Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I like reading more than watching

grant

grant

sand
Hence, I prefer visual novels, light novels and manga over anime. Written material leave more room for the imagination, and you can go through them as quickly as you like. With anime, you just sit down and mindlessly consoom everything like a retarded cuck, playing no active role whatsoever. It's no wonder that visual mediums are so popular with the unwashed masses, including anime.

Honestly, if the pacing is right, then I like watching anime more than reading. Because you have the voice acting and the animation that you wouldn't get while reading. I still like reading it, though

the music
Most anime have mediocre and unmemorable music, except for the openings. This is contrary to visual novels, some of which have had such wonderful soundtracks that I still listen to them often, years after I finished them (Umineko is a good example).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back