Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i love my cat so fucking much

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
when i go to bed hes there with me and he makes some type of sound

he lays down like a ball and sleeps there with me

having pets is one of the biggest lifefuels i have, i feel that my cat really loves me and shit

do you guys have pets?

I have a puppy.
And it makes me feel less lonely.

I love my cats too, man. I can't live without them

Cats are good for anxietycels.

Dogs are pure suifuel. You have to take them out for walks and there are foids everywhere walking around with their dogs. Fuck that.

sounds cute as hell. im happy you have a pet king.

i cant get a pet because i travel overseas every couple months I used to have a cat but my dad put it for adoption.

I have a puppy.
And it makes me feel less lonely.
BwL2586BtvBPywasXXtzwA 320 80

:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
I love my cats too, man. I can't live without them
i understand your point brocel, pets are too big of a lifefuel for TFLs
im inkwell
Dogs are pure suifuel. You have to take them out for walks and there are foids everywhere walking around with their dogs. Fuck that.
fuck, dogpilled again
sounds cute as hell. im happy you have a pet king.

i cant get a pet because i travel overseas every couple months I used to have a cat but my dad put it for adoption.
brutal, i wish you can cope with other shit

I rescued mine 7 years ago,She never had kittens cuz she had a womb infections,She is my little angel.

having pets is one of the biggest lifefuels i have, i feel that my cat really loves me and shit

do you guys have pets?
sorry for asking this but have you considered ascending with this pussy?

HOLY FUCK WHY IS EVERY GRAYCEL INTO BEASTIALITY, I swear it's the same guy with multiple accs somehow ^^^

Fellow catcel.
Dogs are cool too.

I wish i could get a puppy and a kitten together but I live with my family. We have a family cat who my brother 'adopted' but hes an autistic mfker so its scary to interact with the cat if hes around. When hes doing shit sometimes I give the cat a little headrub. He insists on my parents buying the cat only gourmet cat food, that lil furry mfker is eating nicer than me.

I want a cat

Attachments

• 1616987690713.webm
    1.2 MB

do you guys have pets?
Cats are cool. I had a cat once but it died within 6 months when I was a kid. It got pneumonia in its lungs.

Just fuck her bro...

Kidding.

Nice I love my cat too he’s cool

I now have more sympathy for crazy cat ladies.

If my cat died nothing would stop me from roping or ER. Truly the only friend I have IRL.

I love both my cats so much. But the more adventurous one ate slug poison somewhere and now fights for her life in an animal hospital. The doc doesn't know how bad theneurologic injury is and how far she will recover. If I have to let her go I don't know what I'll fucking do.

I’m allergic to cats and dogs :feelsUgh:

Same with my cat. It feels great but it's also a brutal reminder of how much better a woman would be. Almost depressing at times

I just got news that my cat made it. Praise be to whomever protected her.

İ also love my birb,he is a small little idiot who plays catch with me and he smells weird
But ı love him so fuckin much :cryfeels:

This thread is lifefuel tbh

I have a cat and a dog. The cat is 16 years old, but well preserved and he is obsessed with me.

I have 2, fat mixed dog and an pekingese. I wish i could have a cat but the fat one would eat the cat.

My cat was the only female that showed me affection.

Incels > Animals > Sex-haver men > Foids