Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I look like a child

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
I was at the hospital today and the nurses all treated me like a child, one of them mistook me for a 16 year old (I'm in my 20s) some of them were my age but looked more mature than me.
WHY DO I LOOK LIKE A CHILD:feelsree::feelsree: WHY DO LITERAL HIGH SCHOOLERS LOOK MORE MATURE THAN ME?

I was at the hospital today and the nurses all treated me like a child, one of them mistook me for a 16 year old (I'm in my 20s) some of them were my age but looked more mature than me.
WHY DO I LOOK LIKE A CHILD:feelsree::feelsree: WHY DO LITERAL HIGH SCHOOLERS LOOK MORE MATURE THAN ME?
how tall r u

low-T/underdeveloped face i guess, i have similar experience, people think i'm 20 at most.

low-T/underdeveloped face i guess, i have similar experience, people think i'm 20 at most.
It's definitely a mix of low-T, underdeveloped face and manlet height. It's over for fetuscels:feelscry:

no its cuz he a giga manlet
you can be average height or even slightly above average and still perceived as a teenager or young dude because you have low-T, weird non-deep voice, awkward movements. I've got humiliating experience 5 years ago when i was gaslighted to go back to college.

you avatar is a foid with pussy bloodgunk on her finger.... why

Same here. Every person has given me a shocked look when they seen my age or I told them.

I still have the body of a teenager, same with my headsize / face, it pretty much makes it impossible to be taken seriously / respected by foids, let alone your fellow man. As much as normies like to suggest, looking "young" is not beneficial when attempting to attract the foid. They just don't take you seriously at all as a man, even if you make money, pay your own taxes, live on your own, etc. Also, add to insult to an already injury, having childish interests (for ex: reading comics, playing video games, still watch cartoons, etc.) doesn't help either.. as it only makes you look worse as a now "man child" to a foid's eyes. For a man, looking older is better. The whole "young" thing only works for foids. Society's got it all wrong / backwards, usually full of hogwash cope.

I still have the body of a teenager, same with my headsize / face, it pretty much makes it impossible to be taken seriously / respected by foids, let alone your fellow man. As much as normies like to suggest, looking "young" is not beneficial when attempting to attract the foid. They just don't take you seriously at all as a man, even if you make money, pay your own taxes, live on your own, etc. Also, add to insult to an already injury, having childish interests (for ex: reading comics, playing video games, still watch cartoons, etc.) doesn't help either.. as it only makes you look worse as a now "man child" to a foid's eyes. For a man, looking older is better. The whole "young" thing only works for foids. Society's got it all wrong / backwards, usually full of hogwash cope.
True, at least I can squeeze a few more neet years from my parents since they too think I'm a stupid manchild.

I'm also 5'4, ricecel, 16-ish looking face and I'm 19. I literally got asked "how was school?" why this dental assistant one week ago at the Orthodontist. Even in Seoul I kept getting mistaken as under 18 at the airport :feelsseriously:

As much as normies like to suggest, looking "young" is not beneficial when attempting to attract the foid. They just don't take you seriously at all as a man, even if you make money, pay your own taxes, live on your own, etc. For a man, looking older is better. The whole "young" thing only works for foids.
This is what I'm saying. I probably mog a lot of other normies maturity-wise and career wise, but I'm still never chosen as a mate because I look too young. I hate normies saying being young is good because "at least you won't look old in the future" you motherfucker why does that even matter? No foids want me because they want guys who actually look like grown men. That looking young shit is only for foids because that's one of their only assets.

This is what I'm saying. I probably mog a lot of other normies maturity-wise and career wise, but I'm still never chosen as a mate because I look too young. I hate normies saying being young is good because "at least you won't look old in the future" you motherfucker why does that even matter? No foids want me because they want guys who actually look like grown men. That looking young shit is only for foids because that's one of their only assets.
This.

The majority of dudes foids went after, especially when I was still in school, were dudes who were tall, fit-physique (jocks), could grow full beards at age 16-18, deep voice, etc. They did not, and I mean NOT, want anything to do with my 5'8", no beard, small-headed, skinny-ass.. lmao, there's no way. Anyone who claims it's all about "personality" or a matter of "luck", is absolutely retarded. It's all looks, it gets you thru the door. You, myself and everyone here - don't stand a chance. Foids would rather their cooch dry up / destroy their own eggs, than fuck someone like me. It's just the truth.

I have the same problem. I’m 19 and people think I’m a 14-16 yo boy

Why would ya want to look your age? Especially when you get even older.

yeah i remember when i was searching for an apartment when i moved out and everytime the landlord asked me how old I was cause i look like 15. (iam 23, back then i was 21 tho)

Why would ya want to look your age? Especially when you get even older.
I'm okay with looking the way I am, the problem is foids refusing to date me and people treating me like a child.

stop making fun of me :cryfeels:

Roids should be legal in every country without prescription. Ideal level for adolescent is at least 5000 ng/dL

Last edited:
Has nothing to do with height. Babyface is the reason.

