Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i let a black guy cut my hair

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
holy shit i think my looks went up 1 or 1.5 points (also because i was around 4 or 4.5 because it was growing out ugly from a buzzcut), it defintely looks amazing.... if u think u tried all new haircuts, go to the salon where all the guys from the hood go to, they can rly upgrade ur looks and make u look cooler.

im pretty sure i still wont be able to get any girl but its a good mental boost

Good job, Arabs usually cut my hair, I always go to em kek

yeah dont let normies or femoids cut ur hair, they are retards and will make u look like a faggot

See, fellow cels? It is all about getting that top-tier haircut!

@mrhaircut33
@mrhaircut33
@mrhaircut33
@mrhaircut33
@mrhaircut33
@mrhaircut33

You need a shower with that haircut

i know its the typical "GET A HAIRCUT" advice and i thought i tried everything at my old barber, actually an expensive salon that cost me like 40 euros per haircut. but i still looked like crap. then this black dude gave me a buzzcut fade for 15 euros and it looks a lot better

I live in Brazil. It's a place where everybody wants to be white and have divorced themselves from black culture. They don't even know how to cut ethnic hair here.

I live in Brazil. It's a place where everybody wants to be white and have divorced themselves from black culture. They don't even know how to cut ethnic hair here.
thats stupid black people are on average a lot better at knowing what looks cool and what does not

I never let whites or women cut my hair, black dudes always hook me up with the fresh line up :feelsautistic:

And gym and repetitive Jordan Peterson vids. He'll be PERSONALITY CHAD
i fucking hate jordan peterson, joke about it what u want but i think u should try it especially since ur head is buzzed due to the hair transplant. if u grow the top a little bit and get the back and sides faded at a mens only barber shop (not a normie place) u will probably get enough SMV to get actually hot asian girls next time u go back

yeah dont let normies or femoids cut ur hair, they are retards and will make u look like a faggot

A 40 year old cut my hair, now I look like kerrigan and it's even worse with my hairline and the fact that my hair is black

yup arab barbers for me also

I let young arab guy, possibly gay, cut my hair last time, holy shit he gave me way cooler cut I also jumped a point up in looks

i gotta find an ethnic barber

Ga naar mocros zij knippen kk goed. Nooit naar tattas bij hun kost een kapsel 25 euero

Yess there are here a handfull of dutchcels i can name them tbh.
Why are you dutch?
Nice. I am not dutch but I can easily recognize "your" language. It is quite distinct from others I would say.

Are you a shortcel? I know that Netherlands have on average the tallest people in the world. So I would imagine its ovER for manlets in NL.

My hunter friend is a barber. Great person and hair stylist, but I usually just have a generic haircut. I dislike dyed/weird haircuts, as it ain’t natural.

Went recently to a hairdresser. May have been to the girl being recently employed there, as I heard she recently graduated a hairdressers qualification course. Looked like shit and I had to even it out myself when I got home.

And I went before to a hairdresser worked by a old iranian guy with swollen hands and acrocyanosis and he did a better job.

Black barbers especially Jamaicans are the best at cutting hair PERIOD.

Same here boyo, they're pretty cheap aswell.

Then again, the price doesn't really matter since I only get my hair cut 2-3 times a year.

Ethnics make the best barbers let's be honest.

Well at least here in England they do kek.

That feel when still ugly as fuck even with a haircut:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Ethnics make the best barbers let's be honest.

Well at least here in England they do kek.
It’s the same here too, women and white people can never do my hair properly since they have superior hair texture and don’t know how to deal with other hair types.

Some asian woman cut my hair last time. They tried really hard to give me that fake, pencil-thin jawline created with beard hair. I kept telling them not to, but the language barrier resulted in them still buzzing off everything underneath the chin, bringing me about halfway to fake jawline territory. How the hell did that become a look anyway, it's even worse than the mullet!

I'm know I'm ugly, but do I have to look like a complete douche too? -_-

But thaaaaaaaaaaaaaat's my life!

Same here boyo, they're pretty cheap aswell.

Then again, the price doesn't really matter since I only get my hair cut 2-3 times a year.
kek I get it like one per 1.5 months tbh tbh gotta shave to not look like a subhuman