Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I live like a rat

group-rats-are-gathered-street_901003-19965.jpg

Brutal af. I live like an animal lately in the way that I neglect hygiene. Haven’t showered in like a month now. It’s brutal. I just don’t have the energy to care enough to do it
I generally shower once every fortnight. If you're not sweating much, it ain't all that necessary to shower frequently.

Brutal af. I live like an animal lately in the way that I neglect hygiene. Haven’t showered in like a month now. It’s brutal. I just don’t have the energy to care enough to do it
Don't you feel itchy

I don’t really get how people do this. If I don’t shower after a shit, I just feel “sticky” and can’t do anything you know?

I don’t really get how people do this. If I don’t shower after a shit, I just feel “sticky” and can’t do anything you know?
I just a too tired to give a shit about it anymore. I just got used to it and it doesn’t bother me anymore. Also, your post count is 396. Chevy used to make a 396 big block engine

I just a too tired to give a shit about it anymore. I just got used to it and it doesn’t bother me anymore. Also, your post count is 396. Chevy used to make a 396 big block engine
I am looking forward to the 500 (officer) mark. I think there’s a certain grace in a low post count but an account that’s been active for a while.

I am looking forward to the 500 (officer) mark. I think there’s a certain grace in a low post count but an account that’s been active for a while.
Things get better after 500 posts. Strange to me you have so few posts her le considering your join date. Seems very odd

Things get better after 500 posts. Strange to me you have so few posts her le considering your join date. Seems very odd
Yeah they sure do “get better”. Once I reach 500 I’m going to get my nice, submissive noodlewhore, like I so rightfully deserve

Yeah they sure do “get better”. Once I reach 500 I’m going to get my nice, submissive noodlewhore, like I so rightfully deserve
Get better in the regards of being able to get respected on here, and make friends with other users. I wish we could all get a nice loving gf just by hitting 10k posts