Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Does anyone like to shit talk incels around normies to troll them?

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Muttcel (half black, half white) GREY LIVES MATTER
★★★★★
I like shit talking incels than hearing them shit talk them not knowing that I am on the .is forums lmaoo

(Or maybe I'm just a weird ass nigga but I think it's funny lol)

:feelsYall: IIS (Incel Intelligence Services)

nah i dont shit talk incels. Instead i try to gauge the normies views and see if the normie is secretly blackpilled or not. If they are then i might become friends. If they arent then i just maintain my distance cause bluepilled normies are pieces of shit.

Redpilled normies can be converted to the blackpill but i dont usually try this because not everyone can handle the brutality of it. Not everyone has the mental capacity to deal with losing the genetic lottery.

I haven't talked to a normie in the last 2 years unless it was uni related

I try to gauge the normies views and see if the normie is secretly blackpilled or not
I get what you mean. I tried that but haven't seen anyone with the same conviction as me so I don't anymore.

I get what you mean. I tried that but haven't seen anyone with the same conviction as me so I don't anymore.
yeah same. most guys seem pretty bluepilled. I dont know if they r secret blackpillers pretending or not. I have no clue. I drop hints that I am blackpilled but they dont seem to pick up on it so i kinda just gave up.

I dont really socialize or have any friends. I just did this when i went to uni couple of years ago or sometimes at work.