Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "I like Mixed Race men" (Changpreet and Changrone only)

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I was talking to a toilet friend not too long ago and she's a Noodlewhore that lives in a capital city of a country in Ricecelistan and she told me that she had mostly dated White men, not just White men, White men who are at least a decade younger than her. Out of curiosity I asked what she thought about Mixed Race men (as I am one myself) and while the White she dated were often ugly or below average, the standard she put for Mixed Race men was beyond brutal.

These were examples of Mixed Race men she used:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/15/30/31/1530312bd1bdd679d497829231e48f21.jpg

(Changpreet = Chang + Chadpreet)

(Changrone = Chang + Tyrone)

Her standards for Mixed Race men were incredibly higher than they are for pure race men. :blackpill: :blackpill:

If you're Mixed Race you can only hope that you got only the best of both races or you'll end up getting rejected for reminding of whatever thing she dislikes about you in the female strict racial hierarchy for men. :blackpill: :blackpill:

All you Monoracial men out there are luckier than us Mixed Race men, we have to live by multiple standards and at least y'all can go after toilets of your own race, we don't have a race so there's no racial homophily that all non-Noodle toilets generally tend to have (JBW only gets you so far).

If you're a Monoracial man and you want to breed outside of your race, remember that unless your kid is a Chadrone or a Changpreet he's going to end up like an incel in a worse situation than you are in now. :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

Lol that Changrone's PSL is so high he can't even be compared to the rest of his race, it's like saying white men are like Henry Cavill. Anyways, give me your friend's number I'm a mixed race mayonigger :feelsautistic:

Lol that Changrone's PSL is so high he can't even be compared to the rest of his race, it's like saying white men are like Henry Cavill. Anyways, give me your friend's number I'm a mixed race mayonigger :feelsautistic:
I mog the Changrone

Ask her if she would fuck a pure rice male :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Used up roastie chink only wants model tier men. Nothing new here folks

Ask her if she would fuck a pure rice male :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Imagine a chart with the x-axis being the percentage of rice genes and the y-axis being the noodlewhores willingness to fuck him:feelsrope:

That Japanese general from the first Ip Man movie is a Changriguez.
JFL at the nazi cucks believing they are better than a tyrone/chang/abdul while being a virgin incel:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: imagine being so cringe
:bigbrain:

I was talking to a toilet friend not too long ago and she's a Noodlewhore that lives in a capital city of a country in Ricecelistan and she told me that she had mostly dated White men, not just White men, White men who are at least a decade younger than her. Out of curiosity I asked what she thought about Mixed Race men (as I am one myself) and while the White she dated were often ugly or below average, the standard she put for Mixed Race men was beyond brutal.

Her standards for Mixed Race men were incredibly higher than they are for pure race men. :blackpill: :blackpill:

If you're Mixed Race you can only hope that you got only the best of both races or you'll end up getting rejected for reminding of whatever thing she dislikes about you in the female strict racial hierarchy for men. :blackpill: :blackpill:

All you Monoracial men out there are luckier than us Mixed Race men, we have to live by multiple standards and at least y'all can go after toilets of your own race, we don't have a race so there's no racial homophily that all non-Noodle toilets generally tend to have (JBW only gets you so far).

If you're a Monoracial man and you want to breed outside of your race, remember that unless your kid is a Chadrone or a Changpreet he's going to end up like an incel in a worse situation than you are in now. :feelswhat: :feelswhat:
Fucking used up whores need to be taught a lesson by me and a few brocels :reeeeee:

race doesn't ACTUALLY exist, its all normie stormfrontcel nazi nonsense. there are only 2 races of the human species.
@Fat Link would you come set this self admitted tribe member straight :feelsclown:

Slavcel ogre detected

Over for slavcels goyim:society:
I’m not a Slav idiot and Slavs still mog the hell out of kikes the whole world does :feelskek:

Nice adidas tracksuit peon incel:feelskek: imagine getting mogged by curries and having the most degenerate foids on the planet and all you can do is drink your sorrow away like a subhuman junkie watching all the niggers and curries cuck you to oblivion with your stacies:feelskek::feelskek: go OD on vodka you slavcel
I’m a superior Anglo-Celtic male you kike reptilian spawn.

Pasty skin ginger with messed up teeth:feelskek::feelskek: “superior male” :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:nice coping gingercel, enjoy getting cucked by thugmaxxed refugees and literal CURRIES in your grey sunless island, have fun watching them taking all your toilets from your ginger ass:society:
I’m from America idiot and I’ve already shown my skin here before too I’m not ginger

This is you rn sperging out at ze Goyim because your obvious hate for all gentiles cannot be masked. :feelskek::feelskek:

It depends which goyim.
Chad goyim and pasty ginger goyim are 2 different species of goyim:feelsclown:. You are still mogged by tyrones, sandniggers and even curries and ricecels :feelskek:
JFL at this kike thinking everyone mogs whites @Made in Heaven

If you are serious post your arm, this is how we do things here.

