Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I know it's dumb. But I'm repulsed by men my own race. I don't want a Chad, he can be average looking, as long as he's not my own race.

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
OMG guys life is so hard because chads discriminate against me based on my skin color
Also, I am repulsed by my own race and only want white chad

I feel like if I could change my race, more guys would want me. In middle school I was constantly rejected, and I always saw guys with either white, asian, or hispanic girls. It makes me feel that having dark skin is considered ugly. I was also bullied for being too tall, and having a deep voice. I did have one sweet boyfriend in highschool, he broke up with me though because "I deserved better". Now I'm in college most guys straight up ask me for sex, or tell me things that gives off a 'hookup vibe' I hate how black girls are fetishized. I did go on a date with one guy, but I didn't think it was going to work out. He was in is 30's I'm in my 20's. He's in the military, and I'm in college; and he's black. (I know it's dumb. But I'm repulsed by men my own race.) I don't want a Chad, he can be average looking, as long as he's not my own race. I have been talking to someone. We have a lot in common, he understands my depression, though he does have a strange thing for hentai. Maybe that's just what's he's into idk. But he says I'm pretty, he likes my voice, and wants to talk to me everyday. He says he showed the pictures I sent him to his friends and they said I was also pretty. I don't know if he's lying

BBC isn't good enough for roasties fucking disgusting
(I know it's dumb. But I'm repulsed by men my own race.)

Bs larp bitch is trying to convince cels they can trade their color for a negroid foid that has good eyes and a down turned nose. Shell reluctantly settle for mini tyrone or thugmaxx

sounds like a message from (((them)))

I'm repulsed by all men tbh. Their smell is already repulsive.

Now I'm in college most guys straight up ask me for sex

SUICIDEFUEL.. This is what’s going on in the outside world. Sex is so commonplace that people walk around asking eachother to fuck..

But I’m too short and too bald to partake. Like a starving man watching literally everyone else feast at a buffet until they physically can’t fit anymore food into their stomachs.. then puke it all up and eat more.

Also, “oh look at me I’m so modest and not shallow and I’m so desperate that i’ll Lower my standards from 95th percentile chad, To average 80th percentile guy teefuckinghee”