Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I lost $30k gambling

A

Asta

Greycel
Not sure if this is the right section for this, but I really wanted to talk about it.

I feel like complete shit now. I'm broke. my gambling addiction has costed me all my savings.

On the bright side, I can't gamble if I'm broke.

Where you got that much money from?? Are you wageslaving?

brutal. 30k is lots of money.

Gambled on what ? Online black jack/ roulette ? Also can u pm me some tips on what to invest in on crypto

crypto investing + wageslaving
You invested in crypto and you still needed to gamble?

go see a therapist sweaty :soy::soy:

Almost couldve bought you a used Corvette. Don't you wish you had a used Corvette rn?

Damn nigga, addiction is a bitch. I'm an alkiecel personally.

Gambled on what ? Online black jack/ roulette ? Also can u pm me some tips on what to invest in on crypto
crypto gambling sites mostly crash, dice, and mines on roobet

Lol id be out of the country right now with that amount. Rip your life dude

That's really sad, with 30k i could do a lot of shit in my shithole country

brutal, do you drink daily?
Yeah but currently only for like a week or so and then I try and taper off to not withdraw too bad and then stay sober for as long as I can stand.

Almost couldve bought you a used Corvette. Don't you wish you had a used Corvette rn?
nah. spending that much money on a car is a waste of money imo. I'm okay with driving a beater.

I should be able to make most of it back in a year since I live with my parents and they take care of all my expenses. After I get it back I'm done with wageslaving. I'm going to NEETmax and invest

Yeah but currently only for like a week or so and then I try and taper off to not withdraw too bad and then stay sober for as long as I can stand.
How much do you drink per day?

nah. spending that much money on a car is a waste of money imo. I'm okay with driving a beater.

I should be able to make most of it back in a year since I live with my parents and they take care of all my expenses. After I get it back I'm done with wageslaving. I'm going to NEETmax and invest
Well, you could've been corvettemaxxing

What you do against insomnia?
Try and cope with Nytol, which obviously doesn't work. Be thankful that I don't have work in the morning? Otherwise just ride it the hell out I guess.