C2027AB8 AD54 439B A491 84A35AAE851F

Didn’t read. Big Palestinian cock is cucking you as we speak :feelsclown:

Nice adidas tracksuit peon incel:feelskek: imagine getting mogged by curries and having the most degenerate foids on the planet and all you can do is drink your sorrow away like a subhuman junkie watching all the niggers and curries cuck you to oblivion with your stacies:feelskek::feelskek: go OD on vodka you slavcel
Cat is out the bag.

Cat is out the bag.
Kikecels are a plague that need to be eradicated. Just like IRL, they do nothing but parasitize, subvert and derail threads. I seriously cannot think of a positive contribution from any kikecel in the history of this forum. All they do is call everyone poor and try to start fights between ze goyim.

I am not full of myself, everyone mogs me here to oblivion :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
But you are shitting on Slavic whites, who still mog you.

Kikecels are a plague that need to be eradicated. Just like IRL, they do nothing but parasitize, subvert and derail threads. I seriously cannot think of a positive contribution from any kikecel in the history of this forum. All they do is call everyone poor and try to start fights between ze goyim.
Found a brother :feelsYall:

But you are shitting on Slavic whites, who still mog you.

Found a brother :feelsYall:
This tribe member has a particular issue with Slavs, I believe his family has some history of getting BTFO by them.

Everyone on the planet mogs me i dont give a fuck :society: im a subhuman mentalcel

You on other hand, claim to be masterrace that is somehow constantly cucked by curries:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: i saw SO MANY slavic toilets SIMPING for curries and basically anyone who isn’t slavic:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Im tired of getting bullied:society::society::society::society::society: even cucked slavcels bully me its over for my kikecel mentalcel life:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: wtf:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
View attachment 620765

Didn’t read. Big Palestinian cock is cucking you as we speak :feelsclown:
I am a subhuman hugless kissless virgin nw4 2/10 5’4 in the morning with shoes mentalcel on kikemeds:feelskek::feelskek: i dont give a shit about your goyim faggot arms incel wrestling i just leechmaxx till i get my (((inheritance))) and die:feelsclown:

Have fun with your arms wrestling hillbilly redneck peon:society:
JFL at this kike thinking everyone mogs whites @Made in Heaven

If you are serious post your arm, this is how we do things here.
It depends which goyim.
Chad goyim and pasty ginger goyim are 2 different species of goyim:feelsclown:. You are still mogged by tyrones, sandniggers and even curries and ricecels :feelskek:
I’m from America idiot and I’ve already shown my skin here before too I’m not ginger

View attachment 620759

This is you rn sperging out at ze Goyim because your obvious hate for all gentiles cannot be masked. :feelskek::feelskek:
@Fat Link would you come set this self admitted tribe member straight :feelsclown:

Tanpop2

@Broly

I have no issues with slavs on a personal level, i just REALLY feel bad for you guys after the stuff i saw on the internet, it made the most brutal blackpill here PALE in comparison :feelsLSD:
Nigga who the FUCK are “you guys”? I’ve already explained that I’m not Slav :feelsclown:
Peons can NEVER btfo my family though, keep coping goy:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Hamas are peons and they BTFO you all the time :feelskek:

First guy is ugly, second guy is so rare he basically doesn’t exist.

Imagine a chart with the x-axis being the percentage of rice genes and the y-axis being the noodlewhores willingness to fuck him:feelsrope:
It would be fairly accurate :feelsrope:

Everyone on the planet mogs me i dont give a fuck :society: im a subhuman mentalcel

You on other hand, claim to be masterrace that is somehow constantly cucked by curries:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: i saw SO MANY slavic toilets SIMPING for curries and basically anyone who isn’t slavic:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Kikes also claim to be master-race and see where you are.

If he’s NT than he should have no problem according to you.
Any 4/10 norman has no problem if he’s NT. he would be attractive if he wasn’t old and his pheno didn’t failo him.

Changrone looks like a mutant tbhngl, Blackanese is the most cursed mutt race

And how does she look herself that she's demanding top tier men for her:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Google “indian students in russia/ukraine” or something like that and see for yourself:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If after that you are still coping you are a :bluepill::soy: deluded pua:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
@Broly Did you do the google search ? :feelswhere:

Well look into it :feelswhere:

You have alot of pending projects starting with watching prison break and looking into mentalcel's claims :feelsStudy: stop wasting time and report back asap :ping:

Google “indian students in russia/ukraine” or something like that and see for yourself:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If after that you are still coping you are a :bluepill::soy: deluded pua:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
@Broly this idiot doesn’t even know that you’re a Nepalese curry :feelsclown:

@Sneir thoughts :feelswhere:

race doesn't ACTUALLY exist, its all normie stormfrontcel nazi nonsense. there are only 2 races of the human species.

you are either subhuman incel or a chad/ some "variant" of it, JFL at the nazi cucks believing they are better than a tyrone/chang/abdul while being a virgin incel:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: imagine being so cringe
JFL at the stupid stormfrontcels that believe the whole preservation of the white race like shut the fuck up. Why would you care about preserving your race when no one in your race likes you. Fuck everyone that is non-incel.

I wear only Adidas and Nike because LV Gucci Balmain Paris and Karl lagerfeld are for normies but the cheaper clothes are for poverty subhumans
But are you a slavcel :feelswhere: