Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "I like Mixed Race men" (Changpreet and Changrone only)

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Major
★★★
7d 20h 56m
I was talking to a toilet friend not too long ago and she's a Noodlewhore that lives in a capital city of a country in Ricecelistan and she told me that she had mostly dated White men, not just White men, White men who are at least a decade younger than her. Out of curiosity I asked what she thought about Mixed Race men (as I am one myself) and while the White she dated were often ugly or below average, the standard she put for Mixed Race men was beyond brutal.

These were examples of Mixed Race men she used:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/15/30/31/1530312bd1bdd679d497829231e48f21.jpg

(Changpreet = Chang + Chadpreet)

(Changrone = Chang + Tyrone)

Her standards for Mixed Race men were incredibly higher than they are for pure race men. :blackpill: :blackpill:

If you're Mixed Race you can only hope that you got only the best of both races or you'll end up getting rejected for reminding of whatever thing she dislikes about you in the female strict racial hierarchy for men. :blackpill: :blackpill:

All you Monoracial men out there are luckier than us Mixed Race men, we have to live by multiple standards and at least y'all can go after toilets of your own race, we don't have a race so there's no racial homophily that all non-Noodle toilets generally tend to have (JBW only gets you so far).

If you're a Monoracial man and you want to breed outside of your race, remember that unless your kid is a Chadrone or a Changpreet he's going to end up like an incel in a worse situation than you are in now. :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

Deleted member 36576

Deleted member 36576

Self-banned
-
17d 8h 3m
Lol that Changrone's PSL is so high he can't even be compared to the rest of his race, it's like saying white men are like Henry Cavill. Anyways, give me your friend's number I'm a mixed race mayonigger :feelsautistic:

Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
★★★
27d 16h 32m
Lol that Changrone's PSL is so high he can't even be compared to the rest of his race, it's like saying white men are like Henry Cavill. Anyways, give me your friend's number I'm a mixed race mayonigger :feelsautistic:
I mog the Changrone

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
187d 10h 55m
Ask her if she would fuck a pure rice male :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

übertard

übertard

If you ascend she will still cheat
★★★
5d 19h 55m
Used up roastie chink only wants model tier men. Nothing new here folks

mentalcel1

mentalcel1

Jokerpilled+leechmaxxed mentalcel
★★★★★
21d 18h 7m
race doesn't ACTUALLY exist, its all normie stormfrontcel nazi nonsense. there are only 2 races of the human species.

you are either subhuman incel or a chad/ some "variant" of it, JFL at the nazi cucks believing they are better than a tyrone/chang/abdul while being a virgin incel:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: imagine being so cringe

fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
83d 18h 43m
Ask her if she would fuck a pure rice male :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Imagine a chart with the x-axis being the percentage of rice genes and the y-axis being the noodlewhores willingness to fuck him:feelsrope:

Blighteous

Blighteous

Recruit
★★
31d 18h 24m
That Japanese general from the first Ip Man movie is a Changriguez.
JFL at the nazi cucks believing they are better than a tyrone/chang/abdul while being a virgin incel:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: imagine being so cringe
:bigbrain:

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★
87d 8h 23m
I was talking to a toilet friend not too long ago and she's a Noodlewhore that lives in a capital city of a country in Ricecelistan and she told me that she had mostly dated White men, not just White men, White men who are at least a decade younger than her. Out of curiosity I asked what she thought about Mixed Race men (as I am one myself) and while the White she dated were often ugly or below average, the standard she put for Mixed Race men was beyond brutal.

Her standards for Mixed Race men were incredibly higher than they are for pure race men. :blackpill: :blackpill:

If you're Mixed Race you can only hope that you got only the best of both races or you'll end up getting rejected for reminding of whatever thing she dislikes about you in the female strict racial hierarchy for men. :blackpill: :blackpill:

All you Monoracial men out there are luckier than us Mixed Race men, we have to live by multiple standards and at least y'all can go after toilets of your own race, we don't have a race so there's no racial homophily that all non-Noodle toilets generally tend to have (JBW only gets you so far).

