Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I live for escapism and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
★★
It’s really become popular with pseuds of all types to rag on escapism constantly, like that millenial thinker fag.

I’d rather live in delusion and not accept my full reality since doing so ultimately achieves no purpose. Beyond relationships of multiple forms there is no connection between this world and you, so what’s wrong with putting your own sanity and comfort above all else?

Self reflection and self pity is agonizing and destructive in a lot of cases if you tend to overthink like I do. People who insist on letting go of it completely (escapism) are suggesting something that is antithetical to human nature.

It’s really become popular with pseuds of all types to rag on escapism constantly, like that millenial thinker fag.

I’d rather live in delusion and not accept my full reality since doing so ultimately achieves no purpose. Beyond relationships of multiple forms there is no connection between this world and you, so what’s wrong with putting your own sanity and comfort above all else?

Self reflection and self pity is agonizing and destructive in a lot of cases if you tend to overthink like I do. People who insist on letting go of it completely (escapism) are suggesting something that is antithetical to human nature.
I don’t want to. I wanna be grounded

It definitely seems to be healthy in moderation.