Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I legitimately think I have early dementia

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I took an IQ test again recently and I scored even lower than last time at 85. My IQ has been dropping about ten points every year. When I was 16/17 I scored 102. When I was 18 I scored a 94. Now it's 85. My memory has also continued to worsen and I can barely put together a coherent sentence anymore. There's something wrong with my brain or maybe it's just rotting from depression and isolation.

same, i have huge short term memory problems when under stress (basically most interactions involving people) so i stutter like by brain is freezing, i act like Joe Biden. It started at age around 19-20

What's even more odd and infuriating is that as a kid I used to be pretty good at math and could recount each day of two months with little difficulty. Even kid me intelligence mogs current me.

IQ doesn t exist,your inteligence is based on an aritmetic mean between all the types of inteligences you have (emotional,lingustic,learning blah blah)

same, i have huge short term memory problems when under stress (basically most interactions involving people) so i stutter like by brain is freezing, i act like Joe Biden. It started at age around 19-20
Too relatable. You can't control it either no matter how hard you try.

how old are you?

thats brutal, any idea what caused your early demise?
Probably too much stress and abuse from other people combined with social isolation and depression.

I feel the same

It's normal for IQ to mildly decreases as you age.
Long-term isolation can prompt severe cognitive decline and mimic dementia, yea...

This is an article but it doesn't take much digging to find tons of papers saying exactly the same thing: isolation and depression causes very accelerated cognitive decline.

I think i have this , like my brain is freezing and going blackout under stress so i quickly forget what thoughts i have in mind, it's very embarrassing, Last time i was gaslighted to get back to college i happened around 5 times, when i absolutely had to speak in front of whole audience and it happened, everyone laughed hard. Also my speech is pretty poor, I speak in pretty basic sentences like a robot. And I can't memorise poetry ( i did in elementary school)
Yeah, age around 19-20 is when i declined cognitively.

It'll be my birthday on April 20th. I'll be 20.
Hey, at least you have the same birthday as Hitler, the Columbine shooting, and also weed.

It's normal for IQ to mildly decreases as you age.
Long-term isolation can prompt severe cognitive decline and mimic dementia, yea...

This is an article but it doesn't take much digging to find tons of papers saying exactly the same thing: isolation and depression causes very accelerated cognitive decline.
Brutal. Is it permanent?

I think i have this , like my brain is freezing and going blackout under stress so i quickly forget what thoughts i have in mind, it's very embarrassing, Last time i was gaslighted to get back to college i happened around 5 times, when i absolutely had to speak in front of whole audience and it happened, everyone laughed hard. Also my speech is pretty poor, I speak in pretty basic sentences like a robot. And I can't memorise poetry ( i did in elementary school)
Yeah, age around 19-20 is when i declined cognitively.
So fucking brutal.

Brutal. Is it permanent?
Whether it can be reversed or not hasn't been researched that much so idk.
We still don't really understand what constitutes intelligence in the first place kek.
I guess it could be possible with neuroplasticity, I don't see why you couldn't progressively rewire your brain but it might be very difficult if you're being constantly reminded of your inceldom. Just try and socialize online maybe.

brain is rotting if you don t have any activity,you need to read,do some math,learn something anything that puts your brain to work,that is why normies are so retarded because of their phone addiction

Whether it can be reversed or not hasn't been researched that much so idk.
We still don't really understand what constitutes intelligence in the first place kek.
I guess it could be possible with neuroplasticity, I don't see why you couldn't progressively rewire your brain but it might be very difficult if you're being constantly reminded of your inceldom. Just try and socialize online maybe.
This site is my socializion.

I took an IQ test again recently and I scored even lower than last time at 85. My IQ has been dropping about ten points every year. When I was 16/17 I scored 102. When I was 18 I scored a 94. Now it's 85. My memory has also continued to worsen and I can barely put together a coherent sentence anymore. There's something wrong with my brain or maybe it's just rotting from depression and isolation.
Dementia is fucking brutal bro

I have undergone similar brain rot. From 121 to 98.

forsen has dementia

At least im not the only one. I tend to forget things within minutes and i also have a constantly harder time to form proper sentences without stuttering or finding the right words