Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I know we're all incels, but tits or ass? Genuinely curious.

Tits or ass?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Beggars can't be choosers. (Ass)

Only chose tits because assplay is disgusting to me.

However, I'd choose a flat chested thin girl over a fatty with big tits 100% of the time

Neither, I like my foids flat.

Bubble butt >everything

Do girls asses smell, I will never know but I'm a tit man myself.

Ass, no question.

Do girls asses smell, I will never know but I'm a tit man myself.

Foids shit/fart/etc too, an ass is an ass. Female hygiene seems to be more frequent and intense though so, who knows.

I can live without both on girl but I'll choose ass over tits.

Only chose tits because assplay is disgusting to me.

However, I'd choose a flat chested thin girl over a fatty with big tits 100% of the time

This 100%.

Big tits on a fat girl doesn't count. That's like throwing a piece of shit car off a cliff and saying "look how fast it goes"

Someone did this experiment some time ago and most incels choose ass, I particularly prefer boobs.

I prefer lack of tits.

Neither, I like my foids flat.

I think ass has more visual appeal, but tits have more utility. I'm definitely not a size > quality guy for either though. I find there is a more potent subtle power to the attraction of say a model whose entire body is a harmony of lines and curves/light and shadow compared to the base hyper focused sexualization of huge tites or a huge ass.

Foids shit/fart/etc too, an ass is an ass. Female hygiene seems to be more frequent and intense though so, who knows.
"female hygiene seems to be more frequent and intense"? is that a joke?

foids tend to bathe more often, put on makeup, and generally take care of themselves. That's a simple fact. You're more likely to find that a dude smells worse than some random girl does.

Legit bro, this one dentist told me I had good hygiene "for a guy" the fuck does that mean? Foids are constantly bleeding from their junk and their bathrooms are fucking disgusting, you see posts about them smearing shit on the street in universities. JFL

foids tend to bathe more often, put on makeup, and generally take care of themselves. That's a simple fact. You're more likely to find that a dude smells worse than some random girl does.
56a37b3e8.jpg

"simple fact" my fucking ass. that is a very inaccurate and ignorant assumption and is the pussy halo in action. the fact is that no female needs to do shit to be socially accepted and worshipped, and they know it. it doesn't matter how bad they smell, etc.

Where did your "ideal gf" thread go?

Nuked due to cunt worship. It doesn't strike me as an issue as long as they're taken for the unthinking flesh that they are, but that was the stated reason. I guess one could make a case for it being object fetishism of the most essential sort, but it's still not far off of "what does your ideal house look like?"

This 100%.

Big tits on a fat girl doesn't count. That's like throwing a piece of shit car off a cliff and saying "look how fast it goes"

Nice work.

Nuked due to cunt worship. It doesn't strike me as an issue as long as they're taken for the unthinking flesh that they are, but that was the stated reason. I guess one could make a case for it being object fetishism of the most essential sort, but it's still not far off of "what does your ideal house look like?"
Mods are Low IQ.

Doesnt matter. Most have fake tits and ass now.

tits are useless.

Tits because I've got a small dick

My Sig says it all

His dick is small so he wouldn't be able to do anal or take advantage of a large ass.
Woah, just cuz I like a nice ass doesn't mean I support anal, no way. Asses are for grabbing with your hands. (lmao, what am I talking about I literally have no idea)

i like stomachs, backs and legs (specially thighs) more

face > hips > tits > ass

Favorite body type is small tits big ass

Tits because men have asses, I'm not a homosexual despite watching tranny pron.

On a srs note tho, I don't mind a flat ass but some tits are quite necessary.

Also, nowadays, I feel like I only have a shot at having intercourse with a 50+ year old woman. Older women generally have big sagging breasts and flat asses so I don't want to get my hopes too high.

Final note, I'm not interested in the actual ass, just what comes out of it ;).

Last edited:
Tits because men have asses, I'm not a homosexual despite watching tranny pron.

On a srs note tho, I don't mind a flat ass but some tits are quite necessary.

Also, nowadays, I feel like I only have a shot at having intercourse with a 50+ year old woman. Older women generally have big sagging breasts and flat asses so I don't want to get my hopes too high.

Final note, I'm not interested in the actual ass, just what comes out of it ;).
But if a woman has a flat ass it can look like a man’s, which looks super masculine and a turnoff. Tits are feminine small or big.

But if a woman has a flat ass it can look like a man’s, which looks super masculine and a turnoff. Tits are feminine small or big.
Idk man, my ass is bigger than most females.

Voted tits. Nothing gets me more hard than seeing a pair of fresh, bouncing titties. However, I imagine ass is better for fucking

Ass. She can be flatchested I don‘t even mind.

I prefer tits especially if they're large. I mostly like to fap to tittyfucking/paizuri stuff. :feelsokman:

Couldn't decide both great