Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I literally just wait for the day to be over

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
I dont have the courage to kill myself, i dont enjoy doing anything anymore, not even playing games or watching, i literally do nothing all day every single day, everyday is the same day, theres literally nothing to look forward to

Literally exactly the same. I do nothing all day and hope death would come. Too pathetic to go get it myself

Stop wasting your time if you not going to end it there is still work to be done.

I often do that, one day closer to my death. Waiting is one of the best suicide methods

Sad shit, man. If I’m not doing anything it’s either because I can’t be arsed or I feel too sick to even bother doing anything.

I dont have the courage to kill myself, i dont enjoy doing anything anymore, not even playing games or watching, i literally do nothing all day every single day, everyday is the same day, theres literally nothing to look forward to
The highlight of the day is when I'm left alone by my insufferable family and I can browse .co for a couple of hours.