Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I know a guy who is 40 year old 5'2" bald Indian Janitor, do you think he sat around conplaining all day?

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Fuck no, he self improved and is now a 20 year old 6'2" White guy and can get any woman he wants.

You do realize you're not bad looking?

This exact thing has been posted plenty of times... try thinking of something new.

You do realize you're not bad looking?
Unfortunately most people are here because they want to be chad and they don’t want to settle for average.

Unfortunately most people are here because they want to be chad and they don’t want to settle for average.

Lookism 2.0

Damn, & BALD. RIP kind soul.

You're not actually ugly. If you were I wouldn'thave posted a reply.

Remind me of the reddit bot

"Self improve, take responsibility for everything and look at situations like everything is your fault (as if it's even remotely true or makes any logical sense at all)"

Being a 6'2" tall white aryan chad is not easy, you need to take shower, get new haircut, hit the gym, get some new hobbies, go outside and talk with people, do nofap, nopillow, cold shower and above all you must do standshitting.

I know a guy who is 40 year old 5'2" bald Indian Janitor, do you think he sat around complaining all day?

No, he couldn't take it anymore and hung himself. RIP fellow currycel, I hope you get a cute Indian waifu in heaven.

god you must be bored out of your mind all day, here´s your alert.

I know a guy a 20 year old 6'2" White guy. Do you think he sat around complaining? Fuck no. He has no reason to.