Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I wanna fuck a monkey so fucking bad

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
  1. When I was about 25, I had a friend who owned a large pet store. I've always
  2. been an animal lover, so I found myself hanging around the store quite a bit,
  3. helping out occasionally. My friend sold an amazing variety of animals, not just
  4. the usual dogs, cats and fish. There were rabbits, ferrets, hedgehogs,
  5. armadillos, large exotic birds. There were also a lot of things that I never
  6. understood why anyone would want for a pet, like snakes, tarantulas, and giant
  7. centipedes. And there was a single chimpanzee, whom he had named Carla.

8. The chimp was about 11 years old, and as far as I knew, she had been there
  9. since the store opened. Many local municipalities have laws against keeping
  10. certain exotic animals (especially large ones), so this is not too surprising. I'm
  11. not really sure what my friend was thinking when he acquired her. But she had
  12. sort of become the store mascot, wandering freely most of the day, tagging along
  13. after the help, and occasionally lending a bit of a hand in caring for the smaller
  14. animals. She was very bright, and I don't really think anyone had any intention of
  15. trying to sell her, at this point. She had become a familiar fixture around the
  16. place.

17. One day, both of his employees suddenly quit, leaving my friend in a bind. He
  18. was supposed to be the "best man" in someone's wedding, several states away,
  19. in just a few days. That would leave him with no option now but to close the
  20. store while he was away. Torn between two obligations, he asked me if I would
  21. be willing to man the store for a week, while he was away. "You already know
  22. most of what has to be done," he said. "I'd be really grateful." Well, working in a
  23. pet store wasn't what I wanted to do with the rest of my life, but I was between
  24. jobs at the moment. I was also between girlfriends, so I really had no social life
  25. to speak of. I told him I'd do it. "I really appreciate this," he told me. "I owe you
  26. big time, and I'll make it up to you when I get back."

27. He put me on the payroll, and we arranged for me to work the next few full days
  28. at the store, just before he had to leave. When the last day came to a close, he
  29. handed me the keys, thanked me again, and left for the wedding. I was on my
  30. own.

31. My first day by myself passed easily. I let Carla out, and she followed me around
  32. the entire day, helping whenever she could. She seemed to understand a lot of
  33. what was spoken to her, almost to the point of being eerie... but she was actually
  34. a real help to me. When the day finally ended, I locked up the front and went
  35. back to the office to put the money in the safe. Carla, whom I hadn't thought to
  36. put back in her cage yet, followed me into the office. So I turned to her and said,
  37. "What do you think, girl? Did we do okay?" She responded by stamping her feet
  38. a few times, and doing what I think of as "cooing", that simian vocalizing that
  39. sounds like soft laughter. I've always assumed they do it to indicate
  40. understanding, or possibly agreement.

41. On impulse, I said, "Give me a hug!" Carla then surprised me by jumping up and
  42. wrapping herself around me in a full-body hug... and I mean a full-body hug. Her
  43. arms were long, and easily reached around my back, but her powerful lower
  44. limbs were like a second set of arms, and they locked her whole body tightly
  45. against me.

46. I was a little startled, but Carla was obviously just trying to express her affection,
  47. so I held her that way for a bit, patting and stroking her furry back.
  48. (Chimpanzees are shorter-legged than humans, but they make up for it in torso
  49. length, which made this feel like hugging a small woman.) I didn't think anything
  50. of it, the way you'd hug a good friend on occasion and not give it a thought. But
  51. after a few minutes, I noticed that with Carla holding on as tightly as she was, our
  52. crotches were pretty well pinned together. And the heat of her body against me
  53. was giving me a hard-on. This was interesting...

