why was I born as a shitskinned Bangladeshi with large nigger like lips, shit curry eye area, and creepy nerd currycel face living right under the poverty line with almost every member of family mentally ill!

How can such injustice be tolerated by Allah? Lately, I have lost all faith in Islam; how can I pray to such a god if this is my fortune?

Donald Trump Says He'll Pardon Dinesh D'Souza : The Two-Way : NPR

Then when reading my people’s history, I can only feel complete humiliation having all our immense wealth of the past taken by the Europeans, starve by the millions in famines, suffer a cultural genocide, officials and rulers selling the people and killing each other for personal gain and power, and made only notable in every documentary and news coverage for our lack of development and poverty like we're some Subsaharan African state!
Crowded Train, Tongi, Bangladesh - Travel Photographer of the Year

I have observed online that, unlike white nationalists, every Indian/Pakistani nationalist on the internet has complete animosity for other members of his race outside of his community because most of us won't admit or unwilling to confront our apparent inferiority even when it's visibly clear to every foreign observer looking outside that we rather look at the pathetic state of our neighbor to comfort ourselves from this truth.
Very well written post. Absolute truths written here. Muslim Curries are the lowest of the low. We have far less money than our Hindu counterparts, more infighting/terrorism bullshit, are hated more too. No benefits of being a Muslim curry.

And me and you are even below other Muslim curries with schizo mothers and poorfag parents. The shit height too has ruined any chance of surgery maxxing paying off. Fucking scam of a life.

Curry slayers are 1/100000 while white ones maybe 1/100
I have literally zero pride in my ethnicity
Same, I would say even negative pride
Hindus are retarded cow worshipers. Being Muslim is better.
Hindus money mog Muslim curries to infinity and beyond in the west.

Last edited:
An Indian-born Hindu is 1000x more accepted in American society than his Muslim counterpart will ever be based on how openly Conservatives accept a controversial figure like Denish D'souza!
Your problems arise from you being a low status curry. Leaving Islam wouldn't solve your problems however you could always try. You also admited that you don't feel any pride for your nation and culture so what's keeping you?

Your problems arise from you being a low status curry. Leaving Islam wouldn't solve your problems however you could always try. You also admited that you don't feel any pride for your nation and culture so what's keeping you?
Doesn’t mean I don’t feel shame.

You know the answer: leaving Islam in a religious first generation immigrant community is social suicide.

You know the answer: leaving Islam in a religious first generation immigrant community is social suicide.
I commited that "social suicide" at 10 so yes I do know what you're talking about :blackpill::blackpill:
I guess I can't expect everyone to be as autistic and lowinhib as me but I'm too autistic to even realize that

My retard ass came out in school first right during religion class without discussing it with my family first :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

you gotta play with the cards you are dealt with:bluepill: or rope :blackpill: or cope :redpill:

Lol that one quote sounds like something @Transcended Trucel would say:feelshaha:
. But don't paint your entire ethnicity as "shitskin subhumans" because its clearly false.
This was my original point of contention with @curryfool . He could have debated his points instead he decided to go:feelstastyman: on me

Self hating is bad cope. It is not productive at all.
You can do career and money maxing.
Just look at your Asian neighbors.
They are the ugliest race but still coping with technology so they become the smartest race.
A7bzvjL 700b

>superpower by 2020

The only smart curries live in the US and they're only a very small fraction of the curry population. The curry elite

View attachment 508694
>superpower by 2020

The only smart curries live in the US and they're only a very small fraction of the curry population. The curry elite
:dafuckfeels:
At this point im convinced that curry countries are more inferior than africa
you wont find this level of sub humanity anywhere else :fuk:

View attachment 508694
>superpower by 2020

They're not elites, mostly either stemmaxxed nerds or just poor economic migrants and jfl, the city looks like this, anglo retards love to cherrypick out in dystopian rainy season, provincial towns mog majority of middle income townships in Africa(if any), middle east(if anything's left) and in south america(again if anyone's alive in them, most end up in gore sites). Village poorfags migrate and ruin nice neighbourhoods:feels:, hope someone traps them in ghetto slums. And this superpower meme was created by neighbouring chinese delusional ricecels and goatfucking pakis who live in cardboard houses and in goat farms anyway and not to mention lose every penny of their rice savings on tofu projects or on ghost towns
:lasereyes:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXThhf0OxQE

