Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I love my mother so much

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
It's ironic how much i hate women yet the closest human bond i have is my mother who is a woman. BTW it's not only instinctual love or am i overrating her just because she's my mother since i don't think the same about my sisters or father, but she's sacrificed so much for me and is the only human that has ever accepted me for who i truly am. I'm incredibly grateful for her and i feel sad that i'm such a failure who can't repay her for what she's done

It´s natural and good to love and respect your parents, particularly your mother.

My parents (and my grandmother) are the whole reason I haven't killed myself.

My parents have always been there for me, idk what I'll do after they pass.

I love my mum aswell

In all honesty I deeply love women (or atleast the ideal of them, how things could be). I don't mean to worship, but I think this world has caused women to be unable to process shame and guilt anymore. But in a world that is not corrupted and cursed, women would be monogamous and truly love their partner, and abstain from sex until marriage.

My mother: "Hey, when you making an account for that Tinder app again? I want to have some grandkids someday soon".

In all honesty I deeply love women

I don't mean to worship, but I think this world has caused women to be unable to process shame and guilt anymore.
@your personality

@gymletethnicel

@Diocel

It's never a woman's fault. It's the entire world's fault that women are the way they are.

Entire squad

Good for ya,i hate my "mother".
It would have been better for my mental health if she died after i was born.

i love my mommylossus too

my mom and i argue but at the end of the day, she's been there to bail me out of jail, helps me with my anxiety stuff, etc. love her.

I don't think that's ironic or contradictory, it's just the way things are. Mother/son relationship is the only healthy relationship between the sexes and everything else is a degraded version of that, that's the oedipuspill.

There's a big difference though unless you mean it in a symbolic way
I'm not saying every man wants to have sex with his mom, thats just freud being a jew

And you should, my mom was the only person that loved me unconditionally, she even tried to find me a wife few times.

I'm an incel due to my mother genes. She loves me. But I can't say I Feel the same way for her.

You sound like a cuck tbh
I was cucked before I was born. We all were. You live in denial if you think your whore of a mother or mine love us for who we are.

You should love your father even more

I want to love your mommies

My mother isn't a whore just kill yourself
Put the cunt in any situation where she can whore for chads with no consequences. And she 100% will.

If my mother was some random foid who was not born in an Islamic culture decades ago. She'll probably be programmed by her biology to hate me like any other cunt. I don't need to theorize about this. her past and my current situation is enogh proof for me :feelsbadman:

Put the cunt in any situation where she can whore for chads with no consequences. And she 100% will.

If my mother was some random foid who was not born in an Islamic culture decades ago. She'll probably be programmed by her biology to hate me like any other cunt. I don't need to theorize about her past and my current situation is enogh proof for me :feelsbadman:
Who cares about this bullshit when you can make that argument about pretty much anyone? I'm pretty sure if you were born among the cartel you would be throwing some children in a vat of acid right now without giving a single fuck

Who cares about this bullshit when you can make that argument about pretty much anyone? I'm pretty sure if you were born among the cartel you would be throwing some children in a vat of acid right now without giving a single fuck
Exactly the point I'm getting at. We're products of our environment and biology.

There's no such thing as unconditional love. Your mother won't hate you because you're an extension of her own identity and value in life, at least in her subconscious mind. To hate you will be hating herself and admitting she's not that important and neither are you (or me for that matter).

To hate us. The cuntz will have to break the narrative of the bluepill itself.

That is of course, if you are really are a truecel. Graycel

Exactly the point I'm getting at. We're products of our environment and biology.

There's no such thing as unconditional love. Your mother won't hate you because you're an extension of her own identity and value in life, at least in her subconscious mind. To hate you will be hating herself and admitting she's not that important and neither are you (or me for that matter).

To hate us. The cuntz will have to break the narrative of the bluepill itself.

That is of course, if you are really are a truecel. Graycel
Eh, i would say you're just looking too deep into it. I'm completely fine with the love my mom has given me and there's no point trying to apply logic to it

Eh, i would say you're just looking too deep into it. I'm completely fine with the love my mom has given me and there's no point trying to apply logic to it
[UWSL] isn't that why were here to begin with?:feelsbadman:[/UWSL]

My mother was mentally deranged and unironically a homeless prostitute. Yet my dad left his previous family for her because she was young JFL
I want to love your mommies
Also this.

I hate also my mom, she was the first foid that I hated. It was his fault that I had several problems in childhood, also because of my failed father.

I was born by mistake to a bigoted mother and a conspiratorial father, in a big fucking city and this has brought me several problems.

Now, no matter how hard I try, I'll never get anything. All wasted time, I am unable to relate. Those few friendships that are created end after a few weeks, because of my fucking parents I am forced to survive alone until my death (which I expect to arrive very soon).

The problem of relating obviously is expressed in everything, even at work so here I am at 24 without a job, like my failed father.

I just hope not to follow in his footsteps, but to die first.

My mother isn't a whore just kill yourself
AWALT. Including your precious mommy. She probably got spitroasted by two Chads when she was your age.

It´s natural and good to love and respect your parents, particularly your mother.

My parents (and my grandmother) are the whole reason I haven't killed myself.
Same here. I've just been hanging on because my family.

[UWSL] isn't that why were here to begin with?:feelsbadman:[/UWSL]
Yeah, but at least your mother will actually love you and show her love. Women will treat you like shit and only show disgust unless you're a Chad
AWALT. Including your precious mommy. She probably got spitroasted by two Chads when she was your age.
Dude my mom is 60 years old and my entire family is extremely religious, not every woman was a whore back then. Actually the majority of them weren't because they were controlled and tamed properly

I feel affection for her, but i can't forget that it's due to her that i'm suffering. She also downplayed by depression due to my looks when i was little. I can't really "love" her.

It's ironic how much i hate women yet the closest human bond i have is my mother who is a woman. BTW it's not only instinctual love or am i overrating her just because she's my mother since i don't think the same about my sisters or father, but she's sacrificed so much for me and is the only human that has ever accepted me for who i truly am. I'm incredibly grateful for her and i feel sad that i'm such a failure who can't repay her for what she's done
" she's sacraficed so much for me" can you elaborate?? you sound like every other moralfag normie

Cringe.

love my mom. although she sometimes does not have my best interests in mind, blocking decisions completely made by me and that would only affect me.

When you're a truecel who rarely get treated like a human being, then trust me it means a lot for me even if it sounds "cringe" for you

Only truecels can relate to this

Nah I hate my bitch mother, I hate both my parents.

In all honesty I deeply love women (or atleast the ideal of them, how things could be). I don't mean to worship, but I think this world has caused women to be unable to process shame and guilt anymore. But in a world that is not corrupted and cursed, women would be monogamous and truly love their partner, and abstain from sex until marriage.
:soy: