Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I know a subhuman curry who is slaying in the UK

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
As much as a meme it sounds I know of a 5'9, asymmetric bug eyed, narrow jawed, boneless, very recessed, disconnected patchy low T beard, framecel, skinny fat curry who slays in London. He's rich and statusmaxxed tho

The girls he slays r mostly high tier ethnics n white girls

Good social status or he makes it look that way anyway. very very NT, rowdy, fashionmax, badboy type guy. into cars and showing off etc. He's also very rivh

he lost his virginity at 14 and has been slaying very hard ever since school, i dont speak to him anymore but occasionally come across his insta sometimes n see him still slaying just like always

Can PM pics

Last edited:
pm also he must be NT mogger

JBC is the law
British women love Curry men. Even their own princess was sneeded by a paki bull :feelsmage:

NT + low inhib > looks

I have said this so many times

>muh I know a 3ft balding acidfaced down syndrome abo that slays nordic 6ft girls

fake and gay

curious to see, pm me

Can anyone who got pics can confirm it?

You have to send me pics, I'm a curry in the UK so I gotta see this :feelskek:

As much as a meme it sounds I know of a 5'9, asymmetric bug eyed, narrow jawed, boneless, very recessed, disconnected patchy low T beard, framecel, skinny fat curry who slays in London. He's rich and statusmaxxed tho

The girls he slays r mostly high tier ethnics n white girls

Good social status or he makes it look that way anyway. very very NT, rowdy, fashionmax, badboy type guy. into cars and showing off etc. He's also very rivh

he lost his virginity at 14 and has been slaying very hard ever since school, i dont speak to him anymore but occasionally come across his insta sometimes n see him still slaying just like always

Can PM pics
Pm me :feelscomfy:

Very nice Timmy, thanks for sharing your fantasies with us

Sounds like some bullshit to me or you're just really gullible and believe when people tell you fake stories about how much sex they get

pm this greycel plz

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back