Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I look like Justin Bieber..

Before 911 all you had to show was simple ID.
So both from "Canada" to the USA, and from USA to "Canada"? No additional paperwork?

What does "Canada" have to do with 9/11? I can still travel the rest of the country not knowing what I am going to plot.
Past grade 9 there is no french requirement.
You're all bilingual. Even Anglos can at least read and understand some French. Anyways, even though French is a fag language, I would still prefer it over hearing loudass Spanish in my ghetto ass neighborhood. You guys are lucky you don't have spics there and I really want to go somewhere with no other Latinos.
Your problem with Canada seems much more deep rooted. Like the country did something specifically to you. Good luck dealing with the problem.
I don't have a problem. You "Canadians" have when you feed into your delusions and not admitting that you're Americans in denial.

I’m sorry you have to experience this

What does the Chad hammer mean?
When you accuse someone for being a Chad (volcel/fakecel) and therefore they should be banned from the forum because they don't belong here.

I remember when I was playing basketball in our hood with my friends, and some nigger pointed his finger at me and said, "He looks like if Justin Bieber was punched in the face by Manny Paquiao!"His nigger friends laughed and It felt horrible. And since then I never played basketball again.

I remember when I was playing basketball in our hood with my friends, and some nigger pointed his finger at me and said, "He looks like if Justin Bieber was punched in the face by Manny Paquiao!"His nigger friends laughed and It felt horrible. And since then I never played basketball again.
Based GTA SA avi

the guy in my avi is pretty much what I would've looked like had I not gotten all the shit genes

as for who I've been compared to? fucking Luka Modric

Justin Bieber is a literal chad. He has average height and body and still slays, he looks almost like a kid compared to masculine copers, he's a chad.