Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I lost faith in God after I became blackpilled

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I used to believein God until I became blackpilled and realized even if God exist he doesn’t love all of his creations equally if God is real why is there so much evil in the world why would God allow the world to become such a bad place God never answered my prayers he’s no real than a child’s imaginary friend

Blackpill is the only religion

Just because god doesen’t act how you would like him to act, it doesen’t mean he doesen’t exist. It only means, your personal image of god that you created in your own head can’t be right.

If God exists he made us incels, so there is no reason to worship him
If God doesn't exists, he just doesn't exists...
So yeah, there's little space for religion in the blackpill

Just because god doesen’t act how you would like him to act, it doesen’t mean he doesen’t exist. It only means, your personal image of god that you created in your own head can’t be right.
If God is real he doesn’t care about equality that’s for sure

It's not about existing, you clown. He isn't saying God doesn't exist he's saying he lost faith in Him. And he has every right. God is inherently evil unlike what cucky religions say. Can you look around this fucked up world and believe in the goodness of a God who rules it? Famine, epidemic, war, disease, death. Sure, the fact that God doesn't act on those doesn't mean He doesn't exist. It definitely means He is evil though.

B7B65C6A 46D1 452F B6FE BE33F75319D0

It's not about existing, you clown. He isn't saying God doesn't exist he's saying he lost faith in Him. And he has every right. God is inherently evil unlike what cucky religions say. Can you look around this fucked up world and believe in the goodness of a God who rules it? Famine, epidemic, war, disease, death. Sure, the fact that God doesn't act on those doesn't mean He doesn't exist. It definitely means He is evil though.
Bro, you are retarded, fuck off to my ignore list

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHA :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: JFL

I used to believein God until I became blackpilled and realized even if God exist he doesn’t love all of his creations equally if God is real why is there so much evil in the world why would God allow the world to become such a bad place God never answered my prayers he’s no real than a child’s imaginary friend
John 15 18 if the world hates you, remember that it hated me first. 19The world would love you as one of its own if you belonged to it, but you are no longer part of the world. I chose you to come out of the world, so it hates you. 20Do you remember what I told you? ‘A slave is not greater than the master.’ Since they persecuted me, naturally they will persecute you. And if they had listened to me, they would listen to you. 21They will do all this to you because of me, for they have rejected the one who sent me. 22They would not be guilty if I had not come and spoken to them. But now they have no excuse for their sin. 23Anyone who hates me also hates my Father. 24If I hadn’t done such miraculous signs among them that no one else could do, they would not be guilty. But as it is, they have seen everything I did, yet they still hate me and my Father. 25This fulfills what is written in their Scripturesa: ‘They hated me without cause.’

View: https://youtu.be/Fgo0V52o10U

Believing in God is cope, there is no god and mother nature is a bitch.

Blackpill makes you transhumanist, anarcho-primitivist, or Gnostic mystic

Christianity is blueprinted nonsense unless you're Rosicrusan or something

Autism rising in this thread, blkpillpress goannaco in here with a dissertation any second