Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I know tons of incels

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
True story jfl, I legit know at least 5 incels, possibly up to 15. They are in their 20s, one or two in their 30s, obviously don’t have girlfriends, are not attractive to foids, etc. Should I show them the way to our sacred place?

How many Chads I personally know? Only one Chad and one Chadlite, the first one single, banging prime foids, second one has a girlfriend but still bangs tons of foids behind her back (he has a giga dick, can confirm; no homo though)

it's a good way to wreak havoc on all the progress you've made towards statusmaxxing

it's a good way to wreak havoc on all the progress you've made towards statusmaxxing

Yeah...don't admit you're an incel to people in real life. They will see you as a creepy loser faggot and definitely will talk shit about you behind your back and make fun of you to everyone.

Indeed jfl, knowing tons of incels is like a stab in your heart if you are trying to status and socialmaxx

True story jfl, I legit know at least 5 incels, possibly up to 15. They are in their 20s, one or two in their 30s, obviously don’t have girlfriends, are not attractive to foids, etc. Should I show them the way to our sacred place?

How many Chads I personally know? Only one Chad and one Chadlite, the first one single, banging prime foids, second one has a girlfriend but still bangs tons of foids behind her back (he has a giga dick, can confirm; no homo though)

spread the blackpill revelations

Baby steps lead the way, other wise you'll scare them away.

>Giga dick lol

spread the blackpill revelations
I am too big of a pussy to start talking irl about blackpills kek, I will be seen as a misogynistic loser jfl

I don't talk to people outside of the internet. I know one guy from HS who is an incel, though I don't know if he will admit it's over for him.

I am too big of a pussy to start talking irl about blackpills kek, I will be seen as a misogynistic loser jfl
I tried telling my Chad brother about it.

He laughed it off like I was being absurd. He could never understand.

Baby steps lead the way, other wise you'll scare them away.

>Giga dick lol
Indeed, I will legit slowly but surely start talking blackpill shit around them (I trust them enough ngl)

same.
I know alot of bluepilled incels in their twenties who still worship foids. JFL

same.
I know alot of bluepilled incels in their twenties who still worship foids. JFL
Seriously, when do people like these ever learn? When they start betabuxxing a used up roastie and she cheats constantly behind their back?

JFL

Looks level, age, virginity confirmed, in the spectrum, etc?

Are they incels or failed normies?

Preach them the teachings of Saint Blackops2cel (in other words: Blackpill them!) and invite them to this site here.

Looks level, age, virginity confirmed, in the spectrum, etc?

Are they incels or failed normies?
Below average to average, I don’t think any of them is ugly tbh, maybe one or two. Aged from 21 to 32 or so, I would say confirmed more or less.

So yes, incels tbh

Below average to average, I don’t think any of them is ugly tbh, maybe one or two. Aged from 21 to 32 or so, I would say confirmed more or less.

So yes, incels tbh
Do you ask them, or do you know they are virgins?

Do you ask them, or do you know they are virgins?
Honestly, knowing these people for years and years, talking with them for years and years, I don’t need to ask them if they are virgins, to conclude that they 99% are

Honestly, knowing these people for years and years, talking with them for years and years, I don’t need to ask them if they are virgins, to conclude that they 99% are
Invite the ugly and below average, to the average looking ones unless they have autism you shall not profanate this sanctuary even more of failed normies, send them to theredpill or something instead.

tbh this whole place is high level women worshipping, most of you consider lifefuel even a symple accidental eye contact with a woman on a bus, jfl if you consider yourself misogynist and mock bluepilled incels irl

Start by talking about how hard online dating is. Then when they agree, tell them "all these girls want male models" and how when you switch you pics to a male model all of a sudden you're like a god to them. See how they respond to that. Baby's first blackpill.

Great, more octobercels, just what we need...
Jk, new members are always good but I wouldn't tell them about the site directly, make an alt on FB or whatever and send them a link. Just wait a day or two till this thread goes away so they don't see it and put 2 and 2 together.

Start by talking about how hard online dating is. Then when they agree, tell them "all these girls want male models" and how when you switch you pics to a male model all of a sudden you're like a god to them. See how they respond to that. Baby's first blackpill.
Good idea tbh
Great, more octobercels, just what we need...
Jk, new members are always good but I wouldn't tell them about the site directly, make an alt on FB or whatever and send them a link. Just wait a day or two till this thread goes away so they don't see it and put 2 and 2 together.
Kek, now I just have to choose the most unusual name ever, so they don’t start suspecting that it’s me :feelshehe:

Kek, now I just have to choose the most unusual name ever, so they don’t start suspecting that it’s me :feelshehe:
Well if you want to you can use mine, they'll think it was me when they run into my posts so you'll be safe. :feelsthink:

I personally know 1 incel/chadlite.
He said he has no time for a gf but he spends so much time in gym.
I am not sure if he is an incel/chadlite/volcel.

I know tons of failed normies. Those guys who are on their late 20s/early 30s and had sex/relationships like twice or thrice in their lifetimes.

Real incels like me, I know only 2.