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-2DtL-Wjkc

Last edited:
They're not elites, mostly either stemmaxxed nerds or just poor economic migrants and jfl, the city looks like this, anglo retards love to cherrypick out in dystopian rainy season, provincial towns mog majority of middle income townships in Africa(if any), middle east(if anything's left) and in south america(again if anyone's alive in them, most end up in gore sites). Village poorfags migrate and ruin nice neighbourhoods:feels:, hope someone traps them in ghetto slums. And this superpower meme was created by neighbouring chinese delusional ricecels and goatfucking pakis who live in cardboard houses and in goat farms anyway and not to mention lose every penny of their rice savings on tofu projects or on ghost towns
:lasereyes:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXThhf0OxQE

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-2DtL-Wjkc

Honestly, I don't have anything against. I was just replying to this other retard with his delusional claim.

Honestly, I don't have anything against. I was just replying to this other retard with his delusional claim.
I don't care but certain retards do fake propaganda like every other curry alive is some incel which is not the case, legit, the entire world creates propaganda against Curry master race from Germans making funny spy movies stereotyping curries most have barely seen to anglos cherry picking, to legit subhuman ethnicities who look like monkeys or infants infront of majority of curries making fun of them. Majority of curries have fine faces and just do fine, they just do fine with their women.

Last edited:
I don't care but certain retards do fake propaganda like every other curry alive is some incel which is not the case, legit, the entire world creates propaganda against Curry master race from Germans making funny spy movies stereotyping curries most have barely seen to anglos cherry picking, to legit subhuman ethnicities who look like monkeys or infants infront of majority of curries making fun of them. Majority of curries have fine faces and just do fine, they just do fine with their women.
Ricecels get objectively more cucked than curries

Curries barely get cucked unless they're legit incel tier or low normie tier where this propganda comes to play in decreasing curry smv. Curries are not a cucked people tbf, curries would lynch whores enmasse or rape them if they see them get picked on by foreigners like they do get in rice countries. Even if they get cucked, it's intra curry cucking. Curries don't lust after white women either like they way MENAs, niggers, spics or even ricecels do, curries don't even watch white entertainment or get any of their cultural impressions, ofc a hot foid would get raped under dodgy circumstances but again she's hot:feelskek:. A curry can't tolerate and would go ER or disown a foid in his family if she goes against the norm unlike.

The black races (negros, indians, abos) are a slave caste. This was ordained by Allah
Curries don't lust after white women either
LMAO! What drugs are you on? Their entire culture is about white worship. The whole reason Indiains seethe at Pakis is because Pakis are whiter than them!

This man is Pakistani.

nak3-2.jpg

That's because Rice are more cucked than Curries, and Noodlewhores are more attractive than Currywhores

jeune-femme-ouigoure-serik-buya-yarkand-marche-la-region-autonome-ouighoure-du-xinjiang-chine-cydyh5.jpg

Do you believe in Islam?

Last edited:
The black races (negros, indians, abos) are a slave caste. This was ordained by Allah

LMAO! What drugs are you on? Their entire culture is about white worship. The whole reason Indiains seethe at Pakis is because Pakis are whiter than them!

