Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I know i should not develop feelings towards my female friend

• Thread starter Mentally lost cel
  • Start date
fakecel faggot kys
What is that tantrum for? I have been clinically depressed for years I know what it feels like faggot, if on top of being incel I would also be on that state again I would have gone ER way back then, just stfu already

What is that tantrum for? I have been clinically depressed for years I know what it feels like faggot, if on top of being incel I would also be on that state again I would have gone ER way back then, just stfu already
depressed? lol ıf you were truly depressed you would have been ruıned lıke me , ıcouldnt even get hard for ONE YEAR when ı was severely depressed in 2018

depressed? lol ıf you were truly depressed you would have been ruıned lıke me , ıcouldnt even get hard for ONE YEAR when ı was severely depressed in 2018
Yeah try not being able to leave the bed for a whole year and see what is like compared to just not getting a boner kid

Yeah try not being able to leave the bed for a whole year and see what is like compared to just not getting a boner kid

It’s possible to have feelings for your friend then have the feelings fade and just stay friends. I know it’s not the ideal outcome. But it’s good you’re aware of it and see it as a good outcome.

It’s possible to have feelings for your friend then have the feelings fade and just stay friends. I know it’s not the ideal outcome. But it’s good you’re aware of it and see it as a good outcome.
yeah true

retard , you dont know anythıung about lıfe
It's OK, sometimes beta orbiters get territorial and possessive about foids that friendzoned them, like you right now

Keep contemplating the blackpill, and maybe you will be cured of your affliction

It's OK, sometimes beta orbiters get territorial and possessive about foids that friendzoned them, like you right now

Keep contemplating the blackpill, and maybe you will be cured of your affliction
ım not getting poseseıve you retard, wtf are you tryıng to accomplısh here,it helps with my lonelınes

Just remember, even if she likes you realistically how long will that last? Foids go through partners like a black man goes through a family bucket of KFC.

It's all temporary, don't get ruined even more than you already have.
As a blackcel that made me cackle a bit also Popeyes better

It's better to be focused on your hobbies and cope with 2D Ai anime women then to be focused on a toilet washer that can't pay attention to you

You have to choose if you want to keep the friendship or seek something more. If you choose something more, it's better to make a move sooner than latter.

If she's not romantically interested, don't be her friend anymore. It's cucked and bad for you.

Jfl at you for having a female friend lol

You're most likely being used for attention. It is human nature to want attention and fame, therefore (in this given situation), you are most likely being used for attention.

You're most likely being used for attention. It is human nature to want attention and fame, therefore (in this given situation), you are most likely being used for attention.
Yeah ikr she rejected me

She will want me dead and hate me if i say this to her fuck this shit

I want to keep her as q friend instead of losing her forever

I hate that i developed feelings for her ,i wish she loves me too but whatevrr jm a retard to fell in love with her

I want to keep her as a friend thats why ill never tell her that shit ,if she loves me she should tell it to me

Im talking to myself
Does she have a type? If she does then maybe ask her what it is without making it obvious.

If your female friend ends up have a boyfriend then you should immediately end the griendship because she is going to put her boyfriend before you. It's not worth staying friends with her if she doesn't love you back or feel the same way for you.

If your female friend ends up have a boyfriend then you should immediately end the griendship because she is going to put her boyfriend before you. It's not worth staying friends with her if she doesn't love you back or feel the same way for you.
She rejected me its over

She rejected me
Damn, I'm sorry to say this but your crush is going to end up having pleasurable and intimate sex with her future boyfriend, they will enjoy a happy life together while you are slowly rotting in loneliness. Life is unfair

She will want me dead and hate me if i say this to her fuck this shit

I want to keep her as q friend instead of losing her forever

I hate that i developed feelings for her ,i wish she loves me too but whatevrr jm a retard to fell in love with her

I want to keep her as a friend thats why ill never tell her that shit ,if she loves me she should tell it to me

Im talking to myself
At least a foid will even be your friend. I get weird looks from women every single day that reminds me I'm inkwell.

At least a foid will even be your friend. I get weird looks from women every single day that reminds me I'm inkwell.
Makes me feel like useless garbage

didnt read a single word

Damn, I'm sorry to say this but your crush is going to end up having pleasurable and intimate sex with her future boyfriend, they will enjoy a happy life together while you are slowly rotting in loneliness. Life is unfair
It aint easy 4 sure but i really don't get this lusting to have females as friends.

Fuck you kys crab bucket faggot

She will friendzone you and over the following weeks start to slowly stop talking to you

Friendzone doesn't mean that she'll stop talking to you, that would be ghostzone.

Fuck you kys crab bucket faggot
I'm not trying to be offensive, but it's true that the girl you want to be with will live happily ever after with a guy which is not you. All girls will eventually find their soulmate. I am left out too

I'm not trying to be offensive, but it's true that the girl you want to be with will live happily ever after with a guy which is not you. All girls will eventually find their soulmate. I am left out too
I dont think most do that you faggot , i see what youre trying to do here

Kys

This is her while you're daydreaming about cuddling together

83196327 025 fe3b