Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I look like a child

I look like a child too, height and baby fat on the face doesn't help. A doctor came up to me and was like "hey buddy" and wanted to fist bump. I was 28.

I have a childlike body - aside from being a manlet, I'm also a dicklet, with short fingers, recessed jaw, and a large head & high forehead. Despite being a gymcel that can lift fairly heavy, my muscle definition is not noticeable, due to retaining a stubborn layer of body fat. Indeed, I've been told I have the 'body of a baby' and 'look like I just hit puberty'

I was at the hospital today and the nurses all treated me like a child, one of them mistook me for a 16 year old (I'm in my 20s) some of them were my age but looked more mature than me.
WHY DO I LOOK LIKE A CHILD:feelsree::feelsree: WHY DO LITERAL HIGH SCHOOLERS LOOK MORE MATURE THAN ME?
Yep, i got mistook for 15 y/o when buying energy drink. Im 21, thats why i always have a beard. When i even have a light stubble people mistake me for a youngcel

I'm also 5'4, ricecel, 16-ish looking face and I'm 19. I literally got asked "how was school?" why this dental assistant one week ago at the Orthodontist. Even in Seoul I kept getting mistaken as under 18 at the airport :feelsseriously:
I'm 22 and this gook asked me what grade I was in. I asked her what she thought and she said grade 9 jfl. I actually told her she was right because I was too embarrassed to say my actual age

me too I'm 5'3 and look 14