This man is Pakistani.

nak3-2.jpg
Lmao, "Pakis are white and curries seethe on pakis for being white" wtf, Jihadi muslim retard pakis launch terrorists into India that's why curries hate them and this goatee abomination is not your average Punjabi jatt from Pakistan. Literally your God offers you white women when you blow yourself up for him, your Prophet was "white" being someone from peninsular Arabia, you legit die for white pussy. The biggest MENA coper white worshipper retard on this forum is you, now go and bring some dull sleepy eyed afro-semites and play mental gymnastics to pass them as whites

Curries barely get cucked unless they're legit incel tier or low normie tier where this propganda comes to play in decreasing curry smv. Curries are not a cucked people tbf, curries would lynch whores enmasse or rape them if they see them get picked on by foreigners like they do get in rice countries. Even if they get cucked, it's intra curry cucking. Curries don't lust after white women either like they way MENAs, niggers, spics or even ricecels do, curries don't even watch white entertainment or get any of their cultural impressions, ofc a hot foid would get raped under dodgy circumstances but again she's hot:feelskek:. A curry can't tolerate and would go ER or disown a foid in his family if she goes against the norm unlike.
Massive cope. Curries get cucked all the time. Or rather they don't get cucked but have an abusive wife. 50% of my relatives are trapped in an abusive marriage, and my aunts tend to be the ones verbally abusing their husbands multiple times throughout the day. And these are Muslim curries. Hindu curries probably get abused even more so by their wives. curry marriage = man being abused and verbally berated daily by his wife.

Massive cope. Curries get cucked all the time. Or rather they don't get cucked but have an abusive wife. 50% of my relatives are trapped in an abusive marriage, and my aunts tend to be the ones verbally abusing their husbands multiple times throughout the day. And these are Muslim curries. Hindu curries probably get abused even more so by their wives. curry marriage = man being abused and verbally berated daily by his wife.
Getting verbally abused or say getting taunted by your middle aged fat wife and getting cucked are two different things

This man is Pakistani.

nak3-2.jpg

That's because Rice are more cucked than Curries, and Noodlewhores are more attractive than Currywhores

jeune-femme-ouigoure-serik-buya-yarkand-marche-la-region-autonome-ouighoure-du-xinjiang-chine-cydyh5.jpg

Do you believe in Islam?
Recon is coping hard. Curries might not get cucked but their women are ugly as fuck and abuse their husbands daily. At least 50% of curry couples I have met and seen, the wife is abusing the husband daily. Nagging and nagging about one thing after another. It completely destroyed any desire I had to do marriage. Also ofc degeneracy is slowly sleeping in curryland as well.
Getting verbally abused or say getting taunted by your middle aged fat wife and getting cucked are two different things
Getting verbally abused daily for decades might be worse than being cucked. I have one curry uncle, his dumb bitch wife hates on him endlessly for hours upon hours and has been this way for decades. So much for muh based curry culture.

Curry marriage = Jewish scam where the man will be mentally raped daily by his entitled bitch wife.

Recon is coping hard. Curries might not get cucked but their women are ugly as fuck and abuse their husbands daily. At least 50% of curry couples I have met and seen, the wife is abusing the husband daily. Nagging and nagging about one thing after another. It completely destroyed any desire I had to do marriage. Also ofc degeneracy is slowly sleeping in curryland as well.

Getting verbally abused daily for decades might be worse than being cucked. I have one curry uncle, his dumb bitch wife hates on him endlessly for hours upon hours and has been this way for decades. So much for muh based curry culture.

Curry marriage = Jewish scam where the man will be mentally raped daily by his entitled bitch wife.
Brutal

"Pakis are white and curries seethe on pakis for being white"
This is true, hence why you dont seethe at Bengalis despite them also being Muslim because they are darker than you
Jihadi muslim retard pakis launch terrorists into India that's why curries hate them
No lol.
this goatee abomination is not your average Punjabi jatt from Pakistan.
Never said he's the average, duh, but Pakis on average do have whiter skin the Indians. This is just facts

pakistani-pashtun-man-models-with-headscarf-and-necklace-peshawar-pakistan-imran-ahmed.jpg
40505ce964253ffd50a4abe095bdf065.jpg
6a0a2b0b100dacf78d47bff0e988968a.jpg
ea0db0599a3f7a3b840804b99fc1dcd9.jpg
20chai1.jpg

