Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i live with an e-thot

letmedie

letmedie

please let me die
my sister is an e thot. its literally the most infuriating thing. she has a fuck ton of orbiters that send her money, she walks around in shit you cant even call clothes, shes got a ton of friends that shes either out late with or that she has over loud as fuck in her room. and i just have to witness her easy, fun, fulfilled life while i rot. I wouldnt wish this shit on anybody. its literally torture

Happy1

It is time to draw your own sister.

brutal, ask her for money though

I thought you meant your roommate is a camwhore.

I thought you meant your roommate is a camwhore.
to my knowledge, she has a """""premium snapchat""""" but i dont know that for sure and im not gonna ask her lol

to my knowledge, she has a """""premium snapchat""""" but i dont know that for sure and im not gonna ask her lol

I have no idea what that entails. What can you do with that? Screenshot snaps without notifying?

my sister is an e thot. its literally the most infuriating thing. she has a fuck ton of orbiters that send her money, she walks around in shit you cant even call clothes, shes got a ton of friends that shes either out late with or that she has over loud as fuck in her room. and i just have to witness her easy, fun, fulfilled life while i rot. I wouldnt wish this shit on anybody. its literally torture
should have fucked her when she was 12

I have no idea what that entails. What can you do with that? Screenshot snaps without notifying?
You pay to see “explicit” snaps. The user sets up how they want you to pay them.

im absolutely going to hell for this :cryfeels::fire:View attachment 64635

Draw your own manga.

I have ideas for chapters.

Your sister is at school and a "creepy" (ugly) guy tries to be nice to her and she's horrified.

Your sister finds out her Chad bf is cheating on her but by the end forgives him because he's Chad.

Actually screw that, that's suicidefuel.

Draw your own isekai.

Happy6

All the isekai mangakas made their's just to self-insert anyway so it'd be authentic.

She probably e-whores with Kik or other apps, some incels on this forum are also in that market larping as a e whore and making 2k a month.

She is kind to you, at least.

That must be torture.

What’s her Snapchat?:bluepill::soy:

kill her in minecraft

Don't need to be findom, those dudes like the humiliation part of it. It's prob just thirsty betas following her instragram sending her money, it's the new standard.

It's prob just thirsty betas following her instragram sending her money, it's the new standard.
FuckFuckFuck @iKillCucks We need your revolution.
I can pass findom but this is literally mental illness.

I feel your pain bro. My younger sister is the same. Its ridiculous seeing the shit she does.

My asexual brother is an angel when i compare with other examples tbh.

acid attack her

Too far br0.
no man. Tired of these thottish cunts getting away without any repercussions. She literally has beta orbiters funneling her cash

wtf? i would punch my sister in the face when i had one. wtf is going on with todays women?

let me get those unsolicited pictures though

Gay
Gay
Gay

Last edited:
beyond over for sistercels if there is one thing I am thankful for, its not having a sister

And you still here posting ? go fucking kill her you cuck

See if she has any friends that would be willing to fuck a subhuman

Sounds like virtual prostitution. How did men get so pathetic? How is that still legal?
If you want to equality then how is that fair?

See if she has any friends that would be willing to fuck a subhuman
At least she's nice to you.
Can't you ask her if she can introduce you to one of her female friends? I'd say its worth a shot.
she’s offered, but u wanna looksmax first, or at least improve. i’d rather go into it with the best chance possible than fuck it up and not get another change

how the fuck do your parents allow this shit????? seems to be a lot of incels with whore sisters.

so glad i have an incel brother and not a whore sister

how the fuck do your parents allow this shit?????

to be fair they don’t really give a shit what i do either, i’m just too socially retarded to do what i want lol

Find her premium snapchat and blackmail her, duh. 20% of everything she makes or you tell her parents.

Find her premium snapchat and blackmail her, duh. 20% of everything she makes or you tell her parents.
he should post the pictures of this whore on this forum. degenerated traitor slut. bro´s before hoes