Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I legit don't know what to do

Recruit
★★★★★
My life is fucking insane. I feel my health has been ruined. Wageslaving is almost impossible. But neetbucks don't pay enough for a living. What the hell am I supposed to do. I have a really shitty family member who has very little sympathy towards me. It's mainly not my fault how I am in this situation but now I need to deal with it almost alone. I have such severe health problems. I feel so alone with this.

Simple: Cope or Rope

My life is fucking insane. I feel my health has been ruined. Wageslaving is almost impossible. But neetbucks don't pay enough for a living. What the hell am I supposed to do. I have a really shitty family member who has very little sympathy towards me. It's mainly not my fault how I am in this situation but now I need to deal with it almost alone. I have such severe health problems. I feel so alone with this.
Ive done that since i moved in alone in 2019 still live alone here at 23
Mental health gets worse and worse eventually you will just accept it
and live with it while it eats YOU up inside and drains your mind.

I am so sad. I was crying.

sorry to heat that brocel feel free to message me we can be freinds

Sounds like you are married larper