Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I lost my teenage years

• Thread starter Deleted member 43315
  • Start date
Deleted member 43315

Deleted member 43315

-
In five days, I'll be a 20-year-old virgin. Looking back at my school years, all I can think of is how many important things I have missed out on. I didn't experience teenage love. I didn't kiss any girls. I didn't have sex. I barely had friends. Oddly enough, I can't even bring myself to tears anymore; I just laugh in the face of despair. I lost an essential part of my youth that will never come back. And now I'm about to see my 20's flying by without love, sex, or affection.

Shoutout to the people who humiliated me enjoying their lives while I rot alone!

Brutal I lost my teenage years 12 yrs ago

It's over!!!

Attachments

• ZomboDroid 18062022110010.jpg
    ZomboDroid 18062022110010.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 143
  • images - 2022-06-18T204544.769.jpeg
    images - 2022-06-18T204544.769.jpeg
    52.9 KB · Views: 141
  • images - 2022-06-11T212900.072.jpeg
    images - 2022-06-11T212900.072.jpeg
    21.6 KB · Views: 142
Age pill is the most brutal pill there is

I lost my teen years because of OCD. Dust in the wind bro

I'm 26 virgin. I spent my childhood and teenage years locked in my bedroom. I have no idea what hanging out with friends is like let alone being loved by someone. All I do is work now hoping I can retire one day.

In five days, I'll be a 20-year-old virgin. Looking back at my school years, all I can think of is how many important things I have missed out on. I didn't experience teenage love. I didn't kiss any girls. I didn't have sex. I barely had friends. Oddly enough, I can't even bring myself to tears anymore; I just laugh in the face of despair. I lost an essential part of my youth that will never come back. And now I'm about to see my 20's flying by without love, sex, or affection.

Shoutout to the people who humiliated me enjoying their lives while I rot alone!
Brutal I lost my teenage years 12 yrs ago
Bros! I found you're teenage years! I thought about mailing them back to you but then I thought fuck it! I'll just keep them...

They sure have come in handy lately!

Thanks for losing them you losers!

I understand you brocel, I'm nearly 18 myself and missed out on any happy memories on what were supposed to be the golden years of my life all for the fact of something I couldn't control: my looks. Didn't help I was overweight for the first part of my teen years, as well.

You had nothing to lose, it was over for you from the beginning.

Same here , I lost it and never will get it back, I now always think about the past

And watch tv shows/movies I used to watch when I was 16/17 i wanna feel like bluepilled teen again :fuk:

The shows I watched was love between chads and Stacie’s