54. Thinking back, I recalled reading somewhere that chimps reach full sexual
  55. maturity somewhere around the age of 10. Carla had grown up away from her
  56. own kind, always in the company of humans, so she had passed through
  57. adolescence without having had any opportunity to follow her raging hormones.
  58. In other words, she was hot to trot, and I was accidentally providing the closest
  59. thing to sexual stimulation that she had ever experienced. With this thought, my
  60. hard-on grew of its own accord, and as its pressure mounted on her warm crotch,
  61. Carla started to rub herself against me. I had never entertained the thought of
  62. having sex with an animal, but despite any "taboo" reservations, it was definitely
  63. crossing my mind now.

64. Trying a little experiment, I started rubbing my now fully-erect dick against Carla's
  65. warm body. She responded immediately, cooing and matching my rhythm. At
  66. that point, all those hang-ups melted away, and suddenly I wanted to give her
  67. what she wanted, whether she was of a different species or not. Prying her away
  68. just enough, I went to undo my pants, when I noticed that they were wet in two
  69. places: down low, from Carla's awakening juices, and just above the tip of my
  70. dick, from my own stimulation. We were both ready for this!

71. I had just succeeded in tugging my pants down about halfway to my knees, when
  72. Carla regained her leverage and yanked herself back against me. This time,
  73. though, my exposed erection automatically settled into the warm, moist crevice
  74. between her pussy-lips. My legs almost buckled from the rush of heat, and Carla
  75. immediately began rubbing up and down again, only with new intensity.
  76. Breathlessly, I said, "Does this feel good to you, girl? It does to me, too!" SO
  77. good, in fact, that I couldn't wait any longer. I took ahold of Carla by her little ass
  78. and lifted her straight up a few inches, pulling my throbbing dick down between
  79. those silky lips and slipping its pulsing head underneath her, all in one motion.
  80. Finding the entrance to her vagina was easy, and I desperately began pushing
  81. into her. We were both pretty wet by this time, so all of a sudden, I found myself
  82. sliding full-length into the hottest, most pleasurable pussy I've ever experienced
  83. in my life!

84. Carla cooed excitedly, grabbed my ass with her lower "hands" and thrust herself
  85. hard against me, driving me in so deep that I thought I'd come out the other side.
  86. Time seemed to stop for just a moment - here I was, locked tight to this creature,
  87. buried in her hot, animal cunt, it was unbelievable! -- and then we both started
  88. humping furiously, neither of us could help it. Carla's thrusts came much faster
  89. than mine, but she quickly slowed down to match my rhythm. As hard as we
  90. pumped, though, I still couldn't feel her cervix. Her tight, virgin hole felt endless,
  91. drawing me in deeper with each frantic stroke! The feeling was so incredibly
  92. intense, I came like a freight train after only a few moments, shooting wave after
  93. wave of my semen deep into her furry body. Carla continued to ride me for
  94. several minutes, and since I had no idea how to gauge a chimp's orgasm, I just
  95. kept pumping, making sure she had time to come as well. Besides, I was in no
  96. mood to cut this encounter short! As she finally wound down, my mind began to
  97. think up a way that we wouldn't have to.

98. Carla finally let me disengage us, and I gently set her down. "Carla, you're very
  99. good!" I told her, as I pulled my pants back up, tucking in my still-erect (and very
  100. wet) member as best I could. "Would you like to come home with me?" She
  101. acted excited and seemed to understand, so I took her hand to lead her out to
  102. my car, intending to take her home for the night. Why not? All I had to go home
  103. to was an empty apartment. Carla had been toilet-trained years earlier, so she
  104. wouldn't be a cleanliness problem. What she would be was a night full of great
  105. sex. which she obviously wanted as much as I did!

106. Carla wasn't too comfortable with wearing a seat belt, but she endured it for the
  107. short drive. Slipping her into my place easily in the dark, I turned on some lights
  108. and gave her a quick tour. She knew what the bathroom was, but I had to
  109. explain the bedroom to her. I told her it was where we could give each other
  110. more "hugs", and that seemed to click. My dick was already getting hard again,
  111. but before taking Carla into my bed, I thought it might be good to clean her up
  112. some. So I undressed and took us both into the shower. She didn't seem to
  113. mind as I shampooed her from head to toe, and rinsed her off under the warm
  114. spray. Then I asked her for another "hug", and she eagerly leaped into my arms.
  115. Supporting her by the hips, I slid myself easily back into her still-moist hole, and
  116. we fucked for the second time (just as hard as the first), standing there under the
  117. warm shower spray.

