Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t know what do do!

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★
What can ya do sober as an incel? Advice is welcome but the problem is, I feel worthless, like a loser almost every waking hour.

I have to get drunk just to cope with feeling like I’m nothing.

My eyes hurt man, other than my phone I don't have any other cope.

My only cope is alcohol but it gets annoying waking up to a hangover. Maybe play video games or listen to music.

Smoke weed instead

I can also recommend codein if you can get your hands on it

any advice where I can get my hands on them?
Weed you can get from nearly every dealer and some alt cannabinoids are legally available

Codein will be harder, your best bets are Darkweb if you know how it works or having a dealer that sells that

Last edited:
Weed you can get from nearly every dealer and some alt cannabinoids are legally available

Codein will be harder, your best bets are Darkweb if you know how it works or having a dealer that sells that
thanks

where do you recommend I find a weed dealer?

thanks

where do you recommend I find a weed dealer?
Will be hard if you dont have a social circle. You can find drug dealers often in big cities close to train stations, they are easy to recognize. Up to you if its worth the risk, since you dont know the dealer you dont know how good his weed is or if he laced it with something

Will be hard if you dont have a social circle. You can find drug dealers often in big cities close to train stations, they are easy to recognize. Up to you if its worth the risk, since you dont know the dealer you dont know how good his weed is or if he laced it with something
yeah I was thinking of just asking randos

yeah I was thinking of just asking randos
Depending on your location, you can even get approached and offered drugs by dealers