Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I legit feel upset when people talk about their exes

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Like how do you think I feel as someone who never once had anything close to a relationship? I wish I could have an ex girlfriend. Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all. And if you can get one girlfriend then there’s no way you can’t get another.

brutal. more exes a person had the more disgust I have for then tbh

tbh. the entire process of a relationship (flirting, first kisses, honeymoon phase, drama, breakup, heartache) is an essential part of normie psychosocial development. most women have gone through that cycle a multitude of times by the time they finish high school. you're fundamentally crippled if you've never had that experience as an adult male. it's like never learning how to walk or speak as a child

tbh. the entire process of a relationship (flirting, first kisses, honeymoon phase, drama, breakup, heartache) is an essential part of normie psychosocial development. most women have gone through that cycle a multitude of times by the time they finish high school. you're fundamentally crippled if you've never had that experience as an adult male. it's like never learning how to walk or speak as a child
high IQ. even if everyone here became Chads, many are permanently traumatized

Yup. I don’t think I’ve ever heard it in person (but probably in some tv shows or movies and I’m sure it happens every now in then in real life too) that guys are getting upset their girlfriend makes them use a condom during sex. What a bunch of babies. Imagine being so privileged that you have to complain about getting laid to have something to talk about.

People with exes have it a lot easier in the dating world. It’s like every girlfriend you have is a stair in a staircase. The ones at the end are easy steps but the very first stair is the tallest one their is and not everyone will get over it.

Huh, that’s probably another idiom for how difficult short guys have it…

What fucking woman would be crazy enough to put up with someone that hasn’t developed past the age of 13 due to having no experience whatsoever

I remember my axes... Sigh.

I once had a lot of axes. Some new some 100 years old... I sold them (and other valuable iron tools) long ago to buy high quality moped stuff.

Fairings ain't cheap! And honda motor don't grow on trees! Tires do... But kevlar don't...

I miss them axes. But damn that moped is fucking awesome! Apx $3000usd! Motherfucker is 12' long! And 2' wide lol.... Sweet. [email protected]

the only x i talk about is that one in math equations :cryfeels:

Like how do you think I feel as someone who never once had anything close to a relationship? I wish I could have an ex girlfriend. Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all. And if you can get one girlfriend then there’s no way you can’t get another.
Whenever foids talk about their boyfriend or their exes it makes me want to stab my heart repeatedly in front of her until I bleed out. I doubt that they would care anyways because they hate subhuman males.

Whenever foids talk about their boyfriend or their exes it makes me want to stab my heart repeatedly in front of her until I bleed out. I doubt that they would care anyways because they hate subhuman males.
I mean I don’t feel like that. I just start feeling lonely and depressed, and sometimes suicidal.

It'll pull 300#'s uphill at 20mph if i help.

I mean I don’t feel like that. I just start feeling lonely and depressed, and sometimes suicidal.
That's probably for the best. I feel like shit everday ,constantly wanting to kill myself.

Am like meh whatever, getting utilized as a stepping stone is a big no no.