Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I literally don't care at my life AT ALL

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Christianity has made me truly appreciate just how brisk and pathetic this life is compared to what is next. This life is worthless, short, and degenerate. Nothing that happens here matters because it'll be gone in a few decades.

So I literally could not care less about my life. I could seriously be falsely accused of murder and put on death row and I legitimately wouldn't care. Heck, I almost never talk to girls outside of minor interaction in groups, and pretty much everyone thinks I'm a creep. I wouldn't have it any other way. It literally doesnt bother me at all. I laugh at my own ugliness and think it funny that I will die alone if I even do die before the Rapture. I could drop out and be poor and I would not care. My life here is worthless and the only one that matters is the next. I have reached complete apathy for my own life.

If you can cope with religion it's probably the best cope.

I'm more concerned about my 72 virgins in Jannah than getting some washed up roasties here

Sex matters but since we don't have it you can say our lifes are pointless.

it's an interesting position for sure

I'm not a Christian, but I definitely see Christianity as a true theological worldview. I believe what the Bible says 100%.

BasedTruecel said:
I'm not a Christian, but I definitely see Christianity as a true theological worldview. I believe what the Bible says 100%.

What do you mean by this?

ItheIthe said:
What do you mean by this?

I don't actually devote my life to Christ, but I believe the Bible 100%.

Christianity is such a cope tbh.

And by all means.incels.will go to hell.while Chad will go to heaven.

BasedTruecel said:
I don't actually devote my life to Christ, but I believe the Bible 100%.

So do you think youre going to Heaven? Do you at least pray for forgiveness?

ItheIthe said:
So do you think youre going to Heaven? Do you at least pray for forgiveness?

Absolutely not. I know I'm going to hell. And yeah, I've prayed for forgiveness thousands of times, I never receive it.

BasedTruecel said:
Absolutely not. I know I'm going to hell. And yeah, I've prayed for forgiveness thousands of times, I never receive it.

You'll receive forgiveness if you repent.

Same. I could be charged with mass murder and I wouldn't care.

ItheIthe said:
You'll receive forgiveness if you repent.

Yeah, but I rejected the faith when I was an edgy teenager, and Hebrews 6:4-6 makes it clear you can't receive forgiveness again once you renounce Christ. Oh well, God just has it out for me lmao. Gives me a shit life and can't even give me a second chance due to edgy retardation when I was a teenager lol.

BasedTruecel said:
Yeah, but I rejected the faith when I was an edgy teenager, and Hebrews 6:4-6 makes it clear you can't receive forgiveness again once you renounce Christ. Oh well, God just has it out for me lmao. Gives me a shit life and can't even give me a second chance due to edgy retardation when I was a teenager lol.

I did the same thing and got really really evil. Even though I believe in Christ, I really don't feel saved because after years of being hateful, I am simply extremely hateful and angry.

I really do not feel like I'm going to Heaven tbh, and this passage is very relevant to me. Unless there's some sort of technicality here, it looks like I'm headed to the Lake of Fire. Let's hope it does not last forever.

ItheIthe said:
I did the same thing and got really really evil. Even though I believe in Christ, I really don't feel saved because after years of being hateful, I am simply extremely hateful and angry.

I really do not feel like I'm going to Heaven tbh, and this passage is very relevant to me. Unless there's some sort of technicality here, it looks like I'm headed to the Lake of Fire. Let's hope it does not last forever.

Almost all incels are going to hell. 

Lets be real here years of torture,deprivation etc would turn anyone hateful. 

The chads and girls will go to heaven as they are legit much more bluepilled and overall "good" persons.

I've been thinking about that oassage heavily. I'm not sure it means what you think it means. The context of the passage is teaching believers to grow in faith and not be complacent (Hebrews 6:1-2). This seems to be talking about people who get lazy and stop repenting because they think they can do whatever they want since they are saved, NOT people who turn away due to anger but who come back in genuine faith

ItheIthe said:

I feel your pain man. It sucks knowing the truth and also knowing there isn't really anything you can do to be saved from the fires of hell. It looks like we will have to accept our punishment we deserve.