It's definitely a mix of low-T, underdeveloped face and manlet height. It's over for fetuscels:feelscry:
Is there anything that he can do to fix this ? Hormones etc.. and surgeries ?

How old are you? I actually like to look kind of cute, kind of baby face, there is less of that baby face overtime and that's something im going to miss out when its gone. And you would feel you lose the only thing that made you varely non-ugly.

Then you probably have overly soft and feminine features,
which is not good at all.

Giga manlet moment

How old are you? I actually like to look kind of cute, kind of baby face, there is less of that baby face overtime and that's something im going to miss out when its gone. And you would feel you lose the only thing that made you varely non-ugly.
I'm 22

I am 31 years old people guess i am 18 years old at most

You, myself and everyone here - don't stand a chance. Foids would rather their cooch dry up / destroy their own eggs, than fuck someone like me. It's just the truth.
Brutal. :feelsrope:

baby face moment. no masculinity...

holy shit some real incels here.
This.

The majority of dudes foids went after, especially when I was still in school, were dudes who were tall, fit-physique (jocks), could grow full beards at age 16-18, deep voice, etc. They did not, and I mean NOT, want anything to do with my 5'8", no beard, small-headed, skinny-ass.. lmao, there's no way. Anyone who claims it's all about "personality" or a matter of "luck", is absolutely retarded. It's all looks, it gets you thru the door. You, myself and everyone here - don't stand a chance. Foids would rather their cooch dry up / destroy their own eggs, than fuck someone like me. It's just the truth.

most true words on incel.is. I have exactly the same experience. the girls always chased after the male guys who already had a full beard at 17 and looked 30.

you can be average height or even slightly above average and still perceived as a teenager or young dude because you have low-T, weird non-deep voice, awkward movements. I've got humiliating experience 5 years ago when i was gaslighted to go back to college.
manlet and low t is death sentence for dating market

Grow facial hair, works for me
My voice is low T and my height is suifuel tier but i still kinda look my age
mogger. just go for sluts

just some true facts

get a beard or a mustache going. Since I grew out my moustache everyone has been treating me like I was an actual adult. Though women hate it... So it has its drawbacks and its benefits.

Grow facial hair, works for me
My voice is low T and my height is suifuel tier but i still kinda look my age
Not everyone can grow great facial hair. I've been told I look like a pedo or serial rapist when I've tried growing out my facial hair.

I'm a 5'7-5'8, facially 3/10 skinnyfat subhuman
Sluts are into Chads and prettyboys not a bastard like me
Also i am slightly baby faced but the sparse and weak facial hair i have hides it a little, it's not like i have a super masculine face dont get me wrong
Yep.. it fucking sucks, doesn't it? I can relate. Makes me want to lose my shit every time I go out (even for just a few minutes to get groceries for example). All foids are with their Chad boyfriends (or just big dudes in general) and I just look like a little kid. It fucking sucks... can't wait til I rope!

holy shit some real incels here.

most true words on incel.is. I have exactly the same experience. the girls always chased after the male guys who already had a full beard at 17 and looked 30.
Pretty crazy, huh? I've had many "incels" tell me that facial hair doesn't matter... but like.. it fucking does. Many men who don't have the greatest jaws, but great genetics in terms of "manliness" or at least the presentation of it, do very well with foids and are more-than-likely to be respected by their fellow men. I've gone to many bars, restaurants, etc. and observed this shit. The dude's with the TapOut / UFC shirts who are 6'+ and muscle-bound? They've got babes with them. The skinny white kids that look like Michael Cera and can't grow facial hair, lack muscle tone and height... yah, they aren't getting anything... lmao

I can't believe people deny this shit when it's right in front of their faces. LMFAO

Pretty crazy, huh? I've had many "incels" tell me that facial hair doesn't matter... but like.. it fucking does. Many men who don't have the greatest jaws, but great genetics in terms of "manliness" or at least the presentation of it, do very well with foids and are more-than-likely to be respected by their fellow men. I've gone to many bars, restaurants, etc. and observed this shit. The dude's with the TapOut / UFC shirts who are 6'+ and muscle-bound? They've got babes with them. The skinny white kids that look like Michael Cera and can't grow facial hair, lack muscle tone and height... yah, they aren't getting anything... lmao

I can't believe people deny this shit when it's right in front of their faces. LMFAO
facts

Not everyone can grow great facial hair. I've been told I look like a pedo or serial rapist when I've tried growing out my facial hair.
I have zero facial hairs with 24

It's horrible when puberty doesn't turn you from a kid to a man instead you grow old and still appear as a kid mentally and physically.