118. After drying both of us off (Carla needed three towels to dry her fur), I led her into
  119. the bedroom, where we climbed under the covers and had more sex than I
  120. thought I was capable of in one night. Carla didn't seem to care what position we
  121. tried, she just cooed happily and humped me again and again. When my dick
  122. needed a short rest, I used my hands to pleasure her and explore her body.
  123. Although her hips were narrow like a young girl's, her labia and vagina were built
  124. pretty much like a woman. And as I said, she was so deep that neither my dick
  125. nor my fingers could find the cervix that must be at the other end. (Later, I
  126. satisfied my curiosity with a long-handled stirring spoon and a tape-rule: she was
  127. a little over 10 inches deep! Those male chimps must be well-endowed.) I
  128. eventually figured out how to spot her orgasm when it came, and that added to
  129. our enjoyment. We banged each other's brains out well into the wee hours of the
  130. morning, until we both collapsed from sheer exhaustion and fell into a contented
  131. sleep, in spoon position.

132. The next day, I made sure we got to the store early enough that nobody would
  133. see us, and opened up for business as if nothing had happened. Carla was her
  134. usual helpful self, and the store was moderately busy. All day long, all I could
  135. think of was taking Carla home again, and it seemed that the day would never
  136. end. But finally it did, and I whisked us home for another night of sexual
  137. abandon. We repeated the shower scene, coming together like eager new
  138. lovers, and then climbed back into bed for a repeat of the first night's experience.
  139. Over and over we rolled, me on top, then her on top, then doggie-style, then on
  140. my knees with her wrapped tightly around me . our fucking was so natural, it felt
  141. more right than anything in my life ever had before. And I wondered why in the
  142. world I'd had any hang-ups to begin with. What could possibly be wrong about
  143. this? Carla seemed happy, I was happy, and we didn't even have to worry about
  144. her getting pregnant, no matter how much of my semen poured into her eager
  145. body!

146. The week passed by in a blur, days at the store and nights with Carla. I found
  147. that she wasn't inventive at all, but she was a quick learner and eager to try
  148. anything. For instance, I taught her how to do me in her mouth by sucking on her
  149. finger, then having her suck on my finger (without biting!), then giving her my
  150. dick, which she took without hesitation. With her elongated jaw and those
  151. generous lips, it was the best oral sex I've ever had. Carla even seemed to think
  152. of my semen as some sort of treat, a reward for a job well-done. I had never met
  153. a woman who seemed to love everything about me so unconditionally. And so
  154. hungry for sex. as early as the second night, she would jump into bed before
  155. me, anxious to get started. In the shower, she could hardly wait to leap up and
  156. impale herself on my grateful love-pole. By the third or fourth night, she started
  157. helping me pull off my clothes. And after we dried off, she began taking my hand
  158. and tugging me toward the bedroom, making no secret of what she wanted. She
  159. even started making the first move, climbing on top of me as soon as I lay down.
  160. She would surround my fast-returning erection with her moist labia and rub us
  161. into a frenzy, until I couldn't stand it anymore, grabbed her by the hips, and thrust
  162. myself up into her. This was a complaint I had had with every girlfriend in the
  163. past, that she always wanted me to initiate things. Carla had no such
  164. reservations about going after what pleased us both, and her simple honesty was
  165. refreshing and endearing. One morning, I awoke early to find her with my
  166. quickly-hardening dick already in her mouth, all on her own. I stroked her strong,
  167. furry back as she brought me to a slow, dreamy climax. Then she cuddled up
  168. next to me as we fell back asleep, my fingers lazily playing with her as I
  169. pondered my good fortune.

