Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I look like Justin Bieber..

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the dead, I sever your head
-
I'm the ugly version. Alot of kids in high school always compared me to him in a moggable way. I'm like the Aliexpress version of him. Some people still say [UWSL]I[/UWSL] look like him (UGLY VERSION REMIND YOU)

So, seeing him balding and getting uglier and losing his Chad looks is pure lifefuel, but yet he still mog me to hell and back

Maybe
[UWSL]I'm[/UWSL] just coping, I [UWSL]don't[/UWSL] like his music tho, just some songs. I [UWSL]remember[/UWSL] when he was a kid, people hated him for getting girls and with his [UWSL]squeaky[/UWSL] voice.

WHICH CELEB YOU RELATE TO? AND ARE YOU THE UGLY VERSION OF HIM?

Last edited:
over for JBcels

Send me your pic and I’ll tell you what you look like

my face structure is quite similar to Lil Pump, but I don't have face tats, any beard genetics or dreads (and I look preymaxxed in general, not cool; also I think more asymmetry)

I look like Jordan Barrett

I'm the ugly version. Alot of kids in high school always compared me to him in a moggable way. I'm like the Aliexpress version of him. Some people still say [UWSL]I[/UWSL] look like him (UGLY VERSION REMIND YOU)

So, seeing him balding and getting uglier and losing his Chad looks is pure lifefuel, but yet he still mog me to hell and back

Maybe
[UWSL]I'm[/UWSL] just coping, I [UWSL]don't[/UWSL] like his music tho, just some songs. I [UWSL]remember[/UWSL] when he was a kid, people hated him for getting girls and with his [UWSL]squeaky[/UWSL] voice.

WHICH CELEB YOU RELATE TO? AND ARE YOU THE UGLY VERSION OF HIM?
Lol gay

Fucking "Canuck" is the reason why he brings suifuel.

@JohnDoe
@Snowstormhigh
@CrackingYs
@Copexodius Maximus
@tehgymcel420
Explain yourselves.
I don’t think tehgymcel is a canuck.

@JohnDoe
@Snowstormhigh
@CrackingYs
@Copexodius Maximus
@tehgymcel420
Explain yourselves.
Almost every other post you make is something about Canadians or Canada, yet you don't even live here. You seem more obsessed Canada then some do about race here. Is your oneitis from Canada or something?

Almost every other post you make is something about Canadians or Canada, yet you don't even live here. You seem more obsessed Canada then some do about race here. Is your oneitis from Canada or something?
I'm just butthurt as fuck that that country still exists when it should've joined the USA more than 200 years ago.

They're also immune to Latinos.

And they worship a foreign Queen like the UK is still relevant and speak French.

But who the hell wants to live in "Canada", amrite? When there's a much more rich and freer country?

I'm just butthurt as fuck that that country still exists when it should've joined the USA more than 200 years ago.

They're also immune to Latinos.

And they worship a foreign Queen like the UK is still relevant and speak French.

But who the hell wants to live in "Canada", amrite? When there's a much more rich and freer country?
You weren't even alive 200 years ago and your mad about them not joining the US? there allied nonetheless. There's quite a bit of Latinos here depending on the city, also only Quebec mainly speaks French. Don't get your obsession with hating Canada.

@JohnDoe
@Snowstormhigh
@CrackingYs
@Copexodius Maximus
@tehgymcel420
Explain yourselves.
idfk. jb could go die for all I care

Learn to read. UGLY version, is it that hard?
Oh my bad you're such a truecel then. I'm also a tallfag youngcel and people say I look like a young DiCaprio (ugly version though).

idfk. jb could go die for all I care
Justin Bieber is a "Canadian" like you.
Dude, why are you still there you need to move down here in freedomland.
You weren't even alive 200 years ago and your mad about them not joining the US? there allied nonetheless. There's quite a bit of Latinos here depending on the city, also only Quebec mainly speaks French. Don't get your obsession with hating Canada.
Why is there still a "border" and can't go there freely without a passport like it's a foreign country? If we're "friends" and "allies" then why can't citizens of both cross between freely and seamlessly?

Because what's the point of living there or that "country" even existing. Why would anyone give a fuck or be loyal to "Canada" for it to have a permanent population and people working for its "government".

What does that "country" have to offer? You should all just become Americans. We're the best country in the world and everyone wants to live here, and you're not.

And all of "Canada" speaks French. It's official everywhere and they teach it in schools in every province even if you're Anglo. How do you even make money over there and how do you get things that we get you third-world shithole?

Last edited:
Why is there still a "border" and can't go there freely without a passport like it's a foreign country? If we're "friends" and "allies" then why can't citizens of both cross between freely and seamlessly?
Before 911 all you had to show was simple ID.
And all of "Canada" speaks French. It's official everywhere and they teach it in schools
Past grade 9 there is no french requirement.

Your problem with Canada seems much more deep rooted. Like the country did something specifically to you. Good luck dealing with the problem.