Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I literally don't care about anyone else because I have it worse than everyone.

zekr

zekr

normies.is
★★★★★
59d 10h 20m
Even destitute African children or whatever cliche bullshit archetype you wanna use have it better than me. At least those people have some sense of community. I have literally no one :reeeeee:. Not a single friend, acquaintance, extended family member like a cousin or something...live with 2 inept boomers who neglected and shit on me my entire life yet were simultaneously overbearing helicopter maniacs. KHHV at 23 in another month, haven't spoken to anyone my age in more than 2 years. Failed at all attempts in life at socializing (including those online where I just end up getting ghosted). Even cashiers look at me in wonted disgust and treat me like shit. EVERYONE!!!!! I've reached the bottom of the abyss and I'm ready to be taken. If some intruder burst into my room and blew my head off with a shotgun I'd thoroughly enjoy that. All copes have run their course several times over. I would not expect anyone who hasn't been at this level of mental torture I've endured for more than a decade to understand; nor would I fault them for mocking these words. I'm sparing numerous other details that also make my case. I really have nothing left to contribute. I don't wanna read another sentence, or have to mask in public, or have to think ever again. I want my brain to melt inside-out and collapse as if this entire lifetime was nothing but a glitch.

Last edited:
Truckzo

Truckzo

Your Local Blackcel
★★★★★
13d 22h 26m
lmao the whole african kids starving thing is a lie :feelskek:

those kids are hunters and will eat fucking tree frogs and lizards :feelskek:

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
★★★★★
92d 2h 34m
Samers. This is why it's funny when people say african kids have it bad. Atleast they have families and shit to talk to/ not locked up in a house all day/ have to socialize since they are born.

Last edited:
lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
★★
40d 5h 54m
Even destitute African children or whatever cliche bullshit archetype you wanna use have it better than me. At least those people have some sense of community. I have literally no one :reeeeee:. Not a single friend, acquaintance, extended family member like a cousin or something...live with 2 inept boomers who neglected and shit on me my entire life yet were simultaneously overbearing helicopter maniacs. KHHV at 23 in another month, haven't spoken to anyone my age in more than 2 years. Failed at all attempts in life at socializing (including those online where I just end up getting ghosted). Even cashiers look at me in wonted disgust and treat me like shit. EVERYONE!!!!! I've reached the bottom of the abyss and I'm ready to be taken. If some intruder burst into my room and blew my head off with a shotgun I'd thoroughly enjoy that. All copes have run their course several times over. I would not expect anyone who hasn't been at this level of mental torture I've endured for more than a decade to understand; nor would I fault them for mocking these words. I'm sparing numerous other details that also make my case. I really have nothing left to contribute. I don't wanna read another sentence, or have to mask in public, or have to think ever again. I want my brain to melt inside-out and collapse as if this entire lifetime was nothing but a glitch.
27 never saw a pussy, I've attempted 3x times to suicide but I've failed. I failed even to kill myself it's really over.

Oroborus

Oroborus

Spergman
★★★★★
99d 17h 8m
I want my brain to melt inside-out and collapse as if this entire lifetime was nothing but a glitch.
10/10

sub human

sub human

titsexual
★★★★★
31d 7h 3m
cope i have it worse than you

Komesarj

Komesarj

I See All Things Within My Orb
★★★★★
52d 21h 34m
But are you bald? If not, you mog me

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

God
★★★★★
55d 7h 17m
It never began for us.

Unknown 15

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUMINOUS LUTHER "
★★★★★
49d 22h 57m
Life is a Malware Mistake for us and a Glitch / Cheat for Woman and the Like.

Im 27 , spastic , friendless " litteraly. Didnt Touch Tits or a pussy once in this existence " and didnt saw Them naked either in Person.

Jfl , Life is Just Labor and suffering for average and below man.:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
49d 4h 13m
I believe in your depression.

3movs

3movs

Officer
★★★
14d 8h 7m
based. fuck everyone but you. only legit stance

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
343d 9h 22m
My issues got beyond only women, my only issue isn’t just dry dick like CuckTears claimed.

persianoldcel

persianoldcel

Recruit
★★
7d 23h 41m
Life is a Malware Mistake for us and a Glitch / Cheat for Woman and the Like.
:feelsokman:
I wish I could format my whole life drive and install a Malware-free version of it.
I get so many errors and I can't seem to be able to fix it. I can't even shut down the system. :fuk:

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUMINOUS LUTHER "
★★★★★
49d 22h 57m
:feelsokman:
I wish I could format my whole life drive and install a Malware-free version of it.
I get so many errors and I can't seem to be able to fix it. I can't even shut down the system. :fuk:
just let me generate money and food / drugs out of thin air

lol , i would cope the shit out of this shit .

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
49d 4h 13m
just let me generate money and food / drugs out of thin air

lol , i would cope the shit out of this shit .
Yeah man; I could cope like a king with some resources. Today I skipped both breakfast and lunch and have a lousy Pot Noodle for dinner. But I have booze jfl.

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUMINOUS LUTHER "
★★★★★
49d 22h 57m
Yeah man; I could cope like a king with some resources. Today I skipped both breakfast and lunch and have a lousy Pot Noodle for dinner. But I have booze jfl.
if you got a reasonable amount of money , woman become a second thought , just go to cool places and get wasted there , and what have you .

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Visionary
★★★★★
79d 9h 0m
Samers. This is why it's funny when people say african kids have it bad. Atleast they have families and shit to talk to/ not locked up in a house all day/ have to socialize since they are born.
Very relatable, being locked with boomers is death.

텍스트

텍스트

hello
9d 12h 59m