170. Somewhere around the fifth night, I finally threw my last inhibitions overboard.
  171. Carla was stretched out next to me, with her feet toward the pillow and her face
  172. over my crotch, contentedly nursing on me. and it occurred to me how she had
  173. accepted everything about me without question. I realized I owed her the same,
  174. holding nothing back. I lifted up her hips, swung her over me, and finally took her
  175. in my mouth in "69" position. She had a heavy, musky scent down there, even
  176. after showering, which I found pretty exciting once I got used to it. Carla seemed
  177. to like this best of all, sucking on me for all she was worth and pushing her hips
  178. excitedly against me. Her pussy juices began running freely down my chin, and I
  179. drank them in with the same eagerness she'd shown for my own fluids. We gave
  180. to each other completely, quickly reaching a new level of intense mutual
  181. pleasure. As I exploded into her mouth, and she spasmed in mine, I decided I
  182. had found the perfect partner: no games, no dishonesty, just perfect enjoyment
  183. of each other's bodies without reservation. I wanted to keep Carla with me for
  184. the rest of our lives. Rolling her to the side and turning us face-to-face, I took her
  185. in my arms and hugged her tightly. My still-throbbing dick (sucked dry, but still
  186. slippery from her saliva) found its own way into her pussy-lips, and she wrapped
  187. those 4 powerful arms around me, gripping me by the ass cheeks and pulling me
  188. deep into her silky, simian cunt. On impulse, I kissed her on the lips, and she
  189. surprised me by kissing back, lightly at first, then more deeply as she figured out
  190. what I was trying to do. The taste and smell of our combined sex was
  191. intoxicating, as we continued to kiss, man and chimpanzee locked in total union.
  192. We began to pump, lazily at first, but then more feverishly, and I rolled on top of
  193. her. We truly made love, that time, both of us coming to an exquisite, prolonged
  194. peak at the same moment, then just lying in each other's arms, spent for the
  195. night. As I drifted off to sleep, I vowed to find a way to make Carla mine forever.

196. When my friend came home, he thanked me over and over for helping him out.
  197. "What can I do to repay you? Name your price," he said. "Give me Carla," I
  198. responded. "Done!" he said. And with that, our life together began. I took Carla
  199. home and never returned her to the pet store. And I never went back to women.
  200. I had found my perfect Love Pet!

Last edited:
I have a headache

Didn't read everything.
:feelspuke:

You've been playin' that Mario Super Sluggers

dont do it nigga hater

i wonder where this copy pasta is from

Didntread

@ThoughtfulCel watch out my nigga

I regret reading.:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

@ThoughtfulCel it's over when chads start taking women from other primates :cryfeels:

Can’t say that I can relate tbh

What the fuck? :feelswhat:

Is this some copypasta, fetishstory or real?

I'll read it later.

I jerked off to it ngl
I am too far gone beyond repair

Please tell me this isn't real

Please tell me this isn't real
its not tbh. I've seen it before (its been posted in chat a few times jfl) plus I'm pretty sure it is LARP. That being said there are legit ape fuckers out there. There used to be a place you could go to fuck orangutans. I forget the country but it was some South East Asian one.

Livestream it for the .co boyos

I remember once a news article of an Indonesian family that had a prostitute orangutan for ricecel farmers to fuck :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels: When some animal rights activists came the ricecels threatened them because it was the basic income of that family and the only way ugly, poor ricecels could get some pussy kek

Isn't OP a raging racist that wouldn't even fuck a black girl, much less a monkey?

Buy her a machine gun

Sheeeebooooons are hungry for white cock.

I’ve had several tarsier crushes

I stopped halfway through. Hell naw.:dafuckfeels:

Read glimpses of the ape grabbing the guy's ass and I just kept scrolling

bumping this brave and stunning story.