Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I legit haven't left my shithole of an apartment in 5 days.

DoIEvenExist

DoIEvenExist

Banned
-
Last time i went out side i had a chad scream in my face because i apparentally "stared at his girl". Im pretty sure i saw the foid he was with making with another chad a day before that. Either he's a fucking cuck or she's a cheating whore. Either way im disgusted.

5 days? You have a long way to three months, like i did once, son. Unfortunately, now i have to going out for gym everyday.

First of all that sounds like a fake story. Second of all 5 days is NOTHING. I've gone 4-5 months a few times in the past

5 days? You have a long way to three months, like i did once, son. Unfortunately, now i have to going out for gym everyday.
My longest was a month and a half, that was before i had a job. I got a week long break, otherwise i'd have to go to work and couldn't stay inside

are you a manlet by any chance?

It’s been about a month for me. Beat that.

kek when i was truly depressed (age 17) and a PSL 2/10 (pretty much facial deformities) i didn't leave the house for 4 months straight.

You should have shot him.

>Only 5 days
JFL

>Only 5 days
Bitch try 3 months in a row you cuck :lul::lul::lul:

damn i knew it.
it's a classic group dynamic.
when a group consists of mixed gender than the men (especially young idiots) turn into pseudo alphas and mock everyone who can't do them physical harm. I have seen that so often it makes me sick.
gotta impress muh female.

I really pity all manlets, because I know the truth. I'm a tall, scary gymcel with a rapist face and they never try to fuck with me.
They are just giga pussies who only pick on guys who are smaller than them for no other reason than to impress their foid.

Last time i went out side i had a chad scream in my face because i apparentally "stared at his girl". Im pretty sure i saw the foid he was with making with another chad a day before that. Either he's a fucking cuck or she's a cheating whore. Either way im disgusted.
I've been inside of my apartment for 3-4 months sitting on my computer for 98 percent of each of my day. Depression sucks hard

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back