Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I literally have no motivation to do anything

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
When I was a NEET I lacked so much motivation that I couldn't be fucked to turn on the PC to look at youtube. That takes too much effort. Its also why I haven't gamed or got into any news. You need to put an investment of time and energy to get into those things. I just couldn't be fucked.

So I spent most of my time looking up at the ceiling on my bed.

Now Im back to wagecucking and I still can't be fucked. I used to think its coz I'm not getting paid enough or my job isn't cool enough. But truth is they could pay me 2x my salary and give me a cooler job and I still wouldn't feel any better. Truth is I hate working and I don't like being forced to listen to other people's orders. Especially if its some dumb foid's one. I hate having to wake up before 7 and waste my time going to a soul sucking office everyday. Thats why I hope to win the lottery or buy the next bitcoin so I can live my life freely like Notch.

But that won't happen. So what exactly do I have to look forward to in life? Nothing. Thats why I have no motivation. People only have motivation when there is something to fight for.

A lot of times I hope that I just go to sleep and never wake up the next day. Sadly I hear the alarm sound every morning to remind myself I'm still alive.

Last edited:
Depression doesn't last forever. I was VERY depressed. Couldn't get out of bed. Now, I just cope. But lost my job. That sucks, because I think it really makes a difference. Time passes faster, and you can afford better food. Food is really one of the best things with life

You have the motivation to go to work, that means you have the motivation to have copes as well.

I have nothing at all

I literally have no motivation to do anything

Me everyday tbh neetmaxxing asap