Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I literally don't care about anyone else because I have it worse than everyone.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Even destitute African children or whatever cliche bullshit archetype you wanna use have it better than me. At least those people have some sense of community. I have literally no one :reeeeee:. Not a single friend, acquaintance, extended family member like a cousin or something...live with 2 inept boomers who neglected and shit on me my entire life yet were simultaneously overbearing helicopter maniacs. KHHV at 23 in another month, haven't spoken to anyone my age in more than 2 years. Failed at all attempts in life at socializing (including those online where I just end up getting ghosted). Even cashiers look at me in wonted disgust and treat me like shit. EVERYONE!!!!! I've reached the bottom of the abyss and I'm ready to be taken. If some intruder burst into my room and blew my head off with a shotgun I'd thoroughly enjoy that. All copes have run their course several times over. I would not expect anyone who hasn't been at this level of mental torture I've endured for more than a decade to understand; nor would I fault them for mocking these words. I'm sparing numerous other details that also make my case. I really have nothing left to contribute. I don't wanna read another sentence, or have to mask in public, or have to think ever again. I want my brain to melt inside-out and collapse as if this entire lifetime was nothing but a glitch.

Last edited:
lmao the whole african kids starving thing is a lie :feelskek:

those kids are hunters and will eat fucking tree frogs and lizards :feelskek:

Samers. This is why it's funny when people say african kids have it bad. Atleast they have families and shit to talk to/ not locked up in a house all day/ have to socialize since they are born.

Last edited:
Even destitute African children or whatever cliche bullshit archetype you wanna use have it better than me. At least those people have some sense of community. I have literally no one :reeeeee:. Not a single friend, acquaintance, extended family member like a cousin or something...live with 2 inept boomers who neglected and shit on me my entire life yet were simultaneously overbearing helicopter maniacs. KHHV at 23 in another month, haven't spoken to anyone my age in more than 2 years. Failed at all attempts in life at socializing (including those online where I just end up getting ghosted). Even cashiers look at me in wonted disgust and treat me like shit. EVERYONE!!!!! I've reached the bottom of the abyss and I'm ready to be taken. If some intruder burst into my room and blew my head off with a shotgun I'd thoroughly enjoy that. All copes have run their course several times over. I would not expect anyone who hasn't been at this level of mental torture I've endured for more than a decade to understand; nor would I fault them for mocking these words. I'm sparing numerous other details that also make my case. I really have nothing left to contribute. I don't wanna read another sentence, or have to mask in public, or have to think ever again. I want my brain to melt inside-out and collapse as if this entire lifetime was nothing but a glitch.
27 never saw a pussy, I've attempted 3x times to suicide but I've failed. I failed even to kill myself it's really over.

cope i have it worse than you

Life is a Malware Mistake for us and a Glitch / Cheat for Woman and the Like.

Im 27 , spastic , friendless " litteraly. Didnt Touch Tits or a pussy once in this existence " and didnt saw Them naked either in Person.

Jfl , Life is Just Labor and suffering for average and below man.:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I believe in your depression.

based. fuck everyone but you. only legit stance

My issues got beyond only women, my only issue isn’t just dry dick like CuckTears claimed.

based. fuck everyone but you. only legit stance
7491B645 1C9C 46D6 B08A 33A3310F1AE5

Life is a Malware Mistake for us and a Glitch / Cheat for Woman and the Like.
:feelsokman:
I wish I could format my whole life drive and install a Malware-free version of it.
I get so many errors and I can't seem to be able to fix it. I can't even shut down the system. :fuk:

:feelsokman:
I wish I could format my whole life drive and install a Malware-free version of it.
I get so many errors and I can't seem to be able to fix it. I can't even shut down the system. :fuk:
just let me generate money and food / drugs out of thin air

lol , i would cope the shit out of this shit .

just let me generate money and food / drugs out of thin air

lol , i would cope the shit out of this shit .
Yeah man; I could cope like a king with some resources. Today I skipped both breakfast and lunch and have a lousy Pot Noodle for dinner. But I have booze jfl.

Yeah man; I could cope like a king with some resources. Today I skipped both breakfast and lunch and have a lousy Pot Noodle for dinner. But I have booze jfl.
if you got a reasonable amount of money , woman become a second thought , just go to cool places and get wasted there , and what have you .

Samers. This is why it's funny when people say african kids have it bad. Atleast they have families and shit to talk to/ not locked up in a house all day/ have to socialize since they are born.
Very relatable, being locked with boomers is death.