Literally your God offers you white women when you blow yourself up for him
This isn't true. But the fact that you want to throw around such nonsensical claims shows how angry you are
your Prophet was "white" being someone from peninsular Arabia
That's because white-skinned Arabs exist lmao
f358f2b938a40b005e139af3f32572ca.jpg
00627b846a97ab996ce8672880f4274c.jpg
ca1d085c0ca764629944c1dcf35612e8.jpg
7c745e587232b2c40d31a77331ef16b0.jpg

you legit die for white pussy.
What do you mean by this?
The biggest MENA coper white worshipper retard on this forum is you
How so?
now go and bring some dull eyed afro-semites and play mental gymnastics to pass them as whites
>Afro-Semite
kek love how you project your hatred for your own shitskin blackness by projecting it on Semites :feelsokman:

Also, there's no need for mental gymnastics, everyone knows the race closest in terms of appearance to Whites are indeed Middle Eastern people. I could larp as Irish if I wanted to JFL :feelshaha:

This is true, hence why you dont seethe at Bengalis despite them also being Muslim because they are darker than you

No lol.

Never said he's the average, duh, but Pakis on average do have whiter skin the Indians. This is just facts

pakistani-pashtun-man-models-with-headscarf-and-necklace-peshawar-pakistan-imran-ahmed.jpg
20chai1.jpg

This isn't true. But the fact that you want to throw around such nonsensical claims shows how angry you are

How so?

>Afro-Semite
kek love how you project your hatred for your own shitskin blackness by projecting it on Semites :feelsokman:

Also, there's no need for mental gymnastics, everyone knows the race closest in terms of appearance to Whites are indeed Middle Eastern people. I could larp as Irish if I wanted to JFL :feelshaha:
None of your examples look white, boyo.

None of your examples look white, boyo.
I dont care if they look white or not, I'm pointing out they have white/fair skin. And yes, they do look European anyways, considering this is what an Irish man looks like :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

14641587c3235e833a0d45d309b37c5d.png
b66f170be13e92ed508a4ad2423d54da.jpg

No lol.

20chai1.jpg

How so?

>Afro-Semite

Lmao, you legit save these pics on your computer don't you? Pashtuns are not in the majority in Pakistan and not the ones who have so fair skin. Whites are caucasoid phenotypes based in Europe, what you call as white was used to refer to WASPS, even the irish and italians are exempted from it, idk why do you put legit Arabs and pashtuns and kalash tribes and play mental gymnastics to pass them as European phenotypes. Fair skinned Arabs and MENAs are not north Europeans . Some irish phenotypes have dark brown hair and brown eyes too, doesn't mean they're Arabs:feelskek:.
Afro-semites is what they legit are. I don't hate them, it's their origin and I just stated that.
I dont care if they look white or not, I'm pointing out they have white/fair skin. And yes, they do look European anyways, considering this is what an Irish man looks like :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

That irish or isles phenotype is well known and you cherry pick it all the time, here's another guy with that same phenotype lmao
Hqdefault

Curries do get cucked though. There was some study that found a huge bulk of their wives commit adultery. And needless to say, curry women are ugly as fuck.

Though I will admit they look cute when they're lolis :feelsokman:

b922c47208d2be5d3312789116a8d580.jpg
207930e287dd1204bfcef384bbb006b6.jpg
9fdcbf6da16508c5b562b7b639a9624b.jpg
beautiful-girl-andhra-pradesh-south-india-C83N68.jpg
3060cde6fc4e8d05c2c810005fb36c61.jpg
depositphotos_2969283-stock-photo-hopeful-poor-indian-girl.jpg
esy-001568247.jpg

>using anglos as an example for whites
Curries do get cucked though. There was some study that found a huge bulk of their wives commit adultery. And needless to say, curry women are ugly as fuck.

Though I will admit they look cute when they're lolis :feelsokman:

b922c47208d2be5d3312789116a8d580.jpg
207930e287dd1204bfcef384bbb006b6.jpg
9fdcbf6da16508c5b562b7b639a9624b.jpg
beautiful-girl-andhra-pradesh-south-india-C83N68.jpg
3060cde6fc4e8d05c2c810005fb36c61.jpg
depositphotos_2969283-stock-photo-hopeful-poor-indian-girl.jpg
esy-001568247.jpg
:feelspuke: