Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I live in a LOOP since 2017 and my brain start to deteriorate

PERFECTWAVE

PERFECTWAVE

Mechanical Frenchcel
★★
Woke up at 7am
cry for 1 hour while watching birds and trees form my window
watching youtube
coffee and cigarette
reading medical stuff for 3 to 4 hours
watching youtube
play smite on ps4 (the only game i play since 2015)
go on a walk at noon to praise the sun (also known as Helios, Sol, Neto, Belenos, Amaterasu, Ra,...)
shower
watching youtube
coffee and cigarette
reading medical stuff for 2 hours
watching youtube
smoke weed and watch netflix while crying
jerk off while crying
whipe off tears
sleep at midnight
repeat

I have tried to off myself by drowning in December 2021 but i got rescued, tired meds intoxication in december 2022 but stomach too weak and i got into a vomiting frenzy, i dndt try anything on december 2023, i just became a mechanical being, lifeless and without any emotion

i have a low rank so nobody will click on my topic, dumbass americans go fuckyourself

you can't see rank before you click on it nigga

also who cares you are average ldarer
So incel.is is not that type of site where people participate only on threads of users they know, im glad then

I hope you haven't got vaxxxed it destroys pineal gland (no serotonin for you)

I don't know how you're still alive. I could only deal with crying-level depression for a few years and had to remedy it with anti-depressants.

I don't know how you're still alive. I could only deal with crying-level depression for a few years and had to remedy it with anti-depressants.
Im a doctor but i never go to work, i cant get all the meds i want but i choose not to, i dont know why, maybe because i want to suffer at max ?

I will LDAR until i die

Woke up at 7am
cry for 1 hour while watching birds and trees form my window
watching youtube
coffee and cigarette
reading medical stuff for 3 to 4 hours
watching youtube
play smite on ps4 (the only game i play since 2015)
go on a walk at noon to praise the sun (also known as Helios, Sol, Neto, Belenos, Amaterasu, Ra,...)
shower
watching youtube
coffee and cigarette
reading medical stuff for 2 hours
watching youtube
smoke weed and watch netflix while crying
jerk off while crying
whipe off tears
sleep at midnight
repeat

I have tried to off myself by drowning in December 2021 but i got rescued, tired meds intoxication in december 2022 but stomach too weak and i got into a vomiting frenzy, i dndt try anything on december 2023, i just became a mechanical being, lifeless and without any emotion
where you from?

Sounds like a cozy weekday

Im a doctor but i never go to work, i cant get all the meds i want but i choose not to, i dont know why, maybe because i want to suffer at max ?
That's stupid.
I will LDAR until i die
You aren't LDARing, you're living in extreme suffering. Take some anti-depressants and you can LDAR in relative peace.

That's stupid.

You aren't LDARing, you're living in extreme suffering. Take some anti-depressants and you can LDAR in relative peace.
I tried meds but they are temporary, i hate to have to take a meds everyday, i dont want to be dependent on it

Are you a doctor? Thats good, how old are you?

I'm in a loop also since 2018, sometimes I do something different but the essence still the same.

My life is not much different, except for work which I attend each week day for 6 hours a day. I definitely have major depression disorder along with anxiety disorder and sleep disorder, its destroyed my life. Anhedonia is a symptom of depression, the loss of feeling or pleasure and the inability to feel joyful emotions.

French government forced me to take 3 doses FUCK MY GODMAN LIFE
you are fucked better detox from metals and check if your body emits bluetooth signal if yes then you are owned by the big pharma and apple (it can still be in a low maintenance mode so we can't be sure if you don't study your blood sample under microscope)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back