If you're a Monoracial man and you want to breed outside of your race, remember that unless your kid is a Chadrone or a Changpreet he's going to end up like an incel in a worse situation than you are in now. :feelswhat: :feelswhat:
Fucking used up whores need to be taught a lesson by me and a few brocels :reeeeee:

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
56d 5h 42m
race doesn't ACTUALLY exist, its all normie stormfrontcel nazi nonsense. there are only 2 races of the human species.
@Fat Link would you come set this self admitted tribe member straight :feelsclown:

mentalcel1

mentalcel1

★★★★★
21d 18h 7m
METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
56d 5h 42m
Slavcel ogre detected

Over for slavcels goyim:society:
I’m not a Slav idiot and Slavs still mog the hell out of kikes the whole world does :feelskek:

mentalcel1

mentalcel1

★★★★★
21d 18h 7m
I’m not a Slav idiot and Slavs still mog the hell out of kikes the whole world does :feelskek:
Nice adidas tracksuit peon incel:feelskek: imagine getting mogged by curries and having the most degenerate foids on the planet and all you can do is drink your sorrow away like a subhuman junkie watching all the niggers and curries cuck you to oblivion with your stacies:feelskek::feelskek: go OD on vodka you slavcel

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
56d 5h 42m
Nice adidas tracksuit peon incel:feelskek: imagine getting mogged by curries and having the most degenerate foids on the planet and all you can do is drink your sorrow away like a subhuman junkie watching all the niggers and curries cuck you to oblivion with your stacies:feelskek::feelskek: go OD on vodka you slavcel
I’m a superior Anglo-Celtic male you kike reptilian spawn.

mentalcel1

mentalcel1

★★★★★
21d 18h 7m
I’m a superior Anglo-Celtic male you kike reptilian spawn.
Pasty skin ginger with messed up teeth:feelskek::feelskek: “superior male” :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:nice coping gingercel, enjoy getting cucked by thugmaxxed refugees and literal CURRIES in your grey sunless island, have fun watching them taking all your toilets from your ginger ass:society:

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
56d 5h 42m
Pasty skin ginger with messed up teeth:feelskek::feelskek: “superior male” :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:nice coping gingercel, enjoy getting cucked by thugmaxxed refugees and literal CURRIES in your grey sunless island, have fun watching them taking all your toilets from your ginger ass:society:
I’m from America idiot and I’ve already shown my skin here before too I’m not ginger

This is you rn sperging out at ze Goyim because your obvious hate for all gentiles cannot be masked. :feelskek::feelskek:

mentalcel1

mentalcel1

★★★★★
21d 18h 7m
I’m from America idiot and I’ve already shown my skin here before too I’m not ginger

View attachment 620759

This is you rn sperging out at ze Goyim because your obvious hate for all gentiles cannot be masked. :feelskek::feelskek:
It depends which goyim.
Chad goyim and pasty ginger goyim are 2 different species of goyim:feelsclown:. You are still mogged by tyrones, sandniggers and even curries and ricecels :feelskek:

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
56d 5h 42m
It depends which goyim.
Chad goyim and pasty ginger goyim are 2 different species of goyim:feelsclown:. You are still mogged by tyrones, sandniggers and even curries and ricecels :feelskek:
JFL at this kike thinking everyone mogs whites @Made in Heaven

If you are serious post your arm, this is how we do things here.

mentalcel1

mentalcel1

★★★★★
21d 18h 7m

I am a subhuman hugless kissless virgin nw4 2/10 5’4 in the morning with shoes mentalcel on kikemeds:feelskek::feelskek: i dont give a shit about your goyim faggot arms incel wrestling i just leechmaxx till i get my (((inheritance))) and die:feelsclown:

Have fun with your arms wrestling hillbilly redneck peon:society:

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
56d 5h 42m
C2027AB8 AD54 439B A491 84A35AAE851F

Didn’t read. Big Palestinian cock is cucking you as we speak :feelsclown:

VainHireling

VainHireling

The Angel Of Apocalypse
★★★★★
15d 19m
Cat is out the bag.

mentalcel1

mentalcel1

★★★★★
21d 18h 7m
METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
56d 5h 42m
Cat is out the bag.
Kikecels are a plague that need to be eradicated. Just like IRL, they do nothing but parasitize, subvert and derail threads. I seriously cannot think of a positive contribution from any kikecel in the history of this forum. All they do is call everyone poor and try to start fights between ze goyim.

mentalcel1

mentalcel1

★★★★★
21d 18h 7m
VainHireling

VainHireling

The Angel Of Apocalypse
★★★★★
15d 19m
I am not full of myself, everyone mogs me here to oblivion :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
But you are shitting on Slavic whites, who still mog you.

