Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I know my race of foids are bad but sandwhores are on a whole other level!!!

Brutal noreply pill

Same can be said for Slav females

fk as a currycel I had a huge preference to sandwhores, but they always liked white/blacks more :feelsree::feelsree:

fk that whore Kim k for popularizing sandwhores and niggers

Op you're retarded. Sand femdroids are the most loyal, even if there are whores in every race

look man, when it comes to the crunch - JBW works.

Virtually every race of foid in the non-western world will kneel before the mayo-man with the following expression :feelsohh:
either outwardly, or concealed inwardly in her 3rd world heart.

in her eyes, streets paved with gold are glimmering like a mirage just within reach of the horizon of his cock :ahegao:

fk as a currycel I had a huge preference to sandwhores, but they always liked white/blacks more :feelsree::feelsree:

fk that whore Kim k for popularizing sandwhores and niggers
Liked blacks more? Where? Maybe with white normies but what is this actual cap about black people?

Liked blacks more? Where? Maybe with white normies but what is this actual cap about black people?

Kim k started the trend of middle eastern foids and niggers
jbb if in certain locations especially France.

I will ascend with a mudslime foids:feelsLSD: traveling to Egypt and Morocco and turkey next year:feelsLSD:

Kim k started the trend of middle eastern foids and niggers
jbb if in certain locations especially France.
Oh, I'm aware of what Kim k started but I assure you nothing changed. The toilet or one of her foid sisters went right back to cosplaying wypipo and dating mayonormies :lul:

Op you're retarded. Sand femdroids are the most loyal, even if there are whores in every race
Don’t Turkish foids have the highest average body counts on Earth?

I don't know, I severely doubt those numbers are accurate
I guess you haven’t been blackpilled enough. I also used to think sand nigresses were god’s gift to Earth, and that I would get with a sand kike or straight up convert to Islam. But having my copes exposed and shown to be false by Alpha Male Lifestyle is what made me become blackpilled originally (and introduced me to inceldom).

I guess you haven’t been blackpilled enough. I also used to think sand nigresses were god’s gift to Earth, and that I would get with a sand kike or straight up convert to Islam. But having my copes exposed and shown to be false by Alpha Male Lifestyle is what made me become blackpilled originally (and introduced me to inceldom).
Nah, you misunderstand. I'm well aware of the whoredome of sand bitches. I'm just saying there's no way turkish women are bigger whores than western women. Even if it's secular, that place is still Islamic

Sandwhores i've noticed, if they are secular, its all out sexual degeneracy time for them lol.

That is why they chose Islam. The people naturally chose that religion to save themselves.

Female nature doesn't care about religion

Nah, you misunderstand. I'm well aware of the whoredome of sand bitches. I'm just saying there's no way turkish women are bigger whores than western women. Even if it's secular, that place is still Islamic
Religious/ethnic whores are worse than mayo whores in many ways. One of the main ways is that mayo whores are more open about their sexual habits (understate) while ethnic whores (sand, kike, curry, rice) will hide that shit and pretend they are virgins and demand you treat them as untouched princesses. However, it seems Turkish foids weren’t as scared in anonymous polls (compared to other Islamic countries) and that’s when the huge numbers start coming out. In Western countries ethnic foids are probably even worse because they are uglier than mayo foids in general, and thus juggernaut law kicks in.