Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I like confirmations from er maxers that you could possibly in future not give a fuck about anything

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I am sometimes proud. Because they always try to shame you. And they will always shame you. But these a(er)re all displays of people not giving a fifth of a duck at all. The chicagoanian will probably be shamed to cry to pretend to be a failed normie to get approval, but he showed his true heart. These fucking normies want to shame you when they give you nothing I. Return. It’s like, look at these mitherfuckers, you think your vapid machivilian manipulations of shaming others virtue signaling makes any difference to them. I did this at my social exposures by getting so fucking high that I couldn’t understand a word they said. Fuck them

Last edited:
dust in the wind bro. all of life is made meaningless by the fact that we know we are going to die. it terrifies normies to know that everything they achieve will only crumble to the ground. especially foids. when the time goes by and they see their looks start to fade, they absolutely lose it

dust in the wind bro. all of life is made meaningless by the fact that we know we are going to die. it terrifies normies to know that everything they achieve will only crumble to the ground. especially foids. when the time goes by and they see their looks start to fade, they absolutely lose it
They lose it because they can’t manipulate people as much. Foids watch true crime shows all day and fap off to everybody d iein g. They don’t give a fuck, just narcissists .

They lose it because they can’t manipulate people as much. Foids watch true crime shows all day and fap off to everybody d iein g. They don’t give a fuck, just narcissists .
Woman are Just there to Leech and Feed their Controll / Power Fantasy .

Submissive my Ass , its all a Play to get man to commit

Woman are Just there to Leech and Feed their Controll / Power Fantasy .

Submissive my Ass , its all a Play to get man to commit
Women have collectively lustmaxxed, basic carnal whores entertaining the jezebel spirit :feelsseriously:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back