Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I literally can't stop having marriage fantacies.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
I keep imagining marrying a fit asain japanese american athlete who does our first dance to "Again" by Yui (The first FMA Brotherhood opening). Can you honestly top my patheticness levels right now? JFL

Marriage is for cucks, stop being a simp.

Yes my mom is rly small but i imagine im just that talk

Oh god...

Real marriage is not like your fantasy. Sex isn't like your fantasy. You have to really take a look at reality - because if you get married thinking things will be great, you'll be in for a very rude awakening.

It's called a cuckold fetish buddy

I just want to marry a 4/10 homely girl and love her and be by her side forever.
WHY IS IT SO FUCKING HARD- FUCKING NATURE AND FUCKING WHORES.

I consider myself very pathetic.
I would be happy if any japanese girl would smile at me... Would be my life fuel for days.

Oh god...

Real marriage is not like your fantasy. Sex isn't like your fantasy. You have to really take a look at reality - because if you get married thinking things will be great, you'll be in for a very rude awakening.
Not a story MGTOW would tell you.

Dancing to again by Yui?

I thought the song is more action / fighting oriented?

You should forget about your dreams...

I just want to marry a 4/10 homely girl and love her and be by her side forever.
WHY IS IT SO FUCKING HARD- FUCKING NATURE AND FUCKING WHORES.
Anyone who doesn’t want this is a fakecel

are you even blackpilled faggot?

No offense but that’s fucking funny.

I keep imagining marrying a fit asain japanese american athlete who does our first dance to "Again" by Yui (The first FMA Brotherhood opening). Can you honestly top my patheticness levels right now? JFL

is that suifuel for you man, fit asian with a white chad, he has your life.

JFL the only FMA opening that's going to be significant in our romantic lives is Rain by SID

1:25

Will the rain ever stop I wonder?
For a pretty long time now its been cold
Why does the rain choose me?
Why does it choose me, who has nowhere to escape to?

This is my favourite FMA song because I think its the most melodic, it just sounds the best to me, also the lyrics just fit the life of a black piller and incel so well.

Are you testing me satan?

He's a jew. Jews can't be blackpilled.
I'm the most blackpilled ouy of everyone here. The true blackpill is that most marriages are happy, but you'll never have one because you're ugly.

if you actually ascend and do marry, please, PLEASE, PLEASE, make her sign prenup.