Kikecels are a plague that need to be eradicated. Just like IRL, they do nothing but parasitize, subvert and derail threads. I seriously cannot think of a positive contribution from any kikecel in the history of this forum. All they do is call everyone poor and try to start fights between ze goyim.
Found a brother :feelsYall:

mentalcel1

mentalcel1

★★★★★
21d 18h 7m
Im tired of getting bullied:society::society::society::society::society: even cucked slavcels bully me its over for my kikecel mentalcel life:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: wtf:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

mentalcel1

mentalcel1

★★★★★
21d 18h 7m

Everyone on the planet mogs me i dont give a fuck :society: im a subhuman mentalcel

You on other hand, claim to be masterrace that is somehow constantly cucked by curries:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: i saw SO MANY slavic toilets SIMPING for curries and basically anyone who isn’t slavic:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
56d 5h 42m

This tribe member has a particular issue with Slavs, I believe his family has some history of getting BTFO by them.

Dregster

Dregster

VillagerSlayerMaxxing
★★★★★
313d 6h 10m
Everyone on the planet mogs me i dont give a fuck :society: im a subhuman mentalcel

You on other hand, claim to be masterrace that is somehow constantly cucked by curries:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: i saw SO MANY slavic toilets SIMPING for curries and basically anyone who isn’t slavic:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Im tired of getting bullied:society::society::society::society::society: even cucked slavcels bully me its over for my kikecel mentalcel life:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: wtf:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
View attachment 620765

Didn’t read. Big Palestinian cock is cucking you as we speak :feelsclown:
I am a subhuman hugless kissless virgin nw4 2/10 5’4 in the morning with shoes mentalcel on kikemeds:feelskek::feelskek: i dont give a shit about your goyim faggot arms incel wrestling i just leechmaxx till i get my (((inheritance))) and die:feelsclown:

Have fun with your arms wrestling hillbilly redneck peon:society:

It depends which goyim.

View attachment 620759

@Fat Link would you come set this self admitted tribe member straight :feelsclown:

Tanpop2

@Broly

mentalcel1

mentalcel1

★★★★★
21d 18h 7m
This tribe member has a particular issue with Slavs, I believe his family has some history of getting BTFO by them.
I have no issues with slavs on a personal level, i just REALLY feel bad for you guys after the stuff i saw on the internet, it made the most brutal blackpill here PALE in comparison :feelsLSD:

Peons can NEVER btfo my family though, keep coping goy:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
56d 5h 42m
I have no issues with slavs on a personal level, i just REALLY feel bad for you guys after the stuff i saw on the internet, it made the most brutal blackpill here PALE in comparison :feelsLSD:
Nigga who the FUCK are “you guys”? I’ve already explained that I’m not Slav :feelsclown:
Peons can NEVER btfo my family though, keep coping goy:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Hamas are peons and they BTFO you all the time :feelskek:

Moeggels

Moeggels

Mythic
★★★★
57d 20h 0m

First guy is ugly, second guy is so rare he basically doesn’t exist.

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
187d 10h 55m
Imagine a chart with the x-axis being the percentage of rice genes and the y-axis being the noodlewhores willingness to fuck him:feelsrope:
It would be fairly accurate :feelsrope:

VainHireling

VainHireling

The Angel Of Apocalypse
★★★★★
15d 19m

Kikes also claim to be master-race and see where you are.

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
56d 5h 42m
mentalcel1

mentalcel1

★★★★★
21d 18h 7m
Kikes also claim to be master-race and see where you are.
I am not claiming that:society:

The only true masterrace out there is the tall super rich chad, the rest are literal subhumans. i thought its a blackpill forum not stormfroncel :bluepill: pua nonsense :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Moeggels

Moeggels

Mythic
★★★★
57d 20h 0m
If he’s NT than he should have no problem according to you.
Any 4/10 norman has no problem if he’s NT. he would be attractive if he wasn’t old and his pheno didn’t failo him.

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Principality of Zeon did nothing wrong
★★★★★
220d 7h 35m
Changrone looks like a mutant tbhngl, Blackanese is the most cursed mutt race